Suggestion for President Trump

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Since the progtards are melting over his description of undeveloped nations as "shitholes" perhaps he could change that offensive word to "urinations". Has more of a flow to it.

No link...just a suggestion...

Since the progtards are melting over his description of undeveloped nations as "shitholes" perhaps he could change that offensive word to "urinations". Has more of a flow to it.

Did you notice how quick the media labeled it to Hatti and Africa?
Never mind shitholes or urinations as you say, can be anywhere. :)

One thing about Trump-0. He knows what makes his hateful/dumb supporters happy.

One thing about Trump-0. He knows what makes his hateful/dumb supporters happy.
I'm trying to resist smiling in the increase in my retirement check due to the Trump tax cut. About $140 per month. It is however dwarfed by the 50k jump in our annuities since Trump signed in.

What's the purpose for being so hateful towards fellow human beings who have so much less than us?

Seems to me, we should be counting our own blessings instead of putting down people and countries that are impoverished, and have so much less in opportunity?

Trump has brought YOU to his own evil level....anything and everything is all ok

as they say....one bad Apple spoils the whole bunch....

You've chosen to be a rotten Apple.....Why?

James 2New International Version (NIV)

Favoritism Forbidden
2 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7 Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right. 9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11 For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,” also said, “You shall not murder.”[c] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Last edited:

What's the purpose for being so hateful towards fellow human beings who have so much less than us?

Seems to me, we should be counting our own blessings instead of putting down people and countries that are impoverished, and have so much less in opportunity?

Trump has brought YOU to his own evil level....anything and everything is all ok

Favoritism Forbidden
2 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7 Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right. 9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11 For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,” also said, “You shall not murder.”[c] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
They are urinations for a reason, Mona...and it has little to do with not being loved. It has to do with being corrupt.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Which do you think that comment came from? When does calling people which your country which US has profited from pillage and war as shitholes.... Takes a special type...

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Which do you think that comment came from? When does calling people which your country which US has profited from pillage and war as shitholes.... Takes a special type...
Message sent to NSA for deciphering...

Favoritism Forbidden

/----/ More examples of Trump spreading hatred:
SURVEY: SALES UP FOR COMPANIES -- AND SO ARE WAGES...
Consumer Spending Rises as Incomes Improve...
Black unemployment at record low....

The immigrants who have come to America came from corrupt, inefficient, starving, impoverished, oppressive countries. Who here imagines Ireland in the mid 19th century as a beautiful, prosperous country? Italy in 1890. Was it a wonderland of opportunity and freedom?

No one immigrates from their native land because they're satisfied with how their lives and futures look.

And today's disparaging of nations and their denizens smacks of racism and xenophobia. That attitude, like the stink from a fish, begins at the head. This president has lowered the bar of public comportment and his minions and supporters are reveling in the notion that that bar is now a line in the dirt.

I've lived through 12 American presidencies in my life. This is the first time I have ever been ashamed of the president and especially the dishonor he has brought to this nation.

Favoritism Forbidden

It wasn't about putting down the people who live in those countries.
It's referring to the Governments that run them into shit holes.
Why do so many think it's about the people who live in them when it isn't.

I know you were trying to say something, but it came out as gibberish. Care to try again?

Favoritism Forbidden

Haitians all have AIDS and Nigerians will not go back to their huts.

Favoritism Forbidden

Once again hearsay.

Favoritism Forbidden

Once again hearsay.

That's pathetic. Credible witnesses heard him say it.

Favoritism Forbidden

Once again hearsay.

And other creditable witness say he didn't .
Hearsay.
No one should decide on a he said, she said.

I bet that everyone in any closed door meetings in Washington swear on a regular bases.
Our Vice Pres Joe said big fucking deal right near the mike.

Favoritism Forbidden

Once again hearsay.

And other creditable witness say he didn't .
Hearsay.
No one should decide on a he said, she said.

I bet that everyone in any closed door meetings in Washington swear on a regular bases.
Our Vice Pres Joe said big fucking deal right near the mike.

You're grabbing at straws now. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back