Sue gets a GOP get out of hell card to play with vote for witness....LOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Susan Collins Says She’ll Vote For Witnesses In Trump Impeachment Trial
The Maine Republican broke from her party to support hearing from witnesses in the case against the president
Susan Collins Says She'll Vote For Witnesses In Trump Impeachment Trial | HuffPost

Realizing they have the votes to acquit our sitting criminal in the white house, the GOP has given Shaky Sue the wobbling boob, a get out of Trump hell play card.....just for her voters and to save her sorry white ass.

Its a gotdamn shame this country has now made it okay for foreigners to litterally take over our elections and give us who they want as president and white flag waving apple pie choking trash is okay with it, as long as they get to keep their Mexican wall, good paying jobs from China, better and cheaper healthcare and those huge tax cuts for the rich in thier paychecks......which by the way is still pending from the Nazi leader.

The Maine Republican broke from her party to support hearing from witnesses in the case against the president
Susan Collins Says She'll Vote For Witnesses In Trump Impeachment Trial | HuffPost

Realizing they have the votes to acquit our sitting criminal in the white house, the GOP has given Shaky Sue the wobbling boob, a get out of Trump hell play card.....just for her voters and to save her sorry white ass.

Its a gotdamn shame this country has now made it okay for foreigners to litterally take over our elections and give us who they want as president and white flag waving apple pie choking trash is okay with it, as long as they get to keep their Mexican wall, good paying jobs from China, better and cheaper healthcare and those huge tax cuts for the rich in thier paychecks......which by the way is still pending from the Nazi leader.

You really hate America. Damn shame.

Its a gotdamn shame this country has now made it okay for foreigners to litterally take over our elections and give us who they want as president

I agree, Clinton should have gone to jail for taking Chinese campaign funds in 1996.

Yep, tigerred really IS about as anti-American as one could be. Dreadful.

• Banned

Correction. I am a 10 year Navy veteran, a tax paying citizen, community participator who hates down to the white meat, poor white trash cans that support evil...shoot me, will ya!! lololololo

• Banned

Yep, tigerred really IS about as anti-American as one could be. Dreadful.
This coming from a group of sorry white fuck heads, who made the last black man in the white house's life a living fucking hell.....fuck off

• Banned
Its a gotdamn shame this country has now made it okay for foreigners to litterally take over our elections and give us who they want as president

Yes. Thank a Democrat for opening the floodgates -- as long as you're not white
huh?

• Banned

I agree, Clinton should have gone to jail for taking Chinese campaign funds in 1996.
And the GOP contract with america house and senate handed over our economy to them the next year and?

Correction. I am a 10 year Navy veteran, a tax paying citizen, community participator who hates down to the white meat, poor white trash cans that support evil...shoot me, will ya!! lololololo
But you HATE our president and wish for bad things to happen to our country because they will make HIM look bad. THAT is anti-American, there's NO other way to describe it. And I would bet you're for open borders and helping out illegal aliens more than helping our own homeless citizens. And you're probably for abolishing ICE. These things are highly anti-American. How DO you feel about these things?

But you HATE our president and wish for bad things to happen to our country because they will make HIM look bad. THAT is anti-American, there's NO other way to describe it. And I would bet you're for open borders and helping out illegal aliens more than helping our own homeless citizens. And you're probably for abolishing ICE. These things are highly anti-American. How DO you feel about these things?
Listen, Trump does not need me or anybody help in making our country look bad....I mean the man tried to shake down a adversary to win an election. The same man that represents a country who has a habit of calling out nations with corrupt elections and leaders, so miss me on this shit, its my fault, I mean really....LOLOL
As a black person living in america, nobody feels the sting more will illegal immigration than us, they take over our communities, drain already strained resources and they keep wages low for all of us in this country, so I'm all for closed borders and enforcing immigration laws....however, that support does not quantify nor allows me to support a corrupt, immoral egotistical buffoon who sees himself as the almighty...that I will never engage nor support, in short, yeah, I loathe Donald Trump

Listen, Trump does not need me or anybody help in making our country look bad....I mean the man tried to shake down a adversary to win an election. The same man that represents a country who has a habit of calling out nations with corrupt elections and leaders, so miss me on this shit, its my fault, I mean really....LOLOL
As a black person living in america, nobody feels the sting more will illegal immigration than us, they take over our communities, drain already strained resources and they keep wages low for all of us in this country, so I'm all for closed borders and enforcing immigration laws....however, that support does not quantify nor allows me to support a corrupt, immoral egotistical buffoon who sees himself as the almighty...that I will never engage nor support, in short, yeah, I loathe Donald Trump
You are one delusional, brainwashed black woman who's obviously bought the Democratic lies. Which keeps you chained to the Democratic plantation. Very sad.

Keep voting democrat, against your own interests. :113: Lol! Nobody has helped the black community more than Trump, but stay on your democratic run plantation. :290968001256257790-final:

You are one delusional, brainwashed black woman who's obviously bought the Democratic lies. Which keeps you chained to the Democratic plantation. Very sad.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Keep voting democrat, against your own interests. :113: Lol! Nobody has helped the black community more than Trump, but stay on your democratic run plantation. :290968001256257790-final:
Listen white person, the last people on this planet I would vote for is a republican. Unlike you happy go lucky white mf's, a 12 buck an hour job is not worth my soul to a corrupt pile of presidential shit.

OMG, the fact you mf's can think...is fuckin front page news.

OMG, the fact you mf's can think...is fuckin front page news.

Well, somebody has to do the thinking since you cannot. Lol!

Listen, unlike you chain to Trump nuts fuck heads, I live in the real world. Black ppl are still paid less than whites, still the last on the food chain for promotions and advancements, still dealing with bias in housing, employment, and health....and no GOP anything has ever changed those facts....I'll suffer with my Independants.

African American voters will be hard-pressed to justify casting their ballots for a Democrat next year. In just under three years, we’ve made incredible progress thanks to President Trump’s common-sense policies.

Despite the socialist Democrats’ ongoing campaign to obstruct Donald Trump’s economic agenda, the president has kept his core promise to our community. By eliminating job-killing regulations and cutting taxes for the middle class, he has given millions of African Americans a chance to thrive in a strong and growing economy.

Since Donald Trump’s inauguration, the U.S. economy has created a whopping 1,017,000 new jobs for African Americans, including many right here in Ohio. Today, the national black unemployment rate is at an all-time low of 5.5 percent. Unemployment for black women is even lower, at just 4.4 percent. More importantly, the overall black-white employment gap is smaller than it has ever been. It is great to see so many African American men and women back in the workforce — more than ever before, in fact.

Trump helping black communities thrive - Delaware Gazette

In addition, President Trump’s “Opportunity Zones” initiative is spurring even more economic growth in underdeveloped communities around the country. Through targeted tax incentives, the initiative is projected to generate approximately $100 billion of new private investment in communities that need it most.

That focus on expanding economic opportunity for minorities has been a major priority for the Trump administration. That’s why the president was so committed to reforming the criminal justice system. By eliminating the sentencing disparities caused by the horrendous Clinton-era crime bill, which disproportionately affected African Americans, President Trump is giving thousands of unfairly sentenced black inmates a second chance at the American Dream.

The FIRST STEP Act also included significant reforms to address recidivism, such as helping prisons improve their rehabilitation programs and allowing non-violent inmates to earn early-release credits for good behavior more easily. Thanks to this legislation, non-violent inmates will now be equipped with the professional and social skills they need to become productive members of society following their release.

President Trump also understands that the foundation of economic success is a quality education. That’s why he signed a $360 million grant to support Historically Black Colleges and Universities last year — by far the most that any president has ever appropriated for HBCUs. Even America’s first black president, Barack Obama, never allocated that much money to HBCUs.

Trump helping black communities thrive - Delaware Gazette

Forum List

Back