Super Store to stop selling guns and ammo

With large chains retreating from gun sales, it'll be easier for fascists to disarm the population.

No one wants to disarm anyone. More and more retailers will be getting out of the gun business until reasonable gun laws are established.
Bald faced liar. You NEVER lay out what your "reasonable gun laws" are. That is because their is no reason among even one of you lying traitors.

That us a lie. There have been a number of reasonable gun bills that the NRA killed will checks to the GOP SHEEP.

With large chains retreating from gun sales, it'll be easier for fascists to disarm the population.
. Looking at it all wrong... This just opens the door up for smaller businesses to prevail... More study might be needed on the breaking the strangle hold on this country by corporations who can be threatened to endanger our rights by with holding product from us.

Maybe the sale of guns should be regulated like alcohol...?
So should voting. The Founders never even had a "right to vote" in the Constitution.

I agree. Only those who own property should be allowed to vote.

Typical authoritarian view...

Yes, authoritarians, like you, don't want the regular people to have guns. You only want the police to have them. That's why it pisses you off no end that we still have them.

So should voting. The Founders never even had a "right to vote" in the Constitution.

How about only those who own property and GUNS should be allowed to vote? :smoke:

I'm going to go full elitist an say that only property owners can vote, or be allowed to possess guns. How else can the peons be controlled? Give a peon a gun and he's a citizen. Citizens are dangerous. They don't like it when their rights are trampled on.

Yes, authoritarians, like you, don't want the regular people to have guns. You only want the police to have them. That's why it pisses you off no end that we still have them.

How about u can only vote u own property and are white. That would make y tinkle down your leg...wouldn't it?

And ironically, his gun control measures would mean that "Literally Hitler" Trump would have all of the guns.

!

And ironically, his gun control measures would mean that "Literally Hitler" Trump would have all of the guns.

You calling trump literally Hitler? Cool

How about only those who own property and GUNS should be allowed to vote? :smoke:

I'm going to go full elitist an say that only property owners can vote, or be allowed to possess guns. How else can the peons be controlled? Give a peon a gun and he's a citizen. Citizens are dangerous. They don't like it when their rights are trampled on.

I support this and if you need help enforcing it I will get airdropped in, being a Right-Wing Totalitarian Fascist I look GREAT dressed in black with a Glock 19 in one hand and a riding crop tipped with Moroccan leather in the other hand :smoke:

How about u can only vote u own property and are white. That would make y tinkle down your leg...wouldn't it?
Wup, there goes the racist card. LOL

!

It's hardly a surprise that the sarcasm implicit in "scare quotes" eludes you.

Looking at it all wrong... This just opens the door up for smaller businesses to prevail... More study might be needed on the breaking the strangle hold on this country by corporations who can be threatened to endanger our rights by with holding product from us.

Sorry, I'm not into bullshitting how bad things are good. There are several consequences of large stores retreating from gun sales. Anti-gun forces will be able to redirect their efforts against smaller stores, stores that have less resources to stand up for their rights. With the large store no longer carrying guns, the general public will see guns less as a mainstream item, and more as a fringe danger. Elimination of some stores from selling guns is a step toward eliminating all guns in the hands of private citizens.

You thinking of all guns being banned gives you a wet spot in your panties :funnyface:

!

It's hardly a surprise that the sarcasm implicit in "scare quotes" eludes you.

"It's hardly a surprise that the sarcasm implicit in "scare quotes" eludes you."

That's because Jim is another of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

SassyIrishLass Hossfly

Poor Portland...one less place for a stalked woman, or a woman with a psycho ex boyfriend to buy a self protection firearm.

Those are the people who go to Walmart and Fred Meyers.

I buy my firearms from the same dedicated gun store I've been buying from for 25 years. I want to talk to a salesman who knows guns. In 25 years I've bought one gun from Walmart...on sale...with a rebate...couldn't pass it up. My wife bought one gun from Academy...on sale...with a rebate...couldn't pass it up.

And there's always online...my local gun store is more than willing to receive an FFL transfer from an online store...they make as much on the transfer as they would in profit selling the same firearm.

Www.budsgunshop.com search: Stripped Lower

LuckyGunner.com

Www.Midwayusa.com

Www.gunbuyer.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back