Super Tuesday: March 1, 2016

levin is having a meltdown, with Trump winning as usual. He sounds so down and sick. He is going to have to swallow his pride as support Trump- after all the shit he has said about him.
Who did he want to win?

Well well well :popcorn:

Alas you're in England and I'm in Arizona....you're a GUD...such a pity. :crybaby:
I heard Obama and Clinton want to secure that border....
:haha:
......yeah, ....these liberal pseudo-intellectuals fantasize millions of fuckin'disease and drug-infested mexican dreamers slithering 'cross the Rio Grande like an army fucking frothing monitor lizards.....rabid....drooling....thirsty.......grabbin' with both hands...the .....*American Dream*.........while they and Shillary Smitten watch American citizens choke on the vomit of their own undoing of OUR Constitution.....no wet-backs and bottom feeders sucking off the fat and fiber of institutions designed for American citizens.....'ya liberal bitches.....Hahahahahahahah

DEPORTATION>>>>>>WHOLE FAMILIES AND ALL >>>>>>>>>NONDISCRIMINATING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Get Fucked 'ya mexican pig-dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
444.jpg
444.jpg
444.jpg
444.jpg

Last edited:
That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee

Meaning 54 percent would be satisfied if he were.

; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meaning 48 percent are okay with Trump.

The 52 percent are split up between Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and Carson.

Advantage: Trump.

you do just love the Democrats, don't you?

Great win. Virginia called for Donald Trump. Virginia has a lot of civil service workers who I would have thought would have voted for Cruz or Rubio.

Ace sez listen to Rep commentators over talking heads. He says Trump takes it all except TEX, ARK and MIN.

In Georgia, Virginia and Massachusetts, early exit polls showed 50 percent or more of Republicans surveyed said they want an outsider.

That would appear a positive sign for a candidate like Trump. But in Georgia, 46 percent said they’d be dissatisfied if he were the nominee; in Virginia, that number was 52 percent.

Meanwhile, late-deciders in several states appeared to be breaking for Marco Rubio, including in Virginia, Georgia and Oklahoma.

Marco-Rubio-Perfect-Package-ReutersChris-Keane-640x479.jpg

Super Tuesday exit polls show divide among primary voters | Fox News

Rubio/Haley 2016 :eusa_dance:

Georgia, Virginia, ,Massachusetts - all went to Trump within 90 mins of the polls closing.

:rofl:

Yeah, the OP is grasping at straws, but here is the question...objectively, who should drop out?

Cruz will likely end the night with Texas and maybe another state...Arkansas perhaps. That will give him two, maybe three state wins. I don't know any state that Rubio is favored in...I've heard rumblings about Minnesota, but I can't find any polling. This might be better discussed tomorrow, but if Rubio wins zero states, shouldn't he be the one to step aside?

If Cruz loses Texas he's gone...If Rubio loses Florida he's gone...I don't anticipate either thing happening....polling is for suckers.

Polling is for suckers except when most of the results have long been predicted thanks to polling.

Forum List

Back