Suit: Police chasing white suspect wrongly arrest Black man

Your racist ass loves to make excuses for crooked cops.

Nothing crooked about these cops. The white guy obeyed their orders and nothing happened to him. The black guy (as usual) refused to obey their orders and was put to the ground where apparently he fought with them. But the reason the black guy was treated different had nothing to do with his actions, so it must have been race. :eusa_shhh:

Nothing crooked about these cops. The white guy obeyed their orders and nothing happened to him. The black guy (as usual) refused to obey their orders and was put to the ground where apparently he fought with them.
Uh because the white guy had just committed a crime and the black guy did not, what part of that don't you understand.
But the reason the black guy was treated different had nothing to do with his actions, so it must have been race. :eusa_shhh:
Why was the black guy detained at all? The white cops just like you just assumed the black man had committed a crime, when they knew good and damn well they were looking for a WHITE guy. A white guy commits a crime and runs past a black man and you just naturally AssUMe that the black man committed a crime as well and the fact that you don't see anything wrong with that really tells me a lot.

Uh because the white guy had just committed a crime and the black guy did not, what part of that don't you understand.

Why was the black guy detained at all? The white cops just like you just assumed the black man had committed a crime, when they knew good and damn well they were looking for a WHITE guy. A white guy commits a crime and runs past a black man and you just naturally AssUMe that the black man committed a crime as well and the fact that you don't see anything wrong with that really tells me a lot.

He was detained because the criminal they were chasing ran to his house, which means for all the cops knew at that point, he was an accomplice.

When a cop tells you to do something, YOU FUCKING DO IT. You don't run, you don't fight, you don't give him any lip. If he gets out of line, THEN you get a lawyer to fight it out.

Now imagine the alternate scenario. The man obeyed the order of the officer. After they hooked up the suspect, they'd have identified the other man, realized he lived there and let him go on his way.

He was detained because the criminal they were chasing ran to his house, which means for all the cops knew at that point, he was an accomplice.

Even you resort to simply making things up? It does not say he they were at the guys house. It says the guy was walking home and was minutes away.

When a cop tells you to do something, YOU FUCKING DO IT. You don't run, you don't fight, you don't give him any lip. If he gets out of line, THEN you get a lawyer to fight it out.

People no longer do that. People are not going to abide by unconstitutional demands. A large majority of people can not afford a lawyer that will "fight it out". Why is it so controversial for the country to make sure that the police are properly trained on what they can and can not do?

Now imagine the alternate scenario. The man obeyed the order of the officer. After they hooked up the suspect, they'd have identified the other man, realized he lived there and let him go on his way.

Or the officer does his job, you don't make things up and no one gets jumped and the taxpayers aren't out a large settlement.

Even you resort to simply making things up? It does not say he they were at the guys house. It says the guy was walking home and was minutes away.

and the cop told them both to get down. This guy decided he was going to give this cop some attitude.

You know, the cops can't win for losing here. They don't know if this guy is an accomplice, or if he has a gun and will try to shoot his way out of this situation, or if he maybe did something else.

People no longer do that. People are not going to abide by unconstitutional demands. A large majority of people can not afford a lawyer that will "fight it out". Why is it so controversial for the country to make sure that the police are properly trained on what they can and can not do?

Why is it so controversial that when the cop gives you an order, you follow that order.

Or the officer does his job, you don't make things up and no one gets jumped and the taxpayers aren't out a large settlement.

Or the cops just stop investigating crimes, and only become insurance adjusters. "Whoops, your Granny Got murdered by a crack head? Well, we could have stopped that, but we frankly are getting sued if we LOOK at a thug the wrong way now. No worries, we'll write this up and you can take it to your insurance company."

and the cop told them both to get down. This guy decided he was going to give this cop some attitude.

You know, the cops can't win for losing here. They don't know if this guy is an accomplice, or if he has a gun and will try to shoot his way out of this situation, or if he maybe did something else.

They do know as it was not the guy he was chasing. He was some guy the guy he was chasing just happened to run past.

Again as in so many instances the defense is the person in question is incompetent so we must forgive what they do.

Why is it so controversial that when the cop gives you an order, you follow that order.

It depends on if the order is legal. Why is that so controversial? Why is it OK to allow the police to illegally demand you do something?

How do we defend policing at all when one side doesn't have to follow the laws?

Or the cops just stop investigating crimes, and only become insurance adjusters. "Whoops, your Granny Got murdered by a crack head? Well, we could have stopped that, but we frankly are getting sued if we LOOK at a thug the wrong way now. No worries, we'll write this up and you can take it to your insurance company."

If you like so many others want to argue the choices are we allow the cops to do whatever they want or have no cops, I'm fine with no cops.

He wasn't home yet, so how the hell did he run to his house. Good God.
Show me what law states I have to do what a cop tells me when I have not committed any crime. I'll wait.
Imagine if they would have just detained the suspect they were looking for. A black man was not a suspect.

He wasn't home yet, so how the hell did he run to his house. Good God.

Show me what law states I have to do what a cop tells me when I have not committed any crime. I'll wait.

Imagine if they would have just detained the suspect they were looking for. A black man was not a suspect.
:laughing0301:
When cops have a 90% chance of getting it right picking a black guy as the suspect, they should play the odds and go after the black guy every single time.
:auiqs.jpg:

How do you catch 10 felons? Throw a net over 11 black dudes.

They do know as it was not the guy he was chasing. He was some guy the guy he was chasing just happened to run past.

Again as in so many instances the defense is the person in question is incompetent so we must forgive what they do.

He's a cop who lives in a country that we allow to be awash in guns... You turn your back on someone you haven't identified and he shoots you in the back, you do look kind of foolish. The issue here is MAINTAINING CONTROL OF THE SCENE.

It depends on if the order is legal. Why is that so controversial? Why is it OK to allow the police to illegally demand you do something?

How do we defend policing at all when one side doesn't have to follow the laws?

Let me help you out here, buddy.

If you like so many others want to argue the choices are we allow the cops to do whatever they want or have no cops, I'm fine with no cops.

I'm sure you are... you don't have anything to lose.

Forum List

Back