Sunday morning talking heads...

Put those goalposts back when you’re done. Okay? Thanks

You keep using this tired old line.

Obama had more quarters over 3% than Trump. Neither has had a year over 3%.

These are the facts, no matter how much they hurt your little statist heart
Yes 44 had more months. Try actually comparing apples to apples not apples to watermelons. Hard to compare things in eight years to things in two years. I have no doubt you could make a case that 44 craped in the whitehouse more then Trump in six extra years.

Not possible, Rump is full of shit. He crapped in the WH more than Obama in the first month.
Have to give you credit, you don't mind pulling stupid out and showing it off like a bright shiny penny.

Nah, could never top you, stay stupid sweetums.
Sorry I am not your type so don't try to sweet talk me.

You keep using this tired old line.

Obama had more quarters over 3% than Trump. Neither has had a year over 3%.

These are the facts, no matter how much they hurt your little statist heart
Yes 44 had more months. Try actually comparing apples to apples not apples to watermelons. Hard to compare things in eight years to things in two years. I have no doubt you could make a case that 44 craped in the whitehouse more then Trump in six extra years.

Not possible, Rump is full of shit. He crapped in the WH more than Obama in the first month.
Have to give you credit, you don't mind pulling stupid out and showing it off like a bright shiny penny.

You are correct, you are not human it is like talking to my dog.

No I am not gay but you are welcome to keep putting up your classy answers. Would not expect much else.

No I am not gay but you are welcome to keep putting up your classy answers. Would not expect much else.

Who the fuck cares if your gay, quit pissing on the carpet. Bad doggie.

I see you have a problem with reading comprehension. I would expect no less.

I see you have a problem with reading comprehension. I would expect no less.

You have a problem with peeing on the floor, I would expect no less.

Let me guess you are five years old. Have your little fun. I have more important things to do besides play your juvenile games.

Forum List

Back