Subhumans and the American Holocaust

And you just let this happen without doing anything?! I have to assume you don’t care at all.

Why is it that you pretend to care so much about an unborn child but once they're actually born you couldn't care less?
Could it be because you don't actually care about the well-being of babies?
Could it be that you just want to exert control over women?
Mind your own fucking business or actually put up when it comes time to help babies/children who are truly in need.
An interesting reaction, and totally unexpected. How could you possibly know what I do besides post here?

The only thing I can imagine is that you have classified ME as "subhuman" for comparing abortion to the Holocaust.

And if that's the case, you've made my point.

LOL, good try turnip. Asshole, sure. Racist, probably. Subhuman? That's your phrase.

Why is it that you pretend to care so much about an unborn child but once they're actually born you couldn't care less?
Mind your own fucking business or actually put up when it comes time to help babies/children who are truly in need.
Then don't complain the next time a poor black person is murdered unless you're willing to support that person financially for the rest of their life.

WTF. It's almost as if you inbreds don't know how to form a rational argument.

No you don't. Link to your comments about the children and babies who were separated and thrown in cages at the border. Prove me wrong.

In every civilized Country on the Planet, when parents are arrested and placed in custody, their children are separated from them.

But you're too fucking stupid to know that.

And in this country abortion is legal, but you don't seem to care about that law. But that doesn't stop you from belly-aching about the "unborn".

So, you don't actually care about kids because if you did you would be complaining about the treatment of those children in captivity regardless of what the law is.....because they're just kids afterall, right?. But you haven't because you couldn't give a shit about them.

Thanks for proving my point in literally one post.

Hitler was learning from the sanger eugenics, abortion, "weeding out" the blacks experiment. Sanger is a lib hero who wanted black people to be aborted.

Sanger advocated for birth control, moron.

She also advocated for sterilization, eugenics, spoke with the KKK, among other nihilistic dreams .

Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger Spoke to the Ku Klux Klan and Supported Eugenics. So Why Does the Organization Still Honor Her? - Save the Storks

No you don't. Link to your comments about the children and babies who were separated and thrown in cages at the border. Prove me wrong.

In every civilized Country on the Planet, when parents are arrested and placed in custody, their children are separated from them.

And in this country abortion is legal, but you don't seem to care about that law. But that doesn't stop you from belly-aching about the "unborn".

So, you don't actually care about kids because if you did you would be complaining about the treatment of those children in captivity regardless of what the law is.....because they're just kids afterall, right?. But you haven't because you couldn't give a shit about them.

Aww yes, the same lib narrative that is just another lie, ....Rs dont care about the kids. Same lie over and over and over and over .

This is the concept that the Germans used to justify the murder of 15 million people:

"The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being."
(Heinrich Himmler, 1936, "Der Untermensch")

These are the concepts that Americans used to justify the murder of 45 million people (so far):

"An embryo is just a clump of cells"

“No, I'm the human here. I'm the life at stake. I'm the one with fingernails, who feels pain." (Alicen Grey)

“My argument has always been that nature has a master plan pushing every species toward procreation and that it is our right and even obligation as rational human beings to defy nature's fascism."
(Camille Paglia)

“Pregnancy and childbirth are not only physical and medical experiences, after all. They are also social experiences that, in modern America, just as when abortion was criminalized in the 1870s, serve to restrict women's ability to participate in society on equal footing with men.” (Katha Pollitt)

"It is always the moralists who do the most harm. Abortion is the logical outcome of civilization, only the jungle gives birth and moulders away as nature decrees. Man plans." (Max Frisch)

See any similarities here?

And not only are Americans still killing, they are expanding their efforts.

This is the American Holocaust.

Come back when you remember your 9th grade science class and can distinguish a zygote from a human being.
Oh, and I bet you're a white male who considers himself a good Christian, too, right?

<snip>.

I care about the defenseless.

You?

Not so much.

Although I suppose going through life brainless could be considered defenseless........

If you cared about the defenseless you'd make the argument against Trump's border policies and kids, ya' fucking hypocrite.

Like George Carlin said, the "pro life" assholes call it an omelet when it's a chicken.

This is the concept that the Germans used to justify the murder of 15 million people:

"The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being."

These are the concepts that Americans used to justify the murder of 45 million people (so far):

“No, I'm the human here. I'm the life at stake. I'm the one with fingernails, who feels pain." (Alicen Grey)

“My argument has always been that nature has a master plan pushing every species toward procreation and that it is our right and even obligation as rational human beings to defy nature's fascism."
(Camille Paglia)

“Pregnancy and childbirth are not only physical and medical experiences, after all. They are also social experiences that, in modern America, just as when abortion was criminalized in the 1870s, serve to restrict women's ability to participate in society on equal footing with men.” (Katha Pollitt)

"It is always the moralists who do the most harm. Abortion is the logical outcome of civilization, only the jungle gives birth and moulders away as nature decrees. Man plans." (Max Frisch)

Come back when you remember your 9th grade science class and can distinguish a zygote from a human being.
Oh, and I bet you're a white male who considers himself a good Christian, too, right?

When has the human sperm and egg in a zygote ever grown into a whale? So, you're wrong. A human zygote is a human being.

Yes, but what Trump did was arrange arrests so that the children would be separated from them AS A PUNISHMENT. Don't forget that part.

"Arrange arrests"?
You mean Trump forced the cockroaches to storm our borders?
Is this like that "Whitey makes ShaQuita have six babies with FO baby daddy's" sort of thing?
How do you people continue to struggle with the causation principle?
So you don't know what they did either? Are you all this uninformed?

Yes, but what Trump did was arrange arrests so that the children would be separated from them AS A PUNISHMENT. Don't forget that part.

"Arrange arrests"?
You mean Trump forced the cockroaches to storm our borders?
Is this like that "Whitey makes ShaQuita have six babies with FO baby daddy's" sort of thing?
How do you people continue to struggle with the causation principle?
So you don't know what they did either? Are you all this uninformed?

Provide evidence. Educate us.

If you cared about the defenseless you'd make the argument against Trump's border policies and kids, ya' fucking hypocrite.
If there's one thing I'm learning from this Forum it's that there really are people this mindless and bigoted. Trolls generally ignore you when they're cornered with facts, but these people double-down on utterly illogical assumptions and lash out. It's almost as if they're afraid to think rationally.

I remember a time when debate was carried out with logic and sensibilities, where opposing factions argued their points from supportable beliefs, and we could at least agree to disagree. More and more, this seems to have been replaced by outright bigotry. And that is sad.

If there's one thing I'm learning from this Forum it's that there really are people this mindless and bigoted. Trolls generally ignore you when they're cornered with facts, but these people double-down on utterly illogical assumptions and lash out. It's almost as if they're afraid to think rationally.

I remember a time when debate was carried out with logic and sensibilities, where opposing factions argued their points from supportable beliefs, and we could at least agree to disagree. More and more, this seems to have been replaced by outright bigotry. And that is sad.

Have you read your own OP? LOL.

(Camille Paglia)

It's mostly black babies so it makes perfect sense why the left endorses the murder of those babies.

(Camille Paglia)

Babies that are truly in need?
Like babies that have their arms and legs pulled of, their skulls crushed, and their dismembered bodies sold for experimental research????

(Camille Paglia)

Babies that are truly in need?
Like babies that have their arms and legs pulled of, their skulls crushed, and their dismembered bodies sold for experimental research????

That's not happening. Let's stick to reality.

You realize that Planned Parenthood was built by The KKK to exterminate Blacks and Latinos, don’t you?
A complete and total fabrication. Holy shit, where do you tards come up with this stuff?

In fact, Planned Parenthood was formed long before abortions were legal. Their primary mission was to distribute birth control.

Another fact is that once abortion was legalized, many of its board members were pro-life and left in protest when the other board members voted to make PP a pro-choice organization.

The KKK was created and established by democrats after the Civil War by Nathan Bedford Forrest with the express purpose of fighting Republicans.

Before the 1880's, many, many more white Republicans were lynched by the KKK than Blacks.

But Blacks back then were almost 100% Republicans. Especially so in the South.

I guess when God was handing out Brains, you thought he said Trains and asked for a slow one.

You keep repeating lies and I'll keep making you cry
Republicans were the liberal party. Southern Democrats were far right Christian terrorists.

Funny how you tards always leave that part out.

Party affiliations come and go, but the far right Christian factor always was, is, and will be a fact of KKK core beliefs.

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo-small.jpg

I agree that abortions are the American Holocaust.

However, the abortion rate has actually been going down, thanks to efforts to make birth control more readily available and due to harsher restrictions on abortions in red states.

Forum List

Back