Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

Eating shellfish. ABOMINATION!

Wearing mixed fabrics. ABOMINATION!

Smoking poles. ABOMINATION!

Eating some tasty bacon. ABOMINATION!
Yes. Why?

Eating shellfish at certain times of year resulted in grave illness, even death.
Sewing together mixed fabrics tears the garment, making it useless.
With little or no refrigeration, pork also resulted in grave illness, even death.

The abomination is the destruction all the above caused. While today's machines can whip out clothing in no time flat, that wasn't so in ancient times. It took time to make a garment, and a waste of time and resources if it did not hold together.

Next, ancient man did not use the word "abomination". That was a middle English translation thousands of years later. Translators could have just as easily said, "Shellfish and pork shall not be eaten because they are a cause of food poisoning." Or, "You shall not make or accept cloth made of different materials because it is inferior to cloth made of the same material."

For homosexuality? "You may not lie with a man as with a woman because of the types of STDs that can be passed along and the medical problems it can cause and are unable to be fixed with antibiotics in our era."

Of all the problems facing America today, I cannot think of a single one caused by homos.
Might look at medical issues, including mental health issues that have been proven do not stem from people's disapproval.

What has society been forced to accept after being forced to accept homosexuality? (After being forced to accept divorce and sex outside of marriage, society was forced to accept homosexuality. So what comes next?)

Might look at medical issues, including mental health issues that have been proven do not stem from people's disapproval.
Mental health issues? Do you mean to say heteros are not taking anti-depressants in record numbers?

What has society been forced to accept after being forced to accept homosexuality? (After being forced to accept divorce and sex outside of marriage, society was forced to accept homosexuality. So what comes next?)
Ah. You are attempting the slippery slope fallacy.

I can answer that. If you value living in a free society where liberty is promoted and oppression is discouraged then allowing people to love who they want, when they want and how they want is a beneficial thing.
The one thing society is not free to do is create a community that lives by high standards. We are required to accept divorce, sex outside of marriage, pedophiles registered in our neighborhoods, homeless drug addicts, and on and on. We have no say when government releases criminals with no consequences related to the evil they commit. We are encouraged to feel sorry for them.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The only two places I see Him leading them is either repentance or Hell.
I have no idea who Sunny Hostin is, but I don't think she (he?) has ever seen a pride parade.

They are a non-stop sex fest. No different than a Mardi Gras parade for heteros.

Jesus wouldn't be caught dead at the head of such a parade...

Mental health issues? Do you mean to say heteros are not taking anti-depressants in record numbers?
I "mean to say" that homosexuals face their own mental health issues in addition to all those issues that plague the rest of society.

The one thing society is not free to do is create a community that lives by high standards. We are required to accept divorce, sex outside of marriage, pedophiles registered in our neighborhoods, homeless drug addicts, and on and on. We have no say when government releases criminals with no consequences related to the evil they commit. We are encouraged to feel sorry for them.
Communist China runs their country by high standards and don’t encourage people to accept the things you listed. Would you prefer to be more like China?

Ah. You are attempting the slippery slope fallacy.
No, you are dismissing the reality as a "slippery slope fallacy". I am saying that people/society can expect and work towards the ideal, or they can surrender to accepting and living with the least people will put forth.

Forum List

Back