Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

No but I saw the one where Steve McQueen played Tom Horn and got hanged.

Your posts are like watching paint dry. :slap:

Trying to cheer you up since your OP went to shit so quickly.

It didn't, Trump only won a plurality in Georgia. Most Georgians however it appears don't like him.

Sure. You keep right on preaching as Trump runs the board.

I hope he runs the board. Rubio, Cruz and Kasich should all stay in as long as possible.

It didn't, Trump only won a plurality in Georgia. Most Georgians however it appears don't like him.

I hope he runs the board. Rubio, Cruz and Kasich should all stay in as long as possible.

As long as the billionaires keep wasting their money you mean? Rubio hasn't won a single state.

He'll never run.
It's a publicity stunt
He won't file his financials
He can't win the primaries
NH was a fluke
SC was a fluke
He can't continue to win in other parts of the country
He didn't win a majority in Georgia- just a plurality

See a pattern?

:rofl:

I'ts sickening to listen to Megyn Kelly ....all I hear is Rubio and Cruz.

Give it up woman!

Give it up!:mad-61:

In Georgia, Virginia and Massachusetts, early exit polls showed 50 percent or more of Republicans surveyed said they want an outsider.

That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meanwhile, late-deciders in several states appeared to be breaking for Marco Rubio, including in Virginia, Georgia and Oklahoma.

Marco-Rubio-Perfect-Package-ReutersChris-Keane-640x479.jpg

Super Tuesday exit polls show divide among primary voters | Fox News

Rubio/Haley 2016 :eusa_dance:
Your boi is loosing. Pick up your cookies & go home silly boi

As long as the billionaires keep wasting their money you mean? Rubio hasn't won a single state.

I don't want Rubio to win a single state.

levin is having a meltdown, with Trump winning as usual. He sounds so down and sick. He is going to have to swallow his pride as support Trump- after all the shit he has said about him.
Who did he want to win?

cruz.

Hannity has been on a real tear the past couple of days after there was a NYT article published that basically had Hannity/Rush/Levin and other conservative talkers swinging behind Rubio.

For all the years I have listened I have never ever heard Hannity this angry at the establishment. It's been a wild ride.

He'll never run.
It's a publicity stunt
He won't file his financials
He can't win the primaries
NH was a fluke
SC was a fluke
He can't continue to win in other parts of the country
He didn't win a majority in Georgia- just a plurality

See a pattern?

:rofl:

....as well as delusional repub party....hahahaha

In Georgia, Virginia and Massachusetts, early exit polls showed 50 percent or more of Republicans surveyed said they want an outsider.

That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meanwhile, late-deciders in several states appeared to be breaking for Marco Rubio, including in Virginia, Georgia and Oklahoma.

Marco-Rubio-Perfect-Package-ReutersChris-Keane-640x479.jpg

Super Tuesday exit polls show divide among primary voters | Fox News

Rubio/Haley 2016 :eusa_dance:

Rubio is not going to win a single state primary tonight. He probably wont win any of the caucuses too, though he may have some chance in Minnesota, though even that is doubtful.

Rubio will lose his home state, Florida, where he is unpopular today.

Rubio has not won as of this moment not a single state so far going back to the start of the campaign.

And yet he is supposed to be the best candidate against Hillary?

:bsflag::rofl:

Last edited:

I don't want Rubio to win a single state.

Of course you do. He's the great liberal hope.

Forum List

Back