Sudden Silence From All Those Biden/Afghanistan Defenders

Yep he sure could have made demands but the only thing protecting our troops from attack was the truce. Without an extension of the deadline the Generals assured him the Taliban would resume attacking us on May 1st. So he did just that. He, well his commanders on the ground, extended the truce till Aug 31st. He didn't try to impose any of Trumps conditions on them. Do you think he should have? If so? which ones and how?

It really was stupid to link the pullout to 9-11. Oh-oh. More penance.
Why did you vote for such a helpless, powerless man?

Why would he want to do that. Biden was the guy saying for a decade what a stupid idea it was to still be in Afghanistan.

I wish Trump was man enough to own his own policies, but that would be asking too much.
Biden got Americans killed, our allies killed, and Islamic terrorists armed.

No wonder you support him.

and i said fine. it's what you believe. im pretty sure we all believe our opinions. i just don't go making my opinions fact.

there's a difference between the 2 words and while trying to clarify, you kinda ran all over both of them instead.

29026171, member: 23991"]
And it doesn't even occur to you to condemn Biden for lying.
[/QUOTE]

About what?

Why did you vote for such a helpless, powerless man?

You said yourself that he needed to renegotiate the Trumps Surrender accord(s), and he did. How was that helpless. He didn't try to impose any of conditions that the weakling Trumps let them slide on. Do you think he should have?

This is the success we could have had had it not been for Leftists like you.

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

I see you get all your "evidence" on you-tube.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Wot a maroon!

Let's check:

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan

Gen. Frank McKenzie said that he recommended maintaining a small force of 2,500 troops in Afghanistan earlier this year.

McKenzie also acknowledged that he talked to Biden directly about the recommendation by Gen. Scott Miller, the commander of U.S. Forces Afghanistan until July, that the military leave a few thousand troops on the ground, which Miller detailed in closed testimony last week.

“I was present when that discussion occurred and I am confident that the president heard all the recommendations and listened to them very thoughtfully,” McKenzie said.

McKenzie’s remarks directly contradict Biden’s comments in an Aug. 19 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, in which he said that “no one” that he “can recall” advised him to keep a force of about 2,500 troops in Afghanistan.

Looik at your own source call you a liar, liar..

"In answering questions from Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) about his advice, McKenzie said he would not share his “personal recommendation” to the president"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wot a maroon!

Xiden’s plan
Xiden’s failure
Xiden’s refusal to heed the advice of his generals
Xiden’s fuckup

Now go fuck yourself you low class retard.
WRONG!
Or just lying?

Which is it? Are you a liar or just dumb as a sack of dirty diapers?

Betting a whole lot it's both.

WRONG!
Or just lying?

Which is it? Are you a liar or just dumb as a sack of dirty diapers?

Betting a whole lot it's both.
Poor whiny little no class, no education dumbfuck. You are now claiming Xiden isn’t responsible for HIS botched cut and run. No surprise. You’re nothing but a whiny little twat.

Please. Anyone not being a TRAITOR is a leftist to you TRAITORS.
Still crying you little bitch? Take your low class no IQ ass and get back on your knees for your Dim masters. They’ll be happy you used the talking points and the new word they gave you.

Here you are again?!?!?!?!

You liar. You said you were going away.
Now what will I tell the other traitors?

American heritage includes the freedom to dispute and disagree with our government.

You Nazis have a very different view, and it doen't include freedom.

Your signature flag is what we call a 'false flag.'

The one you are really enamored of is the EU flag.....
1646174159013.png

Change it immediately, liar.

Forum List

Back