Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

Spying on Americans used to piss liberals off...I guess that's out the window...they have sold their soul to ruination...

`
I can compare this to Geraldo Rivera's TV spectacular about opening Capone's vault.

And the dossier that clinton had steele lie about was the gospel.....right?
jebus christo, you are just bat shit crazy! :lol:

No, that would be you. A FISA Warrant was issued because the Judge was led yo believe in the veracity of the "Dossier". A "Dossier" that is completely false.

This is where your whole delusional house of cards fails.

You all retardedly believe the dossier to be completely false.

The truth is, you don't know that.
dude, it's been confirmed all over the place. ask any GOP congress person.

It hasn't. Search it up and post it.

The Democrats were determined to 'correct' the 'mistake' the American people made by electing Trump President, even if they had to work with / pay a foreign spy working with Russians, who was intent on interfering in our election and desperate to make sure Trump lost....like Hillary was.

That is why Russian twitter bots were pushing the #releasethememo hashtag. Why are the Republicans and Russia working together?

The real negative to Nunes/Trump playing politics is it makes this whole thing more about "Trump obstructs Justice" and the "FBI is sneaky and uses iffy intelligence." Personally, I'm happy to accept both as true, and I'm not really shocked. LOL

But the real issue that should be investigated is what did Russia do in the election, and was Trump complicit.

Neat. Nobody on the committee is accused of breaking the law so your point doesn't mean shit.

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Conspiring with a known, desperate biased foreign spy to attempt to undermine / overthrow the President / Interfere in a US election...

Conspiracy - Obama administration, DOJ, FBI...

Sedition...

Treason...

View attachment 174596

Bwuhahaha.......

Known illegally acquiring of FISA warrants to illegally spy on the opposing political Presidential candidate and his team during a Presidential election ('Watergate on Mega-steroids)...

Show us anywhere in that memo that states the warrant was obtained illegally, liar.

Memo doesn't have to say it's illegal.

Lying to court, or presenting false information to the court in order to obtain the warrant is illegal.

Do you need any further explanation, or you got it?

What false information?
the dossier. but that's yesterday's news. today is that we will finally get the FISA application. wahooo

It's Fake? Who says.

According to police-state Democrats the new legal standard to obtain warrants to spy on American citizens is no longer probable cause, it’s “is running against a Democrat.”

The FBI had suspected that Page was a target of Russian intelligence for years before he became a Trump campaign adviser. In 2013, Page met with a Russian spy who was later charged by the Justice Department for acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government.

Why was Trump working with Page?
why was hillary and the DNC working with steele?

if we're gonna ask - ask all the questions, not just your pet deflector ones.
You tell us why.

`
I can compare this to Geraldo Rivera's TV spectacular about opening Capone's vault.

And the dossier that clinton had steele lie about was the gospel.....right?
jebus christo, you are just bat shit crazy! :lol:

No, that would be you. A FISA Warrant was issued because the Judge was led yo believe in the veracity of the "Dossier". A "Dossier" that is completely false.
That’s a lie. Parts of the dossier had been confirmed.

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

This is why I post links. Because of slimes who lie.

Here is the memo:

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Here is an explanation on how to get a FISA warrant.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/sojudge.pdf

It's not that much reading.

But the funny part is when Nunes says it wasn't Carter that started the investigation, but Papadopoulos.

Look on the last page next to the fuking word "Triggered".

LOLOL

Oh? What’s in it that wasn’t already leaked to the public?
Plenty!!!! but I never expected the likes of you to care a twit anyway...but your butt buddy Obama's reputation is mud....not only has Trump reversed everything Obama did while in office now America can see what an absolute scoundrel Obama is...but I know you don't care...we all know you don't care...

* The Steele dossier formed an essential part of the intial and all three renewal FISA applications against Carter Page.

* Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

* The political origins of the Steele dossier were known to senior DOJ and FBI officials, but excluded from the FISA applications.

* DOJ official Bruce Ohr met with Steele beginning in the summer of 2016 and relayed to DOJ information about Steele's bias. Steele told Ohr that he, Steele, was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected president and was passionate about him not becoming president.

You should post this one LOL . : It's not the first nor only NEWS media posting this either.

upload_2018-2-2_14-26-16.png

Alert: Antifa and Black Lives Matter Issue Warning to America, Plotting to Hit Super Bowl

You should post this one LOL . : It's not the first nor only NEWS media posting this either.

View attachment 174650

Alert: Antifa and Black Lives Matter Issue Warning to America, Plotting to Hit Super Bowl
Swerve

Deflection FAILED!

LOLOL

Oh? What’s in it that wasn’t already leaked to the public?
Plenty!!!! but I never expected the likes of you to care a twit anyway...but your butt buddy Obama's reputation is mud....not only has Trump reversed everything Obama did while in office now America can see what an absolute scoundrel Obama is...but I know you don't care...we all know you don't care...
Show us what you are talking about:

Full text of the Nunes memo.

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Here is an explanation on how to get a FISA warrant.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/sojudge.pdf

The lying desperation among the usual crowd of regressive shills is turning up. I smell the fear.....

Hillary's connected to Russia, therefore Trump need to have the NSA keep an eye on all top Democrats. Rascals were colluding with Putin to sway the election

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.
so - it *IS* ok to release partisan falsehoods and smear the president because you don't like him.

hypocrites.

You are the hypocrite. Trump's campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians. Russian twitter bots put out pro-Trump messages in the waning days of the campaign. Trump's campaign manager was receiving Russian money. Russia hacked the DNC servers. Trump interfered with a federal investigation of Flynn. Trump obstructed the investigation by firing Comey. That is true.

Forum List

Back