Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

It's worse than we thought....wow I guess in Obama's 3rd world America this is SOP but this is America we don't play this way...this whole thing leads right to the Kenyan's doorstep... The DOJ, FBI, CIA, IRS, EPA were all weaponized by the Kenyan Obama...worse than Nixon...

Don't think he'll fire Bob. This cherrypicked POS appears to be aimed at Rosenstein. Trump hopes to get the base frothing at the mouth enough to fire Rod. Then he replaces him with a sycophant who will slow walk the investigation. The new guy could cut funding and establish new parameters for Mueller.

Massive backfire

Even IF Mueller is fired, the investigation will not stop.......and could be picked up by a state's AG office (like NY's) who would then rehire Mueller.

Yep, Mueller is already sharing information with several states. He's playing 3 dimensional chess and Trump is playing Hungry Hippo.

He's about three steps ahead of Donald and his merry band of moron sycophants. :laugh:

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.

Let me take a wild guess here, you haven't read a damn thing regarding the memo.

Because I have nothing else better to do than lie about reading that conservative conspiracy theory memo.

Wish I didn't read it. It's time I'll never get back.

Its full of nothing.

When I read that memo, this song came to mind.

So this begs the question I've been asking for eons. If they had the dossier in their hands in the summer of 2016 which many of us believed they did, was the "McCain" drama of running to Britain to get a copy of the dossier some sort of bizarre attempt at a coverup so they could portray the dossier as something new in the FBI arsenal against Trump?

What was the purpose of the public drama?

This memo has turned out to be a BIG FUCKING DUD.......I love it.

(good thing that unemployment is down for Nunes' search for a new job......LOL)

It's only the camel's nose in the tent. Now comes all the investigations to corroborate the information in the memo.

I sincerely doubt there will even be a Democrat Party by the midterms.

Don't think he'll fire Bob. This cherrypicked POS appears to be aimed at Rosenstein. Trump hopes to get the base frothing at the mouth enough to fire Rod. Then he replaces him with a sycophant who will slow walk the investigation. The new guy could cut funding and establish new parameters for Mueller.

Massive backfire

Even IF Mueller is fired, the investigation will not stop.......and could be picked up by a state's AG office (like NY's) who would then rehire Mueller.

Yep, Mueller is already sharing information with several states. He's playing 3 dimensional chess and Trump is playing Hungry Hippo.

He's about three steps ahead of Donald and his merry band of moron sycophants. :laugh:
I hope he can find someone in prison who knows how to play 3-D chess.

TRUMPS OPINION OF THE MEMO ..

"I think it's terrible," Trump said. "You want to know the truth. I think it's a disgrace. What's going on in this country, I think it's a disgrace."

House Republicans release partisan memo on Russia probe

BIG FUCKING WOOOOOO.

FUCK DONNIEBOI.

the old sob has nothing - NOTHING.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

He's about three steps ahead of Donald and his merry band of moron sycophants

Bear in mind WHERE Mueller set up the grand juries......that was his "insurance" strategic move.

So, according to the memo, the proper officials at the FBI and the DOJ signed off on the warrant application, and a judge reviewed and approved it.

We already knew that, but that’s all you need to know. Everything else is partisan cherry picking of the facts.

Fuck Nunes, fuck Ryan and especially fuck Trump. They all went against the law enforcement and intelligence communities. I hope Trump gets buried by this.

Forum List

Back