Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

Get the hell out Ted Cruz...your evangelicals voted for Trump.
Um, he lookslike he will win Texas and maybe OK and AK as well.

Rubio is the one who needs to get out as most of his supporters, according to surveys, will go to Cruz, but most of Cruzes supporters will go to Trump.

Rubio can go home now! Since he's going to bail and leave his senate seat after this. Which surprises me...

It didn't, Trump only won a plurality in Georgia. Most Georgians however it appears don't like him.

Sure. You keep right on preaching as Trump runs the board.

I hope he runs the board. Rubio, Cruz and Kasich should all stay in as long as possible.

As long as the billionaires keep wasting their money you mean? Rubio hasn't won a single state.

I don't want Rubio to win a single state.

Of course you do. He's the great liberal hope.

Rubio? No, Trump has many more liberal positions than Rubio.

Late-deciders have been breaking for Rubio for most of the campaign.

But they aren't enough.

60%-70% of Trump's supporters decided months ago.

That's why Trump is going to get smoked by Hillary.

His supporters see him as The Messiah but most people who are unsure don't want him.

Late deciders are only about 15-20% of the vote in most states, and of course that kills Rubios mail in vote total as well.

.....a lymey you say.....?
View attachment 65479

I'm Austrian in England.
Austrian?

Goodaye mate!!!

Let's throw another shrimp on the Barbie!!!

4422010_std.jpg

Sure. You keep right on preaching as Trump runs the board.

I hope he runs the board. Rubio, Cruz and Kasich should all stay in as long as possible.

As long as the billionaires keep wasting their money you mean? Rubio hasn't won a single state.

He's right on the one position that counts: illegal immigration. Rubio is an open-borders traitor.

He's right on the one position that counts: illegal immigration. Rubio is an open-borders traitor.

Nothing more idiotic than a one issue candidate.

In Georgia, Virginia and Massachusetts, early exit polls showed 50 percent or more of Republicans surveyed said they want an outsider.

That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meanwhile, late-deciders in several states appeared to be breaking for Marco Rubio, including in Virginia, Georgia and Oklahoma.

Marco-Rubio-Perfect-Package-ReutersChris-Keane-640x479.jpg

Super Tuesday exit polls show divide among primary voters | Fox News

Rubio/Haley 2016 :eusa_dance:
Beware_of_RINO.jpg

....not a one issue kind of guy......economic prosperity, infrastructure, import/exports, .....bloody fucking Isissssssssss.....

Cruz has won OK and Texas, while Rubio has won nothing at all EVER in this campaign.

So will we hear the Establishment call for Rubio to drop out so Cruz can challenge Trump?

Lol, no, they are in the tank for Rubio and this guarantees a Trump win.

That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee

Meaning 54 percent would be satisfied if he were.

; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meaning 48 percent are okay with Trump.

The 52 percent are split up between Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and Carson.

Advantage: Trump.

you do just love the Democrats, don't you?
No, I love facts. How the fuck do you get that I love Democrats out of that post?

Goddam, you are seriously retarded.

The primary results are proving me correct, dumbass. I guess those Trump voters love Democrats. Right, idiot?

Forum List

Back