Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Rosenstein will make a deal to protect his standing with the Bar.

He'll first end the Mueller charade and then resign from the DOJ
in exchange for no criminal charges.

Trump just needs to keep jabbing and get himself a good constitutional
lawyer and SCTOUS will issue a stay on the Mueller probe until they can see
if, in fact, damaging info that would have denied FISA warrants, if FISA had
known about them from being withheld from the court.

This is serious shit.

You are some seriously deluded people
if you are truly non partisan, then it should bother the shit out of you the FBI at a minimum was working to alter the election. doesn't matter who or which side did this - it is 100% wrong and indefensible.

period.

If only that is what the memo said I would agree with you.
well the FISA application will tell us that. that is right around the corner.

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.

I have a feeling this will be rather underwhelming

Not really. If it is true that the FISA court was mislead to believe that the dossier was a straight up surveillance document and was not given information that Steele was paid, the document had political motivations to sway an election, and that senior FBI and DOJ officials were keeping this purposely from the FISA court ?
Then this looks pretty big, and actually FBI officials are not supposed to take political sides like that. we will see though

the document had political motivations to sway an election,

How does it sway an election when it was classified, dope?
The evidence for a FISA warrant are Classified....................so the data is classified................

Then leaked to the media...................to start this load of crap we've been hearing for a dang year now..............

The Democrats should be putting LIFE JACKETS ON NOW.........This SHIP OF LIES IS GOING DOWN HARD BY THE KEEL.

The FISA warrant was in Oct of 16.
The investigation started in July of 16.

It had nothing to do with starting the investigation.

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Conspiracy - Obama administration, DOJ, FBI...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

Memo doesn't have to say it's illegal.

Lying to court, or presenting false information to the court in order to obtain the warrant is illegal.

Do you need any further explanation, or you got it?

What false information?

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

If Republicans wanted it all out, they’d have released it all including the Democrat memo. But they don’t want it all out. Which is why you got this cherry picked piece of partisan garbage.

That may be a tad bit hasty talking about the Democrat (Representative Schiff) Memo.

I mean no one has seen or read it.
Representative Schiff didn't happen to have a copy when he asked the House Intelligence Committee to approve the release.

If you give him a few more days he might be able to come up with something.
But until he does ... I am going to be one of those crazy people that are calling "bullshit" on the idea he even has a memo ... :dunno:

No worries though ... You have a lot of company on the chase after that white rabbit.

But you swallow hook, line and sinker the one-sided narrative presented by the Republicans. :lol:

Can someone quote me the part of the memo that says Obama wiretapped Trump?

Thank you.
yep, it's called three FISA Warrants.
Actually now I am hearing it was 4 and each time they knew there was nothing there, and that they based their warrant application on Russian Propaganda paid for by The Democrat Party, Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton.
one was Rossenstein.
Yates, Boerte, Comey and Rosentine and McCabe.....all were part of the FISA Applications.
All of them should be prosecuted.

I want to hear what THE FISA Judge has to say.

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Conspiracy - Obama administration, DOJ, FBI...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

Memo doesn't have to say it's illegal.

Lying to court, or presenting false information to the court in order to obtain the warrant is illegal.

Do you need any further explanation, or you got it?

What false information?
the dossier. but that's yesterday's news. today is that we will finally get the FISA application. wahooo

Thank you.
Actually now I am hearing it was 4 and each time they knew there was nothing there, and that they based their warrant application on Russian Propaganda paid for by The Democrat Party, Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton.
one was Rossenstein.
Yates, Boerte, Comey and Rosentine and McCabe.....all were part of the FISA Applications.

Where's the part where Trump was wiretapped? None of you have answered the question. It is a very simple question.

Thank you.
one was Rossenstein.

they need the application first. that's next after the demo doc.

Since an independent fbi group stated all but a minimal amount of the entire dossier could be substantiated, and that dossier included the Kremlin had a file on Clinton, even idiots would guess that to be true, seeing as her former positions within the govt and her husband as a former president. That would be a minimal accuracy.
`
I can compare this to Geraldo Rivera's TV spectacular about opening Capone's vault.

And the dossier that clinton had steele lie about was the gospel.....right?
jebus christo, you are just bat shit crazy! :lol:

No, that would be you. A FISA Warrant was issued because the Judge was led yo believe in the veracity of the "Dossier". A "Dossier" that is completely false.

This is where your whole delusional house of cards fails.

You all retardedly believe the dossier to be completely false.

The truth is, you don't know that.
NOTHING can be simply taken as fact now from the FBI.

Evidence shows:
- The DOJ and FBI Obstructed justice by protecting Hillary from indictment

- The DOJ willingly colluded with a foreign spy they deemed desperate to interfere in the US election to ensure Trump did not win, a foreign spy who was working with the Russians...and it shows they did not just work WITH him, the Obama DOJ, FBI, and DNC Presidential Nominee paid a foreign spy intent on interfering in the US election for propaganda / dirt on Trump
....and snowflakes rabidly tried to call for Trump Jr to be arrested for meeting with a Russian lawyer who was only in the US because Obama overrode his own Dept of Immigration who had banned her from the US (Can you say an attempted Obama set-up?)

The FBI HID texts, claiming they could not recover thousands of texts because they had never been saved due to a 'glitch'....and then the IG rolled in and found them in less than 24 hours!

Busted, over and over! No Credibility!

Thank you.
one was Rossenstein.

Where's the part where Trump was wiretapped? None of you have answered the question. It is a very simple question.
so you think that will be written down? LOL you are truly stupid. it's called FISA Warrant, but don't let that stop your stupidity.

Thank you.
one was Rossenstein.

The question if Trump or his team were under surveillance is not even in question anymore. :p

You can't be that ignorant. We're talking about two major crimes: One, senior officials in the FBI and DOJ allowed a Dem-funded hit piece--the Steele dossier--to be used as the main justification for wiretapping a member of Trump's campaign staff. Two, the FBI and the DOJ never informed the FISA judge that they were using an oppo-research dossier that was paid for by the Democrats; they led the judge to believe that the dossier was their own product, so the judge naturally assumed the information had been vetted.

You need to show where either of your allegations are a crime. Do you even know if such a disclosure was even necessary?

Just heard that the dossier was played up on the first line of the application for the warrant.

This is applicable here, regarding trying to get the info on the fisa application-

GOWDY: Well, actually, the investigation is not just beginning. We've been trying for a long time to get the Department of Justice to give us access to this information, and frankly it took the speaker of the House this week to tell the department that we're not going away. You know, Chris, people don't like it when I say this, but it's actually true -- it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between the Obama Department of Justice and the current Department of Justice in terms of transparency and their willingness to share information with Congress.

This is a really simple request. Did you rely on the dossier? And if so, did you vet it before you relied upon it? You can answer that in 30 seconds. But it's taken three months for the Department of Justice, and only recently have they agreed to give us the information.

So, the battle is not just with House Democrats. Unfortunately, it's also with the Department of Justice, the access of the information we need to wrap up this investigation.

WALLACE: What about the fact that the Clinton campaign and the DNC, which paid $12 million for the law firm, Perkins Coie, that paid for the opposition research that led to the dossier, that in the FEC filings, it simply says $12 million to Perkins Coie, the law firm, for legal work? No mention of the fact that it was also paying for oppo research that went to Christopher Steele, former British intelligence agency -- agent that went to the Kremlin. Not the money to the Kremlin, but his investigation.

As I understand it, that willful misrepresentation of campaign expenditures is a criminal offense.

GOWDY: Well, I'm not an election law expert, Chris, but the good news is you don't have to be to understand the absurdity of believing that you can launder all of your campaign money by just hiring a law firm. I mean, imagine if you and I were running for Congress and we just hired a law firm and said, hey, you go to all the oppo, you go buy all the television, you go buy all the bumper stickers, you go hire all the experts, and we're going to launder all of this through a law firm. I can't think of anything that defeats the purpose of transparency laws more than that.

So, I am interested in that, and I am also interested in sharing some memory tricks with folks at the DNC because no one can remember who paid $10 million to a law firm to do oppo research. I find that stunning. Ten million dollars and no one can remember who authorized it, who approved it, who said, this is a really good idea?

So, you've got two issues, a memory issue, and then the lack of transparency by laundering money through a law firm.
Gowdy: Did Obama Justice Department Rely On Steele Dossier To Get FISA Warrant?

Forum List

Back