🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sunny Hostin Says WH Aide Committed Battery,Not Acosta

Who the fuck is Sunny Hostin and why should anyone care about the ravings of an insignificant loon such as this Hostin?
She is a well known leading attorney.
Senior legal expert analyst for ABC News.

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
Technically, yes. The aide committed battery, at least under Texas standards.

But, Acosta committed petty theft (would not return mic) and criminal trespass, at least under Texas standards.

He also tried to grab her tit, so that would be sexual assault.

We can play these games all day. Acosta CANNOT be innocent. I think they should prosecute.

Who the fuck is Sunny Hostin and why should anyone care about the ravings of an insignificant loon such as this Hostin?
Who does her lead?
Who does her lead?
She led the prosecution of assault cases for the U.S. Department of Justice.

That's what she said. She gave an example. She said is she was holding a cup, and you snatched it from her (touching just the cup), then you've committed a battery against her - because the cup is an "extension" of her. So when the White House aide touched the microphone, Sunny Hostin, on The View, claims that was a battery against Jim Acosta.

She claims her source for this is Justicia, which provides free case law, codes, regulations and legal information for lawyers, and anyone.

So by Sunny Hostin's logic then, it you touch something that someone else is touching, you have then committed a battery against that person ? I can't even begin to explain how absurd all this sounds. Any ideas, opinions, conjecture ?
oh good god.

no one committed battery. acosta was a prickturd but even apologized right after he did in fact push her hand down. we bitch at the left for over-dramatizing things then look at this shit. it's the perfect bullet for the left to go SEE!!!! but no - they can't do that. they can't simply point out the hypocrisy and let it be. they now have to say that enlarging a video = tampering and cheating!!!!

the continued case of "hold my beer" is getting so very fucking annoying that we use anything and everything we can to prove to the other side they're doing MORE stupid shit than they themselves are - as if that's a victory!!! I ATE LESS SHIT THAN YOU HA HA!!!!

really people?

acosta is an ass. he's the lowest form of "journalism" out there and that will likely be replaced soon by the quasi-deaf has a limp smells funny in a good way dung beetle. acosta writes for a bait site that if not for trump they'd have no ratings at all. even larry king says they're no longer news and that man CARRIED CNN for decades with honest journalism.

the only reason people love him is cause he is a pain in trumps ass and they love transgender bed bugs if they'll get in trumps ass. he admits to being an ass in korea and even those who love him likely know the reasons why, even if they won't say it. don't care if fair or not, not fair we have trump as a president so it's all good.

acosta did NOT "assault" anyone. both parties let shit escalate and that's what happens when you let emo's drive the god damn bus, people. but for the love of god stop trying to shove 1000 lbs of lies into a brazilian thong about what happened so we can say the OTHER side ate more shit.

IT'S ALL SHIT PEOPLE.

stop letting the media feed you shit that will kill you faster than a dozen mcribs from last season being reheated today. and just cause some assclown named sunny said something stupid, let it hang on the stupid tree.

Who does her lead?
Who does her lead?

and now she's just another comedian on The VIew

Who does her lead?
Who does her lead?
i could have done that, too. i slept in a motel 6.

good to know your bar is low. now lets see you give someone you don't like the same credit with such low standards. give us a giggle.

again.

Acosta has always been an asshole...it finally caught up with him

But like everything else the left has to make it a life or death situation

There's only one rational course to take here to ensure that justice is served.

Execute them both and while we're at it...

Let's execute Sunny Hostin too.

"Off with his head!!!!" -- The Red Queen, Alice in Wonderland

well "the right" did say a push of the arm = assault.

It's all political drama BS...our children act more mature than these assholes

Mom my sister touched me!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up
damn skippy. both sides let it get emotional and that's when stupid shit happens. acosta is king of stupid shit but he didn't assault anyone he just tried to stand his ground. as stupid as it was. making it more than what it is used to be a hallmark of the left.

the right is getting sucked into the stupidity now. this proves trump is no real conservative. :)

She is a thug who tried to rough up a member of the press

She deserves to be fired

well "the right" did say a push of the arm = assault.

It's all political drama BS...our children act more mature than these assholes

Mom my sister touched me!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up
damn skippy. both sides let it get emotional and that's when stupid shit happens. acosta is king of stupid shit but he didn't assault anyone he just tried to stand his ground. as stupid as it was. making it more than what it is used to be a hallmark of the left.

the right is getting sucked into the stupidity now. this proves trump is no real conservative. :)

Hey everybody guess what? There are more important issues in this nation other than some dick journalist being a dick.

Get past the unproductive BS people

She deserves to be fired

^^ Unproductive BS

She deserves to be fired
Oh bullshit.

No one committed battery, as Sarah tweeted on it, she's being divisively deplorable! :D

Meanwhile President Trump is breaking the Constitution by appointing Whitaker, who has not gone through a Senate Confirmation. Article 2

Forum List

Back