Summary of Evidence Released - What It Says

LOLOL

Oh? What’s in it that wasn’t already leaked to the public?
Plenty!!!! but I never expected the likes of you to care a twit anyway...but your butt buddy Obama's reputation is mud....not only has Trump reversed everything Obama did while in office now America can see what an absolute scoundrel Obama is...but I know you don't care...we all know you don't care...
LOLOL

“Plenty” means you don’t know.

:lmao:

The lying desperation among the usual crowd of regressive shills is turning up. I smell the fear.....

Are you kidding? We were worried about what was in this memo but now we see it's a nothing burger.

This is just to distract from the Mueller investigation.

19 Times President Trump May Have Obstructed Justice

Trump’s attorneys unveiled a bold, new legal strategy regarding special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of whether Trump had obstructed justice, among other potential Russia-related crimes. In interviews with Axios and NBC News, Trump’s personal lawyer John Dowd claimed “the president cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law-enforcement officer under [the Constitution’s Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case.”

LOLOL

Plenty!!!! but I never expected the likes of you to care a twit anyway...but your butt buddy Obama's reputation is mud....not only has Trump reversed everything Obama did while in office now America can see what an absolute scoundrel Obama is...but I know you don't care...we all know you don't care...
LOLOL

“Plenty” means you don’t know.

:lmao:

He has to wait for Rush and Fox to tell him what's in it.

Actually now I am hearing it was 4 and each time they knew there was nothing there, and that they based their warrant application on Russian Propaganda paid for by The Democrat Party, Barak Obama, and Hillary Clinton.
one was Rossenstein.
Yates, Boerte, Comey and Rosentine and McCabe.....all were part of the FISA Applications.
All of them should be prosecuted.

I want to hear what THE FISA Judge has to say.
Where's the part where Trump was wiretapped? None of you have answered the question. It is a very simple question.
so you think that will be written down? LOL you are truly stupid. it's called FISA Warrant, but don't let that stop your stupidity.
As I suspected, you do not know who the warrants were for.

They were for Carter Page. None were for Trump. This is no secret. Sorry.
he never said they were. Nor did I.

LOLOL

“Plenty” means you don’t know
No plenty means a lot...did you go to school at all...you can cry all day long but it will not change the fact that this whole investigation into Russian/Trump collusion is toast, over, nada, not gonna bring down Trump...too bad for you...

LOLOL

Show us what you are talking about:

Full text of the Nunes memo.

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf

Here is an explanation on how to get a FISA warrant.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fisa/sojudge.pdf
He can’t, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

If Republicans wanted it all out, they’d have released it all including the Democrat memo. But they don’t want it all out. Which is why you got this cherry picked piece of partisan garbage.

That may be a tad bit hasty talking about the Democrat (Representative Schiff) Memo.

I mean no one has seen or read it.
Representative Schiff didn't happen to have a copy when he asked the House Intelligence Committee to approve the release.

If you give him a few more days he might be able to come up with something.
But until he does ... I am going to be one of those crazy people that are calling "bullshit" on the idea he even has a memo ... :dunno:

No worries though ... You have a lot of company on the chase after that white rabbit.

But you swallow hook, line and sinker the one-sided narrative presented by the Republicans. :lol:
the material is mostly quotes from defendants. how is that related to republicans exactly? LOL. your narrative deflections are old.

Essentially this is a partisan document. It is a summary of Nunes interpretation of secret information. However we all know that Nunes is a partisan hack and the people around this are partisan hacks. The trouble is that we cannot see all of the information that this relies on. The information used in the memo was declassified however the underlying information was not declassified. It is impossible to see the context.

Also another column points out that the memo gets publicly available information wrong.
Memo-Excerpt-Small.jpg

This was part of Comey's testimony.

COMEY: The president called me I believe shortly before he was inaugurated as a follow-up to our conversation, private conversation on January the 6th. He just wanted to reiterate his rejection of that allegation and talk about—- he’d thought about it more. And why he thought it wasn’t true. The verified — unverified and salacious parts.

Comey testified there were 3 parts to the dossier. Information that the FBI had verified, information the FBI had been unable to verify and salacious information. testimony shows that.The founder of Fusion GPS said that he had thought that the FBI had the same information already. Comey's testimony confirms this. Also the FISA warrant is secret. If it were based on verified information then the whole argument falls apart.

Worth noting that Kelly thinks this is "meh" and overhyped. Even Paul Ryan has lowered expectations for this.
it was written by a partisan team. why wouldn't it be partisan? LOL. dude are you truly that stupid? oh yeah I forgot.

You are a looney toon. You are the one who has gone off the deep end. Nunes even lies about publicly available information. It is okay to release partisan falsehoods and smear the FBI for partisan gain. You are just as disgusting as Trump is.
so - it *IS* ok to release partisan falsehoods and smear the president because you don't like him.

hypocrites.

You are the hypocrite. Trump's campaign was willing to accept help from the Russians. Russian twitter bots put out pro-Trump messages in the waning days of the campaign. Trump's campaign manager was receiving Russian money. Russia hacked the DNC servers. Trump interfered with a federal investigation of Flynn. Trump obstructed the investigation by firing Comey. That is true.
oh please show us this evidence. I'm really happy to take a look. got a link?

Is anyone surprised the left wing corrupted and abused government agencies for political gain? When the American people punished the left by taking away control of the House and Senate the Obama administration simply side stepped congress and the people's representatives and pursued their agenda via other means. Well now there's a mess to clean up in their wake.

LOLOL

“Plenty” means you don’t know
No plenty means a lot...did you go to school at all...you can cry all day long but it will not change the fact that this whole investigation into Russian/Trump collusion is toast, over, nada, not gonna bring down Trump...too bad for you...
If you knew what was new, you’d say. You don’t know, do you say “plenty,” which doesn’t even answer my question.

:dance:

Sessions needs to go. Trump should be Kennedy-esque and have Donald Jr serve as AG

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Could Donald Trump Jr. really go to jail? A primer

Could Donald Trump Jr. go to jail?

The question seems less far-fetched than it might have 24 hours ago, now that we’ve seen the emails in which he eagerly expresses interest in meeting with a Russian national purportedly offering damaging information about Democrat Hillary Clinton provided by the Russian government.

Legal scholars and law enforcement officials are debating how much legal jeopardy the president’s oldest son finds himself in as a result of his 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower in New York City. The encounter, which took place just days after the elder Trump had sewed up the Republican presidential nomination, was brokered by a British publicist for a Russian pop star and was also attended by Paul Manafort, the Trump campaign’s chairman at the time, as well as Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, who is currently a White House senior adviser.

And they lied. They said it was about russian adoptions.

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Sessions needs to go. Trump should be Kennedy-esque and have Donald Jr serve as AG

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Could Donald Trump Jr. really go to jail? A primer

Could Donald Trump Jr. go to jail?

The question seems less far-fetched than it might have 24 hours ago, now that we’ve seen the emails in which he eagerly expresses interest in meeting with a Russian national purportedly offering damaging information about Democrat Hillary Clinton provided by the Russian government.

Legal scholars and law enforcement officials are debating how much legal jeopardy the president’s oldest son finds himself in as a result of his 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower in New York City. The encounter, which took place just days after the elder Trump had sewed up the Republican presidential nomination, was brokered by a British publicist for a Russian pop star and was also attended by Paul Manafort, the Trump campaign’s chairman at the time, as well as Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, who is currently a White House senior adviser.

And they lied. They said it was about russian adoptions.

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Obama's fake Russian Lawyer? Really?

Donald, Jr - AG

I'm glad this memo is released. So Republicans can keep showing their obstructionist asses to public.

Very troubling when we have the president attacking the FBI and Department of Justice.

They are a part of our checks and balances. Without them, presidents would be allowed to run authoritian regimes.

The FBI ha been corrupted before. Should we pretend that it can't happen or hasn't happened? A corrupt "check and balance" is not a check or balance. They are not above being checked and balanced either.

I hope it hasn't happened again, but I am not naive enough to dismiss it.

FBI may be corrupt. But what makes Republicans and Trump qualified to deal with the corruption? They're all partisan hacks who only care about their.

They were 100 % behind the FBI when they were investigating Hilary's emails. They were upstanding people.

Now that FBI are the villains.

The US President is the ultimate boss of the FBI. Yes, it is for the President to deal with.

Forum List

Back