Zone1 Sunny Hostin Believes That Jesus Christ Would Lead A Pride Parade

Jesus loves homosexuals, but He hates homosexuality. Why people still aren't understanding this is beyond me.
They don't want to believe it. If they come to believe that homosexuality is sin, then they have to change their entire thinking and lifestyle. A queer is one of the hardest people to reach with the Gospel. they will even find a pretend church that accepts homosexuality so they don't have to change.

The only two places I see Him leading them is either repentance or Hell.

Well...Jesus did wear a dress....

jesus-sermon-mount.jpg

My pronouns are Thee and Thou.

They don't want to believe it. If they come to believe that homosexuality is sin, then they have to change their entire thinking and lifestyle. A queer is one of the hardest people to reach with the Gospel. they will even find a pretend church that accepts homosexuality so they don't have to change.

I've personally known alcoholics and drug addicts that have repented and changed their behavior. It isn't impossible for any sin as long as you have the Lord's help.

Jesus loves homosexuals, but He hates homosexuality. Why people still aren't understanding this is beyond me.
We can't just point to one aspect of sexuality. In the last chapters of Genesis, our ancestors warned that lack of sexual discipline is the downfall of mankind. Until we care to tackle the issue of sex outside marriage and divorce, no one has the right or authority to say, "Let's criticize and demand they clean up their act, while ignoring--even accepting--our own."

Jesus asked us to remove the beam of wood from our own eye before trying to remove the splinter from the eye of someone else.

g5000 One, Trump doesn't have anything to do with this so keep your TDS under control and Google it and pick a verse even though it might not specifically mention the word homosexual.

g5000 One, Trump doesn't have anything to do with this so keep your TDS under control and Google it and pick a verse even though it might not specifically mention the word homosexual.
I keep telling the Trumptards that I know the Bible better than they do, and they always scoff.

Jesus never said a word about homos.

And I am going to mention Trump because you deserve to have your rank hypocrisy rubbed in your ugly faces.

Jesus really especially did not like hypocrites.

Where did Jesus specifically mention homos?

I can show you where he talked about adulterers like Trump.
Homosexuality is mentioned as sin in the old AND new testaments. Jesus also didn't mention drunkenness, abortion, or stealing either, but they are sins because Scripture says so.

I keep telling the Trumptards that I know the Bible better than they do, and they always scoff.

Jesus never said a word about homos.

And I am going to mention Trump because you deserve to have your rank hypocrisy rubbed in your ugly faces.

Jesus really especially did not like hypocrites.
Jesus didn't mention stealing. Is stealing a sin?

Homosexuality is mentioned as sin in the old AND new testaments. Jesus also didn't mention drunkenness, abortion, or stealing either, but they are sins because Scripture says so.

Exactly! Even if Jesus doesn't mention it, doesn't mean that it isn't still in the Bible.

Homosexuality is mentioned as an abomination in the Old Testament.

Eating pork is also mentioned as an abomination in the Old Testament.

The whole point of the New Testament is that Jesus threw out the old Law of the Old Testament and brought a new covenant.

As I said above, adultery is in the top ten. So is stealing. So is false witness. So is covetousness. And Trump is guilty of all of those things in spades.

And yet you tards turn a willfully blind eye to all of it.

Your hatred of gays is not bible-based. It's just pure hatred. The very opposite of Jesus's teachings.

Just like the racists of the past who opposed interracial marriage. They waved the Bible around, too, to justify their hatred.

And you will all burn in hell for your hypocrisy.

Jesus didn't mention stealing. Is stealing a sin?
Jesus did mention stealing.

I told you idiots I know the Bible better than you.

You fake sanctimonious pricks are pulling shit out of your asses.

You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” - Mark 10:19

Forum List

Back