Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

You can't be that ignorant. We're talking about two major crimes: One, senior officials in the FBI and DOJ allowed a Dem-funded hit piece--the Steele dossier--to be used as the main justification for wiretapping a member of Trump's campaign staff. Two, the FBI and the DOJ never informed the FISA judge that they were using an oppo-research dossier that was paid for by the Democrats; they led the judge to believe that the dossier was their own product, so the judge naturally assumed the information had been vetted.

You need to show where either of your allegations are a crime. Do you even know if such a disclosure was even necessary?
oh the circular investigation that included Ohr and his wife. It's gonna be fun.

yep, it's called three FISA Warrants.
Actually now I am hearing it was 4 and each time they knew there was nothing there, and that they based their warrant application on Russian Propaganda paid for by The Democrat Party, Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton.
one was Rossenstein.
Yates, Boerte, Comey and Rosentine and McCabe.....all were part of the FISA Applications.
All of them should be prosecuted.

I want to hear what THE FISA Judge has to say.
Where's the part where Trump was wiretapped? None of you have answered the question. It is a very simple question.
so you think that will be written down? LOL you are truly stupid. it's called FISA Warrant, but don't let that stop your stupidity.
As I suspected, you do not know who the warrants were for.

They were for Carter Page. None were for Trump. This is no secret. Sorry.

Actually now I am hearing it was 4 and each time they knew there was nothing there, and that they based their warrant application on Russian Propaganda paid for by The Democrat Party, Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton.
one was Rossenstein.
Yates, Boerte, Comey and Rosentine and McCabe.....all were part of the FISA Applications.

Where's the part where Trump was wiretapped? None of you have answered the question. It is a very simple question.
so you think that will be written down? LOL you are truly stupid. it's called FISA Warrant, but don't let that stop your stupidity.

well sure I do,

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Conspiracy - Obama administration, DOJ, FBI...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. The memo points out the lack of disclosure regarding who paid for Steele's dossier, Ohr's wife's work for Fusion GPS, the fact that the Yahoo News story was planted by Steele... for starters.

These are material facts not provides to the FISA court. The law requires evidence that would be favorable to the target to be presented. The Dem Embeds conspired to not do so.

You made that shit up. You have no idea if any of those were even necessary disclosures or disqualifying omissions.

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. The memo points out the lack of disclosure regarding who paid for Steele's dossier, Ohr's wife's work for Fusion GPS, the fact that the Yahoo News story was planted by Steele... for starters.

These are material facts not provides to the FISA court. The law requires evidence that would be favorable to the target to be presented. The Dem Embeds conspired to not do so.

You made that shit up. You have no idea if any of those were even necessary disclosures or disqualifying omissions.
dude, don't worry, the FISA application is now gonna be released.

Can someone quote me the part of the memo that says Obama wiretapped Trump?

Thank you.
Which warrant authorized the wiretapping of Trump?
all three of them
Wrong. Why are you lying?
I'm not.
There was one FISA warrant against Carter Page. And then that warrant was renewed three times.

You are lying. Why?

`
I can compare this to Geraldo Rivera's TV spectacular about opening Capone's vault.

And the dossier that clinton had steele lie about was the gospel.....right?
jebus christo, you are just bat shit crazy! :lol:

No, that would be you. A FISA Warrant was issued because the Judge was led yo believe in the veracity of the "Dossier". A "Dossier" that is completely false.

This is where your whole delusional house of cards fails.

You all retardedly believe the dossier to be completely false.

The truth is, you don't know that.
it was corroborated and was only 1 of the 40 documents supplied as evidence that Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power....

this one took place a month after he left the campaign and was the 4th approved FISA warrant approved and signed off on in 3 years with 4 different FISA judges had analyzed the info and approved and 3 other attorney general sign offs before Rosenstein on this one.....

it's a nothing burger alright.... even without releasing the rest of the info

I know why you are lying, jc456. It is because Trump lied about being wiretapped and now you feel you have to lie to protect his lie.

What a submissive personality you have!

oh the circular investigation that included Ohr and his wife. It's gonna be fun.
Don't forget to add in the fact that not only did she pay a foreign spy - intent on interfering in the US election to ensure Trump lost - who was working with Russians, throw in the fact that Hillary also paid both Comey's wife and McCabe's wife....

Can someone quote me the part of the memo that says Obama wiretapped Trump?

Thank you.
one was Rossenstein.

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page

You have no idea of which others were surveilled. Making a statement as you are is nothing but trolling at this point. We do know that members of his campaign were, and that the Trump dossier was used for one warrant, which had NO mention of Carter Page in it.
one was Rossenstein.

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......
so instead of evidence that the foreign guy Putin, we get evidence of the foreign guy Steele interfered in our election. And the dems were in on it. LOL. too fking funny. traitors.

so instead of evidence that the foreign guy Putin, we get evidence of the foreign guy Steele interfered in our election. And the dems were in on it. LOL. too fking funny. traitors.

How so, dope? This wasn't public during the election.
well it wasn't public until today. What we now know is that this all happened in September 2016, Dude, that's before the election right? So interference from a foreign operative is now public for all to see. and it ain't putin. I'm still waiting on you to show that evidence. so right now it's steele one putin nothing.

How is that interference? How was Trump hindered? It was Oct of 16 and Page was no longer with the Trump campaign.

Try to employ some useful thinking.

But you swallow hook, line and sinker the one-sided narrative presented by the Republicans. :lol:

I have no idea what you are basing your assumptions on ... But I am not particularly partial to any of the crooks and tyrants in Washington DC.
No foul though ... It's not like I would expect you to be able to accurately identify my political leanings (or in this case, lack thereof).

I was just pretty clear that if you wanted to believe the unicorn memo that no one has read exists ... You certainly would not be alone in that possible folly ... :thup:

Which warrant authorized the wiretapping of Trump?
all three of them
Wrong. Why are you lying?
I'm not.
There was one FISA warrant against Carter Page. And then that warrant was renewed three times.

You are lying. Why?
And that warrant omitted the fact that the dossier was unsubstantiated, that it had been obtained from the foreign spy the FBI was paying for Russian propaganda, a foreign spy the FBI had assessed as being desperate to interfere in the US election to ensure Trump did not win. They left out that Hillary Clinton, who had given the FBI Director's wife and the FBI Deputy Director's wife money also paid this same foreign spy for 'dirt' on Trump....

Had all of this been revealed to the FISA court, no warrant would have been granted.

It's a failed coup d'etat. There's just no other way to look at it. That's why Hillary was worried about the noose

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......

How so, dope? This wasn't public during the election.
well it wasn't public until today. What we now know is that this all happened in September 2016, Dude, that's before the election right? So interference from a foreign operative is now public for all to see. and it ain't putin. I'm still waiting on you to show that evidence. so right now it's steele one putin nothing.

How is that interference? How was Trump hindered? It was Oct of 16 and Page was no longer with the Trump campaign.

Try to employ some useful thinking.
Trump was still the target, dumbass...unless Mueller really had a hard-on to go after guys for tax evasion that dated back to before Obama was elected President...and he thought that such activity was evidence of Russian collusion. :p Bwuhahahaha....

I don't care if the FBI was trying to prevent V. I. Lenin from winning the Presidency over Mother Theresa, it is a sad day in America to know the Democrats AND cronies in the FBI would undermine our representative Democracy. I feel violated and My GUY WON.

Thank God Hillary lost because this corruption would never have been made public.

End the Meuller investigation now!

Forum List

Back