Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

From the look of things it's just going to corroborate what Conservatives have been saying all along.

The dems are fucked!!

Some points... FISA court order NEVER knew that Democrats paid for the Steele Dossier. Court didn't know who bankrolled as that was necessary for the FISA warrant to spy
on an American.

Is that relevant?

It takes any blame away from the FISA court.

Blame for what?

They didnt know it was fake.

Is it Fake?

Who told you it was fake?

Deep State Death Spiral: Dems in Denial over Damning FISA Memo
Friday saw the public release of a much-anticipated memorandum written by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, detailing how the FBI obtained a FISA warrant to investigate the Trump campaign based off information in a dossier compiled by a foreign spy funded by the Clinton campaign.

----------------------------

Denial is all they can do , since they . can't use infowars as an excuse to deny it all , they can only deny as most Trump haters do, it's pretty comical to watch these asses spew the bs they do claiming why it's not true.
Even that pos JOHN MCCAIN is still, still using RUSSIA lmmfao what kind of idiot are you to use " RUSSIA" at this point.

They did, dope. For a FISA warrant.
You don't know what Mueller has or hasn't used.

To what effect?

The one thing the LEFTIST idiots don't get nor do they care if they do THIS WAS A STING AGAINT TRUMP" . real nice to do to our President.
The leftards will also . FAIL TO GET WHY THE RUSSIA bs was started , WHY IT was started and the a.h of AMerican all fell for it.

Which proves how fkn pathetic you are, Why Clinton and Obama loves their assholes.

ROSENSTEIN NEEDS FIRED

I guess we'll know pretty soon the GOP either needs to put up or shut up. Put up meaning appoint a special prosecutor to investigate. If they let it go and do nothing then this release doesn't mean shit now does it

So any investigation with the wiretaps and any further information gathered as a result is not admissible in court. Way to investigate FBI and stop wasting taxpayer dollars with further inquiries on the matter.
it's COUNTER INTELLIGENCE, and not meant for prosecution... just for our own safety and security in general is my understanding

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Conspiracy - Obama administration, DOJ, FBI...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......
so instead of evidence that the foreign guy Putin, we get evidence of the foreign guy Steele interfered in our election. And the dems were in on it. LOL. too fking funny. traitors.

so instead of evidence that the foreign guy Putin, we get evidence of the foreign guy Steele interfered in our election. And the dems were in on it. LOL. too fking funny. traitors.

How so, dope? This wasn't public during the election.
well it wasn't public until today. What we now know is that this all happened in September 2016, Dude, that's before the election right? So interference from a foreign operative is now public for all to see. and it ain't putin. I'm still waiting on you to show that evidence. so right now it's steele one putin nothing.
Actually, almost everything in there has already been leaked to the public. Nothing new is learned from this memo. There was nothing before and there’s still nothing now.

upload_2018-2-2_14-8-49.png

Rosenstein will make a deal to protect his standing with the Bar.

He'll first end the Mueller charade and then resign from the DOJ
in exchange for no criminal charges.

Trump just needs to keep jabbing and get himself a good constitutional
lawyer and SCTOUS will issue a stay on the Mueller probe until they can see
if, in fact, damaging info that would have denied FISA warrants, if FISA had
known about them from being withheld from the court.

This is serious shit.

You are some seriously deluded people
if you are truly non partisan, then it should bother the shit out of you the FBI at a minimum was working to alter the election. doesn't matter who or which side did this - it is 100% wrong and indefensible.

period.

If only that is what the memo said I would agree with you.
um...it is what it said. but that's fine. not like you're acting the "partisan hack" or anything at this point.

Nope, it does not. I read the memo instead of having someone tell me what it said, which obviously you did.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Rosenstein will make a deal to protect his standing with the Bar.

He'll first end the Mueller charade and then resign from the DOJ
in exchange for no criminal charges.

Trump just needs to keep jabbing and get himself a good constitutional
lawyer and SCTOUS will issue a stay on the Mueller probe until they can see
if, in fact, damaging info that would have denied FISA warrants, if FISA had
known about them from being withheld from the court.

This is serious shit.

You are some seriously deluded people
if you are truly non partisan, then it should bother the shit out of you the FBI at a minimum was working to alter the election. doesn't matter who or which side did this - it is 100% wrong and indefensible.

period.

If only that is what the memo said I would agree with you.
well the FISA application will tell us that. that is right around the corner.

We can only hope. Thank you for being honest about what was in the memo

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.
so - it *IS* ok to release partisan falsehoods and smear the president because you don't like him.

hypocrites.

if you think it isn’t all intertwined I have a bridge to sell you.
No one has suggested he would be, other than the left saying Trump will do it! Lol
If indeed the investigation has been based on false statements, then it may jeopardize the investigation.
Don't think he'll fire Bob. This cherrypicked POS appears to be aimed at Rosenstein. Trump hopes to get the base frothing at the mouth enough to fire Rod. Then he replaces him with a sycophant who will slow walk the investigation. The new guy could cut funding and establish new parameters for Mueller.

Massive backfire

Even IF Mueller is fired, the investigation will not stop.......and could be picked up by a state's AG office (like NY's) who would then rehire Mueller.

Why would Mueller be fired? This has nothing to do with him or the investigation.

The investigation is not based on the FISA warrant.

Deep State Death Spiral: Dems in Denial over Damning FISA Memo
Friday saw the public release of a much-anticipated memorandum written by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, detailing how the FBI obtained a FISA warrant to investigate the Trump campaign based off information in a dossier compiled by a foreign spy funded by the Clinton campaign.

----------------------------

Denial is all they can do , since they . can't use infowars as an excuse to deny it all , they can only deny as most Trump haters do, it's pretty comical to watch these asses spew the bs they do claiming why it's not true.
Even that pos JOHN MCCAIN is still, still using RUSSIA lmmfao what kind of idiot are you to use " RUSSIA" at this point.

upload_2018-2-2_14-16-30.png

OFFICIAL: Barack Obama BROKE 78 Laws As President… Here’s The List !!!

So, do you believe this memo renders the investigation invalid?

Is there a stronger word that "duh"? OF COURSE it renders the investigation invalid because it shows that the "incidental" wiretaps of Trump transition team members were based on a wiretap that was obtained under false pretenses and with false information, and because it shows that senior FBI and DOJ officials were using their positions to attack, if not frame, the President-Elect.

Is there a stronger word that "duh"? OF COURSE it renders the investigation invalid because it shows that the "incidental" wiretaps of Trump transition team members were based on a wiretap that was obtained under false pretenses and with false information, and because it shows that senior FBI and DOJ officials were using their positions

My god you dopes have this shit so CONflated and CONvoluted that you have no freaking idea what is going on.

Firstly, the investigation started in July of 16.

Second, there was only a FISA warrant on one of Trump's people. The warrant in question in this memo was on Page. It began in Oct of 16 after he had left the campaign.

Third, any incidental captures came from conversations Trump people had with foreign nationals who were the subject of warrants.

So this memo has absolutely nothing at all to do with the ongoing investigation. It's not clear to what extent Page factors into the investigation if at all.

Which warrant authorized the wiretapping of Trump?
all three of them
Wrong. Why are you lying?
I'm not.
There was one FISA warrant against Carter Page. And then that warrant was renewed three times.

You are lying. Why?
And that warrant omitted the fact that the dossier was unsubstantiated, that it had been obtained from the foreign spy the FBI was paying for Russian propaganda, a foreign spy the FBI had assessed as being desperate to interfere in the US election to ensure Trump did not win. They left out that Hillary Clinton, who had given the FBI Director's wife and the FBI Deputy Director's wife money also paid this same foreign spy for 'dirt' on Trump....

Had all of this been revealed to the FISA court, no warrant would have been granted.

Comey confirmed that some of the dossier had been verified. Also no money was given to Comey or McCabe's wife. McCabe didn't even vote in the General Election in 2016.

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.

The FBI ha been corrupted before. Should we pretend that it can't happen or hasn't happened? A corrupt "check and balance" is not a check or balance. They are not above being checked and balanced either.

I hope it hasn't happened again, but I am not naive enough to dismiss it.

FBI may be corrupt. But what makes Republicans and Trump qualified to deal with the corruption? They're all partisan hacks who only care about their.

They were 100 % behind the FBI when they were investigating Hilary's emails. They were upstanding people.

Now that FBI are the villains.

I found it extremely disappointing, after all the hype I expected something. Anything. But not nothing.
Well I agree, it is just normal behavior for the Dirty Demos.

But I'm glad they got busted
What did they get busted for? Opposition research like Don Jr. was looking for in a meeting with Russians?

Using a fake dossier to obtain a FISA warrant for starters.

Fake?

Show us what part was used for the warrant.

Oh, you can't.

Considering they tried multiple to get a FISA warrant and were denied.
Then they came up with the fake dossier,which they had all along,in order to get the FISA warrant.

So why didnt they use it from the beginning?

I'll tell you why. Because they knew it would be risky.
Considering they tried multiple to get a FISA warrant and were denied.

You need to post that. That's not accurate.

Forum List

Back