Sunday morning talking heads...

Did you ask a question I missed?
You asked me what Trump needs to get 3% and I easily answered you.

He is almost certain to get 3% because Holiday sales almost never allow the gdp in the 4th qtr to even go below 2.

Once again, you sheep lie and it is so easy to prove...lots of 4th quarters under 2

View attachment 225399
Look at the other 4th quarters and average them together with the ones you circled.

It is over 2.

Now who is moving the goal post? You did not say a thing about the average, you said...because Holiday sales almost never allow the gdp in the 4th qtr to even go below 2.

Which is false
The average is how you get the annual GDP.

2 really bad quarters under Obama because Obama won re-election(continuing the sluggish economy) and because he was a lame duck president in 2015 during an election doesn’t prove what I said wrong.

The other 2 you circled are basically 2(the election of Trump pushing the number closer to 2 in 2016)and the ones you didn’t circle are well above 2.

I was right.

You said almost never, which was a lie.

Let's make a bet on the Annual GDP.

When the BEA announces the Annual GDP early next year if it is nothing more than the average of the 4 quarters I will leave the board for good.

When the BEA announces the Annual GDP early next year if it is not just the average of the 4 quarters you leave the board for good.

Do you have the strength of conviction to make such a wager?

Did you ask a question I missed?

He is almost certain to get 3% because Holiday sales almost never allow the gdp in the 4th qtr to even go below 2.

Oh, that. Sorry.

Well, you are wrong yet again. The Annual GDP is not determined by an average of the 4 quarters.

How to Calculate Annualized GDP Growth Rates
No, sorry, you are the one who is wrong yet again.

You are talking about growth rates, not annual GDP as a flat rate.

There is a difference and you are moving the goalposts because the flat rate is what would be used. Going by your criteria Obama’s annual GDPs would be sunk by just one -1 or 0.5.

Once again, the Annual GDP is not determined by the average of the 4 quarters growth. This will be proven to you come Jan.

I am not wasting my time on another rabbit hole with you.
Kudlow wouldn’t say they are “well on track for 3% for the year” after they received the 2nd quarter number if 2017 was going to drag them down below 3% no matter what they got.

Again, you are wrong.

Do you ever get tired of being made a fool of?

Kudlow's job is to make his boss look at good as possible, he would say anything to that end.

Once again, you sheep lie and it is so easy to prove...lots of 4th quarters under 2

View attachment 225399
Look at the other 4th quarters and average them together with the ones you circled.

It is over 2.

Now who is moving the goal post? You did not say a thing about the average, you said...because Holiday sales almost never allow the gdp in the 4th qtr to even go below 2.

Which is false
The average is how you get the annual GDP.

2 really bad quarters under Obama because Obama won re-election(continuing the sluggish economy) and because he was a lame duck president in 2015 during an election doesn’t prove what I said wrong.

The other 2 you circled are basically 2(the election of Trump pushing the number closer to 2 in 2016)and the ones you didn’t circle are well above 2.

I was right.

You said almost never, which was a lie.

Let's make a bet on the Annual GDP.

When the BEA announces the Annual GDP early next year if it is nothing more than the average of the 4 quarters I will leave the board for good.

When the BEA announces the Annual GDP early next year if it is not just the average of the 4 quarters you leave the board for good.

Do you have the strength of conviction to make such a wager?
No it wasn’t a lie. 1.9 and 1.8 are basically 2. There were only 2 gdps very much below 2 in 9 years(soon to be 10), that means I am right when you consider that Obama’s gdp numbers are far worse than most president’s.

I don’t gamble or make bets out of principle.

Oh, that. Sorry.

Well, you are wrong yet again. The Annual GDP is not determined by an average of the 4 quarters.

How to Calculate Annualized GDP Growth Rates
No, sorry, you are the one who is wrong yet again.

You are talking about growth rates, not annual GDP as a flat rate.

There is a difference and you are moving the goalposts because the flat rate is what would be used. Going by your criteria Obama’s annual GDPs would be sunk by just one -1 or 0.5.

Once again, the Annual GDP is not determined by the average of the 4 quarters growth. This will be proven to you come Jan.

I am not wasting my time on another rabbit hole with you.
Kudlow wouldn’t say they are “well on track for 3% for the year” after they received the 2nd quarter number if 2017 was going to drag them down below 3% no matter what they got.

Again, you are wrong.

Do you ever get tired of being made a fool of?

Kudlow's job is to make his boss look at good as possible, he would say anything to that end.
He has been with CNBC forever. He wouldn’t state something so falsifiable.

That is what I assumed, you know you are wrong and hope I will forget by next year.

Well, I am done here, no sense discussing this any more.

Have a nice night, I have some steaks just begging for my attention and a family waiting to eat them.

That is what I assumed, you know you are wrong and hope I will forget by next year.

Have a nice night, I have some steaks just begging for my attention and a family waiting to eat them.
No, I seriously don’t make bets or gamble.

Even when I know I can win very easily.

No, I seriously don’t make bets or gamble.

Even when I know I can win very easily.

Not being able to back up what you claim shows a great deal about you.

Feel free to dispute the numbers on this site, but have an alternative source available if you do.

US Real GDP Growth Rate by Year

This is the reported Annual GDP growth for the previous 6 years.

upload_2018-10-28_17-58-29.png

US Real GDP Growth Rate by Quarter

Using the same data for reported Quarterly GDP the averages for each of those years comes out to:

2012: 2.50%
2013: 1.84%
2014: 2.45%
2015: 2.89%
2016: 1.57%
2017: 2.22%

If you look really closely, you will notice that the averages do not match the reported Annual GDP growth.

The lead in is often a reference the recent outbreak of violence. In a nation of 350 million people, what constitutes an "outbreak of violence"? I can see for the family/ neighborhood/ city it might be an outbreak...but for the nation?

I couldn't find a link for this subject...too important to analyze I suppose.

Sorry it was on all morning on two major stations and an hour or two on ABC.

The lead in is often a reference the recent outbreak of violence. In a nation of 350 million people, what constitutes an "outbreak of violence"? I can see for the family/ neighborhood/ city it might be an outbreak...but for the nation?

I couldn't find a link for this subject...too important to analyze I suppose.

Sorry it was on all morning on two major stations and an hour or two on ABC.

Are you even in the right thread?

When one of theres do it it’s no biggie, but if a republican sneezes it’s an outbreak of violence. The media needs to cut the shit already. Hussein never had 3% growth. Period

Neither has Trump for a year and he will not this year either.

Put those goalposts back when you’re done. Okay? Thanks

You keep using this tired old line.

Obama had more quarters over 3% than Trump. Neither has had a year over 3%.

These are the facts, no matter how much they hurt your little statist heart
Yes 44 had more months. Try actually comparing apples to apples not apples to watermelons. Hard to compare things in eight years to things in two years. I have no doubt you could make a case that 44 craped in the whitehouse more then Trump in six extra years.

Not possible, Rump is full of shit. He crapped in the WH more than Obama in the first month.

When one of theres do it it’s no biggie, but if a republican sneezes it’s an outbreak of violence. The media needs to cut the shit already. Hussein never had 3% growth. Period

Yes 44 had more months. Try actually comparing apples to apples not apples to watermelons. Hard to compare things in eight years to things in two years. I have no doubt you could make a case that 44 craped in the whitehouse more then Trump in six extra years.

Not possible, Rump is full of shit. He crapped in the WH more than Obama in the first month.
Have to give you credit, you don't mind pulling stupid out and showing it off like a bright shiny penny.

Have to give you credit, you don't mind pulling stupid out and showing it off like a bright shiny penny.

Nah, could never top you, stay stupid sweetums.

Ah, go find yourself a street corner and take a dump.

Where you live?

Where you live?
You leftist traitors aren't that picky, are ya?

Where you live?

Nope just wanna leave YOU a "bomb."

Where you live?

Sounds like a lifetime achievement award for you...

Where you live?

Sounds like a lifetime achievement award for you...

I know you would bronze it.

Forum List

Back