Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

You've never heard of guilt by association? That is literally where the phrase comes from.

Regardless, the recourse is not to start fighting with the fucking cops right there on the spot.

Can we at least fucking agree on that goddamn shit, please?

No.

Gator you're under arrest. What are you doing? Please tell me you're not gonna start a fight with the fucking cops.

They better be able to state a valid reason for the arrest.

Which is bullshit, there are plenty of whites on this forum who are not a racist like you.

No that is what America has done to black folks since it was founded.

No anyone who makes racist remarks like you is a racist.
Post any remark I've made where I've claimed to be superior to any other race and be sure and include a link.

BOSTON (AP) — A suburban Boston police officer who was pursuing a white suspect pinned a 20-year-old Black man to the ground as he was walking home and placed a knee on the man's neck despite having no evidence that he was involved in any crime, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit filed Wednesday.

Donovan Johnson was minutes away from home after leaving work in February 2021 when a white officer who had been chasing the white suspect ran up to Johnson, drew his gun and threw him to the snow-covered ground face first, the lawsuit filed against the town of Arlington, Massachusetts, and three of its officers alleges.

Police were were initially called to an Arlington hotel about a man seen there who the staff believed was previously involved in the theft of televisions, the lawsuit says. The white man was “known to police” for “prior criminal acts” and when officers arrived at the hotel, officer Steven Conroy showed a photo of the man to the front desk clerk, who said it appeared to be the same person.

Police went to the room to investigate, but the man escaped and they began to chase him, according to the lawsuit. Johnson, who was almost to his Somerville home, saw the man jog past him before Conroy approached and yelled at both men to “get the (expletive) on the floor.”

The white suspect got on his knees, but Johnson stayed standing, the lawsuit says. After that, Johnson says Conroy drew his gun, threw him to the ground and pinned him down with a knee on his neck.

Another officer who arrived in a cruiser recognized the white man and put him in handcuffs, and the suspect told the officer he didn't know Johnson, according to the lawsuit. A third officer who arrived “immediately jumped on” Johnson to help Conroy hold him down, according to the complaint.

This story can't be true, because there is no such thing as a white criminal.

The police don't have to chase down white men because they never commit petty crimes.

This black guy was guilty as hell, these officers should be receiving medals instead of a lawsuit.
What the hell is the big deal?

Negros commit most of the crimes in this country. If the Negro wasn't guilty of that you can be assured he was gulty of something else.

Are you saying they can arrest you without informing you why?
No. I am asking you if you should fight with them if they don't.
Are you creating a scenario that doesn't even exist?
No. This is the very scenario we are talking about.

Cops don't have the right guy and won't answer the barrage of "whaddahdo whaddahdo....dindo nuffin..." flResisting is appropriate?

Some of you don't value your lives enough, especially when there is legal recourse after the fact.

No. I am asking you if you should fight with them if they don't.

Now that the USSC has made it clear we all can be armed, people should use lethal force if necessary. The police can't just pick people off the street and arrest them without stating any cause at all.

No. This is the very scenario we are talking about.

Cops don't have the right guy and won't answer the barrage of "whaddahdo whaddahdo....dindo nuffin..." flResisting is appropriate?

Some of you don't value your lives enough, especially when there is legal recourse after the fact.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

For the life of me I do not understand the reluctance to make sure the police know what they can and can not do.

Now that the USSC has made it clear we all can be armed, people should use lethal force if necessary. The police can't just pick people off the street and arrest them without stating any cause at all.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

For the life of me I do not understand the reluctance to make sure the police know what they can and can not do.
Making them follow the rules is easy to do after the fact, WITHOUT dying in a police shootout.

If you want to shoot it out with cops, when interactions can and should be quick and cordial, be my dead guest.

For someone of us freedom means enough to us that we will take that chance. Then there are people like you that have no backbone at all and will kneel down to your masters in uniform.

I thought you said you were retired military. Did you spend most of your time there behind bars? You must have since you don't respect authority.

And taxpayers get hit with huge settlements because it was the police officers fault.

They have no case. It's just some ambulance chaser and a lowlife trying to cash in hoping the city backs down which I hope they don't.

You people are destroying our country. You hate law, hate police, hate people having guns, hate authority, hate the Constitution, hate America.

What the hell is the big deal?

Negros commit most of the crimes in this country. If the Negro wasn't guilty of that you can be assured he was gulty of something else.
I guess that is true in the mind of a racist POS and his buddies who love that stupid ass comment.

Forum List

Back