Subhumans and the American Holocaust

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
This is the concept that the Germans used to justify the murder of 15 million people:

"The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being."
(Heinrich Himmler, 1936, "Der Untermensch")

These are the concepts that Americans used to justify the murder of 45 million people (so far):

"An embryo is just a clump of cells"

“No, I'm the human here. I'm the life at stake. I'm the one with fingernails, who feels pain." (Alicen Grey)

“My argument has always been that nature has a master plan pushing every species toward procreation and that it is our right and even obligation as rational human beings to defy nature's fascism."
(Camille Paglia)

“Pregnancy and childbirth are not only physical and medical experiences, after all. They are also social experiences that, in modern America, just as when abortion was criminalized in the 1870s, serve to restrict women's ability to participate in society on equal footing with men.” (Katha Pollitt)

"It is always the moralists who do the most harm. Abortion is the logical outcome of civilization, only the jungle gives birth and moulders away as nature decrees. Man plans." (Max Frisch)

See any similarities here?

And not only are Americans still killing, they are expanding their efforts.

This is the American Holocaust.

This is the concept that the Germans used to justify the murder of 15 million people:

"The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being."

These are the concepts that Americans used to justify the murder of 45 million people (so far):

“No, I'm the human here. I'm the life at stake. I'm the one with fingernails, who feels pain." (Alicen Grey)

“My argument has always been that nature has a master plan pushing every species toward procreation and that it is our right and even obligation as rational human beings to defy nature's fascism."
(Camille Paglia)

“Pregnancy and childbirth are not only physical and medical experiences, after all. They are also social experiences that, in modern America, just as when abortion was criminalized in the 1870s, serve to restrict women's ability to participate in society on equal footing with men.” (Katha Pollitt)

"It is always the moralists who do the most harm. Abortion is the logical outcome of civilization, only the jungle gives birth and moulders away as nature decrees. Man plans." (Max Frisch)

And you just let this happen without doing anything?! I have to assume you don’t care at all.

(Camille Paglia)

Why is it that you pretend to care so much about an unborn child but once they're actually born you couldn't care less?

Could it be because you don't actually care about the well-being of babies?

Could it be that you just want to exert control over women?

Mind your own fucking business or actually put up when it comes time to help babies/children who are truly in need.

(Camille Paglia)

Here I think it has to do with our love of small government, or at least with me personally it does.

See, I don't want Trump or Clinton telling you what to do with your sperms and/or eggs. No mandatory abortions, no outlawed abortions. I'm petrified of giving Donald the power to say I have to enjoy end stage cancer and can't let a doctor end my life peacefully. Or Hillary or Bernie or whoever.

But yeah, abortion is bad. So are churches and governments.

Fascinating, sounds like every other post the wingnuts create about minorities.

Americans are Infidels.

Yes this is next.

(Camille Paglia)

You realize that Planned Parenthood was built by The KKK to exterminate Blacks and Latinos, don’t you?

Why is it that you pretend to care so much about an unborn child but once they're actually born you couldn't care less?

<snip>.

I care about the defenseless.

You?

Not so much.

Although I suppose going through life brainless could be considered defenseless........

You realize that Planned Parenthood was built by The KKK to exterminate Blacks and Latinos, don’t you?

It wasn't, but enjoy.

It's too convenient that you guys blame PP for trying to decimate African Americans but somehow are a proponent for the KKK for having a meeting with their women about the benefits of birth control. Can't have it both ways.

<snip>.

I care about the defenseless.

You?

Not so much.

Although I suppose going through life brainless could be considered defenseless........

No you don't. Link to your comments about the children and babies who were separated and thrown in cages at the border. Prove me wrong.

The KKK was created and established by democrats after the Civil War by Nathan Bedford Forrest with the express purpose of fighting Republicans.

Before the 1880's, many, many more white Republicans were lynched by the KKK than Blacks.

But Blacks back then were almost 100% Republicans. Especially so in the South.

I guess when God was handing out Brains, you thought he said Trains and asked for a slow one.

You keep repeating lies and I'll keep making you cry

The KKK was created and established by democrats after the Civil War by Nathan Bedford Forrest with the express purpose of fighting Republicans.

Before the 1880's, many, many more white Republicans were lynched by the KKK than Blacks.

But Blacks back then were almost 100% Republicans. Especially so in the South.

I guess when God was handing out Brains, you thought he said Trains and asked for a slow one.

You keep repeating lies and I'll keep making you cry

Did you know that the first Nazi's were known as Republicans and their slogan was make Germany Great Again.

It's fun to revise history, isn't it?

No you don't. Link to your comments about the children and babies who were separated and thrown in cages at the border. Prove me wrong.

In every civilized Country on the Planet, when parents are arrested and placed in custody, their children are separated from them.

But you're too fucking stupid to know that.

And you just let this happen without doing anything?! I have to assume you don’t care at all.

Mind your own fucking business or actually put up when it comes time to help babies/children who are truly in need.
An interesting reaction, and totally unexpected. How could you possibly know what I do besides post here?

The only thing I can imagine is that you have classified ME as "subhuman" for comparing abortion to the Holocaust.

And if that's the case, you've made my point.

It wasn't, but enjoy.

It's too convenient that you guys blame PP for trying to decimate African Americans but somehow are a proponent for the KKK for having a meeting with their women about the benefits of birth control. Can't have it both ways.

So you deny that Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate Blacks and Latinos?

Did you crawl out from under the rock you have been hiding under for 200 years of something?

I also don't understand your second statement at all.

No true conservative advocates anything the KKK stands for. Conservatives abolished slavery, and advocated for immediate voting rights for the emancipated.

An interesting reaction, and totally unexpected. How could you possibly know what I do besides post here?

The only thing I can imagine is that you have classified ME as "subhuman" for comparing abortion to the Holocaust.

And if that's the case, you've made my point.
What point? That you sit at home and do nothing while 10’s of millions are murdered all around you?! If millions of people were being murdered around me, I’d do something about it. I might call people to arms over it.

It wasn't, but enjoy.

So you deny that Planned Parenthood was formed to exterminate Blacks and Latinos?

Yes.

Did you crawl out from under the rock you have been hiding under for 200 years of something?

No.

Not surprised.

No true conservative advocates anything the KKK stands for. Conservatives abolished slavery, and advocated for immediate voting rights for the emancipated.

Christian identity, against homosexual rights, against Muslims, against Jews, anti-Union, they weren't crazy about the voting rights act, fetishizing 'northern aggression', extreme nationalism. Bombing black churches.

Yeah, total hippies.

In every civilized Country on the Planet, when parents are arrested and placed in custody, their children are separated from them.

But you're too fucking stupid to know that.
Yes, but what Trump did was arrange arrests so that the children would be separated from them AS A PUNISHMENT. Don't forget that part.

It wasn't, but enjoy.

Yes.

No.

Not surprised.

Christian identity, against homosexual rights, against Muslims, against Jews, anti-Union, they weren't crazy about the voting rights act, fetishizing 'northern aggression', extreme nationalism. Bombing black churches.

Yeah, total hippies.

All lies. What other propaganda do you have for us from your talking points today?

What point? That you sit at home and do nothing while 10’s of millions are murdered all around you?! If millions of people were being murdered around me, I’d do something about it. I might call people to arms over it.
Once again I ask: How do you know what I do aside from posting on this Forum?

Forum List

Back