Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

Does China do everything right, or have you found one thing they are doing right? In other words, to have one thing done right, we should accept all the things they do wrong? Or, are you arguing that America does some things right so I should shut up about anything it might have wrong?
Not at all. I’m saying to hold a society to what you consider “high standards” on issues like sexuality and marriage you would need a system that lacks freedom and liberty. We were like that until the 60s where we oppressed people by law based on race. We are finally evolving on LGBTQ rights. Better late than never

Point taken. However, that doesn't make it a lie though.
There’s no way of actually knowing what’s truth or a lie, which is where our own judgement comes into play. For myself I can’t imagine that God would create gay people and then tell them being gay is a sin. Makes zero sense. I don’t see how loving somebody can be a sin. It’s such a silly thing for us mortals to be fighting about when there’s so much ugly and evil in this world. IMO

The problems with our education system have nothing to do with sex.

They have to do with the fact we are not preparing our kids for the jobs of tomorrow. We are letting them down bigly, and instead are depending on a delusion that all the old lost jobs which were automated out of existence will magically reappear.
Bullshit. Queers are employed throughout the education system and they're indoctrinated children every day.

There’s no way of actually knowing what’s truth or a lie, which is where our own judgement comes into play. For myself I can’t imagine that God would create gay people and then tell them being gay is a sin. Makes zero sense. I don’t see how loving somebody can be a sin. It’s such a silly thing for us mortals to be fighting about when there’s so much ugly and evil in this world. IMO

God created people. He didn't tell them to sin, they chose to. Jesus Christ is a perfect example. He was a human who chose not to sin and was perfect in that sense. Meaning that obviously He wasn't gay. Also, you can love somebody and not always agree with them. Hence when it comes to being a parent.

God created people. He didn't tell them to sin, they chose to. Jesus Christ is a perfect example. He was a human who chose not to sin and was perfect in that sense. Meaning that obviously He wasn't gay. Also, you can love somebody and not always agree with them. Hence when it comes to being a parent.
If memory serves me correctly Jesus wasn’t gay nor straight. He loved everybody equally. And I believe he had a mother who got pregnant out of wedlock is that correct?

If memory serves me correctly Jesus wasn’t gay nor straight. He loved everybody equally. And I believe he had a mother who got pregnant out of wedlock is that correct?

Yes and no. Yes Jesus was straight but He didn't love anybody romantically. The only reason Mary got pregnant out of wedlock is because she had a miraculous conception. She never had sex. The Holy Spirit impregnated her.

Yes and no. Yes Jesus was straight but He didn't love anybody romantically. The only reason Mary got pregnant out of wedlock is because she had a miraculous conception. She never had sex. The Holy Spirit impregnated her.
How do you know Jesus was straight if he never loved anybody romantically? And regardless of how Mary got pregnant it was still out of wedlock which is a no no according to the Bible.

See these little perfections along with many others are where I see human error and the work of men put into the writing of the Bible. Great in many ways but not without flaw

How do you know Jesus was straight if he never loved anybody romantically? And regardless of how Mary got pregnant it was still out of wedlock which is a no no according to the Bible.

See these little perfections along with many others are where I see human error and the work of men put into the writing of the Bible. Great in many ways but not without flaw

We know that He was straight because He would never contradict Himself. Also, getting pregnant out of wedlock only applies to having sex. Mary did not do this before giving birth to Jesus so she did not sin.

We know that He was straight because He would never contradict Himself. Also, getting pregnant out of wedlock only applies to having sex. Mary did not do this before giving birth to Jesus so she did not sin.
Good answers. You get an A for Sunday school today :)

You mean you don't have any more counter arguments? 😮
Naw, I think you did a good job presenting your case and like most religious arguments it comes down to whether you believe the Bibile is truth/fact or not.

I’m not here to judge or push people to change their faith. It’s an important and valuable thing for many and that’s a great thing. Myself, well I see it differently and hopefully you respect that as well

Why would a gay ask to be cured of the way God made them ?
Lol. Of course if we're going to bring god into it we should ask why a leper would ask to be cured of the way god made them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back