Subversive, Disrespectful, Butt-Hurt Babies Plan NOT To Attend Inauguration

well what then?
Well, for starters he has insulted every demographic out there including White women. He has no class or sense of decorum. Trump is trailer trash in a business suit. He has money but that doesn't change who he is. Those salient characteristics have endeared him to his populist constituents...you've seen them,,,the used car salesmen wearing purple pants and blue jackets, the doddering old men at the senior center wearing thread bare knickers, and the xenophobic trailer park denizens with the plastic pink flamingos displayed proudly on their front lawns.
you've insulted a few demographics right there.

How? By telling the truth? But even so, I am not running for public office. I can insult with impunity!
It didn't seem to hurt him, lol. He grabbed you by your pussy.
I'm not a female . byatch!

You sure act like its your time of the month all of the time!

What on earth has he done that is so bad?
Surely you jest!
well what then?
Well, for starters he has insulted every demographic out there including White women. He has no class or sense of decorum. Trump is trailer trash in a business suit. He has money but that doesn't change who he is. Those salient characteristics have endeared him to his populist constituents...you've seen them,,,the used car salesmen wearing purple pants and blue jackets, the doddering old men at the senior center wearing thread bare knickers, and the xenophobic trailer park denizens with the plastic pink flamingos displayed proudly on their front lawns.

Which of those is illegal?

How? By telling the truth? But even so, I am not running for public office. I can insult with impunity!

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

On topic. You said you are not female. All evidence points elsewhere.

He can too, even when he's running for office.
Well, that is obvious... You can imagine the lies he will tell in the ensuing years since his entire campaign was weened on lies.
But his Trump-Bot lackeys don't care...
He might fix the place up. Why can't you wait and see?
That is just it. We don't have much of an insight on what Trump is going to do, even after all those debates and campaigning.
I am already at odds over the the few promises he made concerning domestic issues such as repealing and replacing Obamacare.
We still don't know how he intends to do that and the math isn't adding up. One thing does add up and that was some of this Cabinet choices. Choosing someone like Jeff Sessions as Attorney General tells me all I need to know about what Trump intends to do about policing the Black community. Knowing what the future will bring, waiting is futile and foolish. we need to start a counter offensive before the hammer drops. A series of protests all across the country are already in progress.
He says he'll protect trade. That's not bad.

Surely you jest!
well what then?

Well you have to admit that spontaneous "pussy grabbing" is illegal as is rape. Both of those storm clouds are hanging over his head.

On topic. You said you are not female. All evidence points elsewhere.
That is all we need. Another latent homosexual like you prowling around hinting about the sexuality people you don't know. The topic is about FDR but your fetish is out of control You just had to go there... Homo!

Well, that is obvious... You can imagine the lies he will tell in the ensuing years since his entire campaign was weened on lies.
That is just it. We don't have much of an insight on what Trump is going to do, even after all those debates and campaigning.
I am already at odds over the the few promises he made concerning domestic issues such as repealing and replacing Obamacare.
We still don't know how he intends to do that and the math isn't adding up. One thing does add up and that was some of this Cabinet choices. Choosing someone like Jeff Sessions as Attorney General tells me all I need to know about what Trump intends to do about policing the Black community. Knowing what the future will bring, waiting is futile and foolish. we need to start a counter offensive before the hammer drops. A series of protests all across the country are already in progress.
But if we have to live in an oppressive police state,.. I wonder how "protecting trade" is going to matter.

But if we have to live in an oppressive police state,.. I wonder how "protecting trade" is going to matter.
You've been an oppressed police state for a long time.

By what social barometer are you measuring that?

By what social barometer are you measuring that?
The tv reality show, "Cops".

Surely you jest!
well what then?

Well you have to admit that spontaneous "pussy grabbing" is illegal as is rape. Both of those storm clouds are hanging over his head.
If you fart and wave it at them it's an assault. You guys take the fun out of everything.

Surely you jest!
well what then?

If you fart and wave it at them it's an assault. You guys take the fun out of everything.
If sexuaL assault and rape is your idea of fun, I'm worried about you!

More Democratic Legislators Plan on Sitting Out Trump’s Swearing-In

"Democratic lawmakers planning to skip Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony Friday is growing, with more joining in the boycott after the president-elect took toTwitter over the weekend to rebuke civil rights leader Rep. John Lewis (D., Ga.) for saying Mr. Trump wasn’t a “legitimate president.”

Lewis attacked Trump, Trump defended himself, and the Party Loyalists tried to make Lewis the victim. Perhaps he should not pock a fight with someone who will fight back.

When Trump did - exactly according to the DNC playbook - Lewis and the snowflakes pulled the 'Race' card. This planned attempt to set up / sabotage Trump is so transparent it's pathetic.

Take down the names of those who 'no-show' & use them next election.

Liberals serve / represent / are loyal to the Democratic Party, not the United States!

They aren't obligated to attend and I'm sure Trump couldn't care less.

Enough are attending so those not attending won't be missed. The whole Dem party can stay home.

"Democratic lawmakers planning to skip Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony Friday is growing, with more joining in the boycott after the president-elect took toTwitter over the weekend to rebuke civil rights leader Rep. John Lewis (D., Ga.) for saying Mr. Trump wasn’t a “legitimate president.”

Lewis attacked Trump, Trump defended himself, and the Party Loyalists tried to make Lewis the victim. Perhaps he should not pock a fight with someone who will fight back.

When Trump did - exactly according to the DNC playbook - Lewis and the snowflakes pulled the 'Race' card. This planned attempt to set up / sabotage Trump is so transparent it's pathetic.

Liberals serve / represent / are loyal to the Democratic Party, not the United States!
Trump shows no one respect except himself, and you expect him to be shown respect?

When Replublicans lose an election, they reorganize and vote-in more Congrsesional seats and Governors. When Democrats lose an election, they whine, march, and riot.

Good! I hope more join them! NOT ONE Democrat should attend this fucking fraud's inauguration. He's a Russian puppet, not a legitimate president.
One thing's for sure styfe, there are going to be LESS democrats joining their fellow dems in congress and the senate and state houses between now and 2020

If you want to see a real liberal in the making, pay close attention next time you see a six year old spoiled brat kicking, screaming, wailing and thrashing about on the toy store floor because they were just told they couldn't have what they want. They want when they want it when they want it, they will not take no for an answer and they have absolutely no concern for how much it costs, who has to provide it, if it is right for them to have it, whether it is even good for them or if they deserve it. As you watch, think forward 12+ years.

Trump shows no one respect except himself, and you expect him to be shown respect?
He shows respect to those who have shown him respect and to those who have proven they deserve it.

Forum List

Back