Success stories for Obamacare!

I had insurance with the the company I work for.
Because of ObamaCare I will now see my Doctor less and will not be able to
get medical procedures like EKG and Colonoscopys .

Why?
Because I now have to pay out of pocket to satisfy my $6,000.00 deductible.
I will have to pay more out of pocket for co pay for doctor's office visit.
I will now have to pay more for prescriptions.
I will now have to pay for ER visits....

Yeah...Love that ObamCare.

Granted people needed help with insurance...
Why did I have to get fucked over in the process.

And what did your health care cover before? Make it good.

Too bad you don't have anything of substance to support that allegation.

two posts above the Alabama mom is proving exactly what I have said.

this crap obamacsre needs to be euthanized

Anecdotes are not credible substantive support for your baseless allegation.
The laughter that you hear is not with you but at you.
2013_12-obama-liar-of-the-year-2013.jpg

Not if the cheaper plan excludes things that are covered in the other plan. You can't just compare deductibles and monthly fees.

What does the more expensive plan cover that isn't offset by the massive increase in costs?

$1900 does not equate to a "massive increase" when it includes a full annual physical (all blood tests included) and expensive procedures like colonoscopies and everything that that is considered "preventative care". Oh, and if you are female contraceptives too.

You don't think $1900 is a massive increase?

It's 5% of this guy's income. That's MASSIVE.

How much do you think a full annual physical is worth? I paid cash for mine last year at the total was $372 (all bloodwork included). This guy isn't going to get a free colonoscopy, he's not in the range for the recommended screening.

Last edited:
Since it is the only heath care reform that was offered......yes. Doing nothing was not an option. The right offered nothing.

Since this is what WE did.....you bet your ass rooting for it to succeed is patriotic.

Democrats had a chance to do something good. Instead they chose the ACA.

Just because it would have been hard to accomplish something good is not an excuse for what Democrats did.

I will continue to root for the success of America and will continue to count as a blessing everything which shows how badly served our nation was by the people who allowed Democrats to get away with the travesty they committed on the nation.

The cure will be painful and America deserves the pain because as a nation we were not vigilant. But a cure is possible and I continue to hope that it comes.

In that respect I have to agree with Amelia that the Dems could have done a better job than the ACA. However given the obstruction to Singlepayer from the Republicans the Dems COMPROMISED on Romneycare instead.

The ACA is the GOP plan for healthcare reform as drawn up originally by the Heritage Foundation and offered by the Republicans as the ALTERNATIVE to Hilarycare.

So whatever is flawed with the ACA was in there right from the inception and yes, it does need to be fixed.

So if Amelia really wants to support America and see it succeed she should be urging her representatives to work with the Dems to implement the changes that the ACA needs.

The objection to single payer was also from the Democrats. That's why they all voted for the version without it but didn't have the votes with it.

Since it is the only heath care reform that was offered......yes. Doing nothing was not an option. The right offered nothing.

Since this is what WE did.....you bet your ass rooting for it to succeed is patriotic.

Just because it would have been hard to accomplish something good is not an excuse for what Democrats did.

I will continue to root for the success of America and will continue to count as a blessing everything which shows how badly served our nation was by the people who allowed Democrats to get away with the travesty they committed on the nation.

The cure will be painful and America deserves the pain because as a nation we were not vigilant. But a cure is possible and I continue to hope that it comes.

In that respect I have to agree with Amelia that the Dems could have done a better job than the ACA. However given the obstruction to Singlepayer from the Republicans the Dems COMPROMISED on Romneycare instead.

The ACA is the GOP plan for healthcare reform as drawn up originally by the Heritage Foundation and offered by the Republicans as the ALTERNATIVE to Hilarycare.

So whatever is flawed with the ACA was in there right from the inception and yes, it does need to be fixed.

So if Amelia really wants to support America and see it succeed she should be urging her representatives to work with the Dems to implement the changes that the ACA needs.

You may be missing a large part of my point.

When Democrats step up and apologize for raping the democratic process and vow never to do anything like that again, that's when it could be time to start helping them fix the crappy legislation they foisted on America through backdoor means while the country was pleading with them to slow down and reconsider what they were planning to do to us.

If we don't fix the core problem with what Democrats did, then we are inviting them to do it again. The boondoggle of the ACA is just a symptom of the problem.

Last edited:

You may be missing a large part of my point.

When Democrats step up an apologize for raping the democratic process and vow never to do anything like that again, that's when it could be time to start helping them fix the crappy legislation they foisted on America through backdoor means while the country was pleading with them to slow down and reconsider what they were planning to do to us.

If we don't fix the core problem with what Democrats did, then we are inviting them to do it again. The boondoggle of the ACA is just a symptom of the problem.

That's a lot of bullshit for a lovely woman such as yourself to be carrying around.

Why?

My health care covered the visit to the doctors office,tests done at the doctors office and
the colonoscopy all with a small co pay.ER visits were covered no co pay.

Now I need to cover the deductible of $6,000.00 for Doctors visits,tests,$1500.00 for any visit to the ER.I need to pay up front for a colonoscopy....

Was that not clear in my post?...

Obama care suks and you lefties refuse to admit it....
Doesn't change the fact...

ObamaCare suks...

Is that good enough?

Why?

My health care covered the visit to the doctors office,tests done at the doctors office and
the colonoscopy all with a small co pay.ER visits were covered no co pay.

Now I need to cover the deductible of $6,000.00 for Doctors visits,tests,$1500.00 for any visit to the ER.I need to pay up front for a colonoscopy....

Was that not clear in my post?...

Obama care suks and you lefties refuse to admit it....
Doesn't change the fact...

ObamaCare suks...

Is that good enough?

What was the name of your plan?

What particular plan name....
Health Insurance provided by the company....

WTF?

I don't believe you. I am asking you to provide the name of the plan. Every provider has several plans. They have different names. I want to research the plan that you claim to have lost due to Obamacare. It is on the card.

If you do not know the plan name...you are definitely bullshitting. Get it?

There is plenty of good news:

yea, and 5,000,000 of that are people who had their better, cheaper plans cancelled by obamacare.

How can you say they were "better and cheaper" when they did not even meet the minimum standards of the ACA? All the people that had to move out of substandard plans had the opportunity to enroll in the ACA and get better plans than they had.

They are now substandard because this administration had to knock millions of people who had perfectly fine insurance off the rolls to fall into the administration's tentacles to pay for this debacle.
All if this done through lies of not only just the administration, but also through the lefties messiah, Obama.

The wingnuts on this board must think that all people are as stupid as they are. :rolleyes:

What particular plan name....
Health Insurance provided by the company....

WTF?

I don't believe you. I am asking you to provide the name of the plan. Every provider has several plans. They have different names. I want to research the plan that you claim to have lost due to Obamacare. It is on the card.

If you do not know the plan name...you are definitely bullshitting. Get it?

Go pound sand. Who the hell are you, other than a goofball? :eusa_whistle:

Geez

EmblemHealth EPO
Network National Category J2Z

underwritten by
GHI

That's it...

Believe me don't believe me I don't care...
My company was notified our plan was dropped
We have coverage until Feb.2014 but have to pay a high deductible and higher co pays
Come Feburary we need to get another health care provider
Emblem wants nothing to do with us.

Geez

EmblemHealth EPO
Network National Category J2Z

underwritten by
GHI

That's it...

Believe me don't believe me I don't care...
My company was notified our plan was dropped
We have coverage until Feb.2014 but have to pay a high deductible and higher co pays
Come Feburary we need to get another health care provider
Emblem wants nothing to do with us.

Is it the 40/1000 plan?

Why was your company dropped?

Forum List

Back