Success stories for Obamacare!

What particular plan name....
Health Insurance provided by the company....

WTF?

I don't believe you. I am asking you to provide the name of the plan. Every provider has several plans. They have different names. I want to research the plan that you claim to have lost due to Obamacare. It is on the card.

If you do not know the plan name...you are definitely bullshitting. Get it?

Go pound sand. Who the hell are you, other than a goofball? :eusa_whistle:

Eat shit. Thanks.

I don't believe you. I am asking you to provide the name of the plan. Every provider has several plans. They have different names. I want to research the plan that you claim to have lost due to Obamacare. It is on the card.

Go pound sand. Who the hell are you, other than a goofball? :eusa_whistle:

Eat shit. Thanks.

That's your diet apparently, not mine. :eusa_whistle:

WTF?

Mine is Humana-Individual Major Medical--that I got a one year pardon from getting cancelled from our health care Dictator and chief. I am paying $238.00 per month for it, 10K deductible but it pays for all my physicals and I pay doctor co-pays and my own prescriptions (because I am healthy) I chose this plan. Humana sent me a letter stating I could get the Obamacare plan for $719.00 month. Since my state has it's own Obamacare exchange--I checked and can get Obamacare for $495.00 per month with a 6K deductible when my "liked" policy becomes extinct.

I don't want to pay higher monthly premiums. I have a budget I live on--and I don't want to be subsidized by others, or have others pay higher premiums so they can pay for me. This is nothing more than wealth redistribution via health care. I have always paid my own way in life, and have never received a taxpayer funded government hand-out and I don't want to start now.

Is that CLEAR TO YOU?

images

Last edited:

WTF?

Mine is Humana-Individual Major Medical--that I got a one year pardon from getting cancelled from our health care Dictator and chief. I am paying $238.00 per month for it, 10K deductible but it pays for all my physicals and I pay doctor co-pays and my own prescriptions (because I am healthy) I chose this plan. Humana sent me a letter stating I could get the Obamacare plan for $719.00 month. Since my state has it's own Obamacare exchange--I checked and can get Obamacare for $495.00 per month with a 6K deductible when my "liked" policy becomes extinct.

I don't want to pay higher monthly premiums. I have a budget I live on--and I don't want to be subsidized by others, or have others pay higher premiums so they can pay for me. This is nothing more than wealth redistribution via health care. I have always paid my own way in life, and have never received a taxpayer funded government hand-out and I don't want to start now.

Is that CLEAR TO YOU?

images

You don't want the subsidy? Is that what you are saying? You are too proud to take the subsidy?

Is that CLEAR TO YOU?

images

You don't want the subsidy? Is that what you are saying? You are too proud to take the subsidy?

The government gives and they can take away.
They can dictate what you can and cannot do.
You are a moron do you realize this?

Derp......you are an admitted tax evader. You are thus a taker of the highest order. Your conservative pals ought to be disgusted by you. They have always been embarrassed by you....but they have accepted you as one of them. But...now that we know that you don't contribute......will that continue?

Do you know?

I have a friend that cannot get disability and has been unable to work. He has not had a physical in 10 years and is having major medical issues. He is now enrolled in Obamacare. He called me last night and he cried because he was so happy to finally have health insurance after all these years. This is one success story that would not have happened if the GOP had killed the ACA as they had planned.

I know there are other success stories out there!

Let us know how his doctors appointment turns out.

Derp......you are an admitted tax evader. You are thus a taker of the highest order. Your conservative pals ought to be disgusted by you. They have always been embarrassed by you....but they have accepted you as one of them. But...now that we know that you don't contribute......will that continue?

Do you know?
No I am an admitted NO obamacare supporter. I will not pay that tax ever. I no longer own any property, I place it in the name of my children.

Forum List

Back