Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

The 1st indictments / progress Mueller made were a result from surveillance resulting from the FISA warrants, which McCabe himself testified would never have been requested without the Trump Dossier.

The Summary makes clear several things about the FISA Warrants and Dossier.
- Information was left out / omitted from the FISA warrant application regarding the Dossier. Making any mistake on a FISA application negates the warrant's legality. If you spell someone's name wrong and exercise the warrant everything you find is inadmissible. That means everything found under this warrant is inadmissible. That also means if the evidence found against Page resulting in his indictment for his 2006 tax evasion charge you can expect that charge to be dropped. Similarly, any evidence against Manafort, Papa, etc exercise under warrants where information was intentionally omitted or 'mistakes' were made you can expect those to be dismissed / dropped.

- Again, McCabe makes clear that no FISA warrant would have been asked for without the Dossier. It is now proven that the FBI Leadership who used the Dossier to obtain the FISA warrants, even in part, KNEW they were collaborating with a foreign spy - a foreign spy THEY assessed as 'desperate to prevent Trump from being elected President' - who was working with Russian sources.

Their own assessment showed nothing they got from Steele could be trusted. Example - his dossier put Trump people in locations they had never been...NOT TO MENTION HE WAS A DESPERATE FOREIGN SPY WORKING WITH THE RUSSIANS.

The exposed / revealed FACTS that the DNC Presidential Candidate, the Obama FBI, and Obama DOJ were colluding with a (desperate) FOREIGN SPY who was working with Russian sources / operatives to collect data to use against the GOP Presidential Nominee reveals criminal collusion with foreign spies / enemies, Conspiracy, sedition, and even arguably Treason.

There is no denying the Summary reveals the top echelon of the FBI were knowingly working with / collaborating with / paying a foreign spy working with the Russians, that this desperate foreign spy was working FOR Hillary, the DNC, the FBI, the Obama administration who was paying him for information / propaganda....and this relationship continued until it was cut short because it became public knowledge.
The 1st indictments / progress Mueller made were a result from surveillance resulting from the FISA warrants, which McCabe himself testified would never have been requested without the Trump Dossier.

You are a damned idiot.
The only FISA warrant that applies to is the warrant on Page from Oct of 16. Not every FISA warrant, dope.

You have no idea of which others were surveilled. Making a statement as you are is nothing but trolling at this point. We do know that members of his campaign were, and that the Trump dossier was used for one warrant, which had NO mention of Carter Page in it.
Wrong. Carter Page is specifically mentioned by name in the Steele dossier.

Why do you people keep lying?

I don't care if the FBI was trying to prevent V. I. Lenin from winning the Presidency over Mother Theresa, it is a sad day in America to know the Democrats AND cronies in the FBI would undermine our representative Democracy. I feel violated and My GUY WON.

Thank God Hillary lost because this corruption would never have been made public.

End the Meuller investigation now!
I feel violated and for once, I didn’t vote.

The Democrats were determined to 'correct' the 'mistake' the American people made by electing Trump President, even if they had to work with / pay a foreign spy working with Russians, who was intent on interfering in our election and desperate to make sure Trump lost....like Hillary was.

Trump lied about being wiretapped by Obama. No one has ever presented any evidence that he was. It was a lie. And now his submissive apologists are lying for him.

I'll wait for the actual memo to be made available to the public. I don't trust any media outlet to tell the truth about it.
The memo WAS released.

MEMO3.jpg
MEMO4.jpg
MEMO5.jpg
MEMO6-1.jpg

I have a feeling this will be rather underwhelming

Not really. If it is true that the FISA court was mislead to believe that the dossier was a straight up surveillance document and was not given information that Steele was paid, the document had political motivations to sway an election, and that senior FBI and DOJ officials were keeping this purposely from the FISA court ?
Then this looks pretty big, and actually FBI officials are not supposed to take political sides like that. we will see though

the document had political motivations to sway an election,

How does it sway an election when it was classified, dope?

It was absolutely meant to sway an election because the FISA warrant was gotten to spy on the then Candidate Trump. Remember what Watergate was about? spying on political opponents and covering up. no different here except here the people doing the spying and covering up have great support from much of the media, an entire political party and high ranking feds to protect and turn a blind eye. Nixon had no such protections and had to resign

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.
You are a liar

We Read The Republicans' Secret Memo So You Don't Have To | HuffPost

Nothing burger

I have a feeling this will be rather underwhelming

Not really. If it is true that the FISA court was mislead to believe that the dossier was a straight up surveillance document and was not given information that Steele was paid, the document had political motivations to sway an election, and that senior FBI and DOJ officials were keeping this purposely from the FISA court ?
Then this looks pretty big, and actually FBI officials are not supposed to take political sides like that. we will see though

the document had political motivations to sway an election,

How does it sway an election when it was classified, dope?
well it wasn't classified to the people using it now was it. just more leftist stupid.

Yes, and how were they 'using' it?

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it's not that i disagree with what you are saying - but i do find it funny EVERYTHING you demand / ask for here no one has on trump, yet everyone is willing to believe the worst in him. *if true*, then the entire russia narrative is blown up as bullshit from the very beginning.

those who hate trump are going to have a very hard time with this. those who value justice above all, well i hope that's what we get.

I stand corrected. At the end of the dossier he is mentioned, but minimally, as a foreign policy advisor to Manafort.
You have no idea of which others were surveilled. Making a statement as you are is nothing but trolling at this point. We do know that members of his campaign were, and that the Trump dossier was used for one warrant, which had NO mention of Carter Page in it.
Wrong. Carter Page is specifically mentioned by name in the Steele dossier.

Why do you people keep lying?

If Republicans wanted it all out, they’d have released it all including the Democrat memo. But they don’t want it all out. Which is why you got this cherry picked piece of partisan garbage.

That may be a tad bit hasty talking about the Democrat (Representative Schiff) Memo.

I mean no one has seen or read it.
Representative Schiff didn't happen to have a copy when he asked the House Intelligence Committee to approve the release.

If you give him a few more days he might be able to come up with something.
But until he does ... I am going to be one of those crazy people that are calling "bullshit" on the idea he even has a memo ... :dunno:

No worries though ... You have a lot of company on the chase after that white rabbit.

But you swallow hook, line and sinker the one-sided narrative presented by the Republicans. :lol:
good thing you'd not do that about RUSSIA and Trump, huh?

as presented by the democrats.

but let me say, I still think the intell committees should investigate it in a bipartisan manner...none of this only republican cherry picked crap....that the president and Nunes pulled...

Trump lied about being wiretapped by Obama. No one has ever presented any evidence that he was. It was a lie. And now his submissive apologists are lying for him.
Obama illegally spied on citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices, but we are supposed to believe snowflakes that Obama did not spy on Trump and his associates during the Presidential election?!

Bwuhahahaha!

Well the investigation will continue. And now republicans won't be able to whine that this info that came out will end the investigation, because, of course, it won't have.
This drives a huge stake in the heart of any continuing investigation of Trump, especially since going into year 2 the Democrats still can't even produce evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation...

...and since this Summary of EVIDENCE proves that to get an excuse to start up an investigation the DOJ and FBI had to conspire / collude with a foreign spy who was, as the FBI assessed, desperate to prevent Trump from winning the Presidency...as they (Obama, Hillary, FBI, DOJ...) were.

This is the biggest 'boomerang' to date, coming back to hit the conspirators right in the throat! Every one of them involved should be PERP-WALKED immediately...

This drives a huge stake in the heart of any continuing investigation of Trump, especially since going into year 2 the Democrats still can't even produce evidence that a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation...

...and since this Summary of EVIDENCE proves that to get an excuse to start up an investigation the DOJ and FBI had to conspire / collude with a foreign spy who was, as the FBI assessed, desperate to prevent Trump from winning the Presidency...as they (Obama, Hillary, FBI, DOJ...) were.

You are a flaming retard, dude.

The Page FISA application in question was from Oct of 16.

The counterintelligence investigation into Russian meddling and Trump involvement started in Jul of 16.

It obviously was not what started the investigation.
agreed, it was from Page from 2013. we know this now. It's all out there. the FISA application will be needed now. that's coming. and when they see if it was obtained legally only then will we get conclusion to all of this. it's just around the corner. This may convince mueller to wrap his investigation up.

This has nothing to do with Mueller.

looks like the stock market doesn't like the fact that Trump is trying to back stab our intel community by releasing this cherry picked memo solely because he wrongly thought, it...would help himself....? hmmmm

The four-page document reveals little new information. Its authors focus on complaints of liberal bias among mostly Republican law enforcement officials, while omitting information that does not fit their narrative. It’s such a dud that it was probably more valuable to Republicans when it was still a secret document. No legal wrongdoing.

The FBI had suspected that Page was a target of Russian intelligence for years before he became a Trump campaign adviser. In 2013, Page met with a Russian spy who was later charged by the Justice Department for acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government. That spy had tried to recruit Page, BuzzFeed reported last year. Law enforcement officials probably didn’t need the Steele dossier to get approval from a FISA court — which have notoriously high approval rates — to spy on him.

Steele’s alleged bias against Trump is legally irrelevant

Forum List

Back