Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Don't think he'll fire Bob. This cherrypicked POS appears to be aimed at Rosenstein. Trump hopes to get the base frothing at the mouth enough to fire Rod. Then he replaces him with a sycophant who will slow walk the investigation. The new guy could cut funding and establish new parameters for Mueller.

Massive backfire

Even IF Mueller is fired, the investigation will not stop.......and could be picked up by a state's AG office (like NY's) who would then rehire Mueller.

It's over....
You'll have to find yet another bullshit lie to get Trump.

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.

Let me take a wild guess here, you haven't read a damn thing regarding the memo.

The majority of information disclosed in the memo was already either suspected or known among most conservatives, who tend to keep up with things. The declassification of the memo merely confirms what we've known all along, and puts it out there for those that have either not been following, or didn't believe it was true.

If you look at the big picture, this could possibly be the revelation that will unravel the entire garment of the Obama administration, the DNC, and Hillary Clinton.

That poses a serious question: The FISA court issued four 90-day warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. That means for 360 days, there were ongoing wiretaps, surveillance, and cloak-and-dagger stuff trying to find evidence on Donald Trump.

Wouldn't you think that such formal and organized surveillance would have discovered something? After all, it was renewed three times, each time following a positive determination of probably cause.

So why is the Mueller investigation still going on if formal surveillance didn't turn up anything?

Comey said it was “salacious and unverified”
No discredited facts in the Steele Dossier. They are trying to kill the messenger.

upload_2018-2-2_12-42-26-jpeg.174607

No, no, no, no, no, no...it's not twue! I don't care what the EVIDENCE shows. It's not twue!
Yah, months later Comey makes this comment after he tried to black mail President Trump with the Fake Russian Dossier from Fusion GPS so he could keep his job.

He first tried to threaten the president with it and hold it over his head. Then when in front of the cameras he admitted is was salacious and unverified.

But he knew it was FALSE and Funded by a rival campaign, and was Russian Propaganda, when Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Yates, & Boente all filed for FISA Warrants 3 different times, and each time they knew exactly what the source was of the dossier, used the dossier despite knowing it was Russian Propaganda, and was "Salacious & Unverified!"

They knew Obama, Clinton and The DNC paid for the Dossier, and to cover their tracks to make it look like THEY OBTAINED IT INDEPENDENTLY....they paid STEELE $160,000 for it too.

Last edited:
You're not seeing it. The FISA warrant was based on a dossier paid to a former British spy, and money from the Democratic Party.
So? Steele was also employed by the FBI at the time and had always been a credible source. This is a big ol' nothingburger.

A nothing burger? Wow. If this is the threshold, you are going to be Canada sooner than you know it.

This guy had a CLEAR conflict of interest. Hes a fooking Foreign National, and a so-called Former spy at that. he made up a bs narrative all to justify this massive operation against a candidate for the opposition party.

British, Canada and Obamas pals. They are responsible and fully aware of what was going on, all of them needed Hillary to win.

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

BUH-BAM!

In 2016 Ohr meets with Steele, determines he is extremely biased and 'desperate for Trump not to become President'.
- Ohr tells the leadership of the FBI this information. Both the leadership of the FBI and DOJ knew this to be the case!

The FBI and DOJ then seek FISA warrants to SPY ON THE POLITICAL OPPOSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE AND HIS TEAM DURING A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION using the KNOWN unverified dossier provided by a KNOWN biased foreign spy ... 'desperate' to prevent Trump from becoming President ... as their basis to obtain FISA Warrants to do so.

McCabe even confirms THE FBI AND DOJ WOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT THE FISA WARRANTS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER!
I am literally crying. How can our government get so fucking corrupted? These bastards need to hang. Damn them to Hell!!

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.

Let me take a wild guess here, you haven't read a damn thing regarding the memo.

Because I have nothing else better to do than lie about reading that conservative conspiracy theory memo.

Wish I didn't read it. It's time I'll never get back.

No discredited facts in the Steele Dossier. They are trying to kill the messenger.

upload_2018-2-2_12-42-26-jpeg.174607

No, no, no, no, no, no...it's not twue! I don't care what the EVIDENCE shows. It's not twue!
You're not seeing it. The FISA warrant was based on a dossier paid to a former British spy, and money from the Democratic Party.
So? Steele was also employed by the FBI at the time and had always been a credible source. This is a big ol' nothingburger.

Not if surveillance of Americans was based on this fake dossier , and the fact that the origins of the dossier were kept from the FISA court.

A nothing burger? Wow. If this is the threshold, you are going to be Canada sooner than you know it.

This guy had a CLEAR conflict of interest. Hes a fooking Foreign National, and a so-called Former spy at that. he made up a bs narrative all to justify this massive operation against a candidate for the opposition party.

British, Canada and Obamas pals. They are responsible and fully aware of what was going on, all of them needed Hillary to win.
Page had been on the FBI's radar for years. Steele was a credible source. Much of his dossier has been verified.

Honestly, I don't even know why this memo had to be classified in the first place. I guess the FBI was afraid it would be used for a trumped up political stunt? Pun intended :laugh:

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

How much did the FBI pay Steele for the dossier. And why was he still working with the FBI after he was terminated?

I can't fucking believe taxpayers actually paid for this bullshit dossier.

This memo has turned out to be a BIG FUCKING DUD.......I love it.

(good thing that unemployment is down for Nunes' search for a new job......LOL)

Papadopoulos brag to Australian diplomat was key factor in FBI’s Russia probe

The FBI is a Republican Law & Order Arm of Government.
YEAH, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE OVERHEARD CONVERSATION BETWEEN A DRUNKEN SELF-IMPORTANT UNPAID TRUMP CAMPAIGN VOLUNTEER AND AN AUSSIE IN THE BATHROOM OF A BRITISH PUB...

:p

...AND OH BTW, SPEAKING OF 'CONSPIRACY', IT WAS PROVEN THAT THE FBI SHARED THEIR INVESTIGATION INFORMATION WITH THE FOREIGN SPY. STEELE HAD REPORTEDLY NEVER KNOWN WHO PAPA WAS UNTIL AFTER THE FBI GAVE HIM THE INFORMATION OF WHO HE WAS FROM THEIR INVESTIGATION FILE!

BUSTED!

Because I have nothing else better to do than lie about reading that conservative conspiracy theory memo.

Wish I didn't read it. It's time I'll never get back.

Its full of nothing.

Forum List

Back