Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

No, you are dismissing the reality as a "slippery slope fallacy". I am saying that people/society can expect and work towards the ideal, or they can surrender to accepting and living with the least people will put forth.
Well then, what do you make of people who not only overlook someone's serial adultery and criminal behavior but actually revel in it?

Is that the road to perdition?

Communist China runs their country by high standards and don’t encourage people to accept the things you listed. Would you prefer to be more like China?
Does China do everything right, or have you found one thing they are doing right? In other words, to have one thing done right, we should accept all the things they do wrong? Or, are you arguing that America does some things right so I should shut up about anything it might have wrong?

I don’t believe Jesus would say being gay is a sin

But He did whether or not you believe it.

limbaugh-four-cakes.jpg

Nobody ever claimed that straights are holier than gays, so that's a lie.

Of all the problems facing America today, I cannot think of a single one caused by homos.

Oh really? What about the normalization of the sexualization of children?

Look at all the filth in our public school system.

My point exactly.

Well then, what do you make of people who not only overlook someone's serial adultery and criminal behavior but actually revel in it?

Is that the road to perdition?
Again, how does the above behavior benefit, bless society?

The problems with our education system have nothing to do with sex.

They have to do with the fact we are not preparing our kids for the jobs of tomorrow. We are letting them down bigly, and instead are depending on a delusion that all the old lost jobs which were automated out of existence will magically reappear.

Incorrect again. .. :cuckoo:
According to Bible scriptures a husband and wife (hetero couple) are free to do what they like in the marriage bed.
Read the Song of Solomon in the OT sometime.
I have read the Song of Solomon.

Not a word about oral sex in it.

Our politicians don't want to do the heavy lifting that is required to solve our country's problems.

They are lazy, stupid, and hucksters.

They make false promises, blame the wrong parties, and divert our attention with shiny objects.

It takes hard, hard work to fix America. And no one is willing to do the hard work.

I am beyond frustrated with how easily the rube herd is led astray by mountebanks.

"Our education system sucks...because fags!"

"Our jobs are gone...because China!"

There is a reason our leaders want us all at each others' throats.

It's so we don't notice they have no answers. They don't want us to notice how lazy they are. How intellectually, morally, and philosophically bankrupt they are.

We get the politicians we deserve.

We never hold their feet to the fire. Ever.

Forum List

Back