🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supply side economics

These are the consequences of supply side economics that is from 2008 onward, going to keep Republicans out office, Because we're finished with your bullshit.
So here is the consequences of the GOP's supply side economics that is going to keep the Republicans out of the White House.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to lobby congress on behalf of Businesses and Business owners.
Supply Side economics allows businesses to lay off, and fire workers without due process.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to outsource jobs to other cities and states, and other countries to try to avoid paying its employees.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to mistreat its employees, through verbal abuse and bullying, and rude behavior by the managers and the owners, and by failing to train its employees and then making demands OF the employees that are too high.

Supply Side economics allows employment discrimination.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to be created by unqualified persons, and people with no inclination to obey the law, and people with the wrong attitude, a Type A personality.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to replace Human Adult labor, with machinery.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to charge Exorbitant prices for little goods and services.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to create monopolies by going on merger-binges.

The consequences of that are that the Rich get Richer, the Poor get poorer, the Middle Class shrinks down to Non-Existence, No jobs are created, and it is not safe to create bills to have to pay, and so the market crashes because nobody is buying anything for financial security reasons.

And We Americans are done with your Supply Side economics.

You've never taken intro to Microeconomics course.

I have a degree in business.

The very first sentence, in the very first book in my business courses says exactly this...
"Businesses exist to create a profit for its owner".

And with that, Businesses have to be regulated to benefit society since they are our economy.
Thank you.

More regulation hinders profits....your comment is an oxymoron...and you're an economic illiterate

It's proven that markets do not operate rationally, and less regulation leads to more bubbles. But that has nothing to do with the possible benefits, or lack of benefits, of a supply side tax cut at the present time. We have a high dollar, less global demand, and weak US consumer demand. The economy, ours and the world's, is NOT in a happy place.

The very first sentence, in the very first book in my business courses says exactly this...

And with that, Businesses have to be regulated to benefit society since they are our economy.
Thank you.

More regulation hinders profits....your comment is an oxymoron...and you're an economic illiterate

Its not society's job to make a profit for a business.

I repeat...you are an economic illiterate.

No, you are.
Every time you had your supply side economics, the middle class people suffered while the rich got richer.
Society isn't in the business of allowing businesses to make profits while the people starve.

First you claimed businesses are in business to make a profit...then claim they need regulation...then regress to it's about the people!!!!!

I see right through you, comrade

I'm not a supply-sider per se, but sheesh, that's some pretty simplistic, partisan, high school-level thinking.
Its because its a very simple issue.
No, it isn't, it's terribly complicated, multi-layered, multi-faceted, global in scope.

It isn't global, we Run America, other countries don't run America.
We are the boss here in America, not other countries.
We have a responsibility to Americans, and no responsibilities to those in other countries.
It isn't Multi Layered or Complicated, its Society and People, vs Businesses.

Its our well being, vs their new submarine yacht and gold shoes.

Excepet it's a global economy.....oh boy

Americans businesses are based here.
And we decide whether or not its a global economy, and its time we said that it isn't.

These are the consequences of supply side economics that is from 2008 onward, going to keep Republicans out office, Because we're finished with your bullshit.
So here is the consequences of the GOP's supply side economics that is going to keep the Republicans out of the White House.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to lobby congress on behalf of Businesses and Business owners.
Supply Side economics allows businesses to lay off, and fire workers without due process.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to outsource jobs to other cities and states, and other countries to try to avoid paying its employees.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to underpay its employees.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to mistreat its employees, through verbal abuse and bullying, and rude behavior by the managers and the owners, and by failing to train its employees and then making demands OF the employees that are too high.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to be created by unqualified persons, and people with no inclination to obey the law, and people with the wrong attitude, a Type A personality.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to replace Human Adult labor, with machinery.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to charge Exorbitant prices for little goods and services.

Supply Side economics allows businesses to create monopolies by going on merger-binges.

The consequences of that are that the Rich get Richer, the Poor get poorer, the Middle Class shrinks down to Non-Existence, No jobs are created, and it is not safe to create bills to have to pay, and so the market crashes because nobody is buying anything for financial security reasons.

We need government to tell stores what to sell to the people.
Dumbshit has to go to college to learn to be that stupid.
image.jpeg

Thank you.

No, you are.
Every time you had your supply side economics, the middle class people suffered while the rich got richer.
Society isn't in the business of allowing businesses to make profits while the people starve.

First you claimed businesses are in business to make a profit...then claim they need regulation...then regress to it's about the people!!!!!

Businesses exist to make a profit and that is WHY we can't allow that to happen in excess, and expect to have a wealthy society.

I'm not a supply-sider per se, but sheesh, that's some pretty simplistic, partisan, high school-level thinking.
No, it isn't, it's terribly complicated, multi-layered, multi-faceted, global in scope.

We have a responsibility to Americans, and no responsibilities to those in other countries.

Americans businesses are based here.
And we decide whether or not its a global economy, and its time we said that it isn't.

If you don't or can't realize we are in a global economy you have no business discussing economics

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stay outta this one....

:rolleyes-41:

No, you are.

Businesses exist to make a profit and that is WHY we can't allow that to happen in excess, and expect to have a wealthy society.

You're a loon

None of those things occurred before Supply Side Economics. Durr.

That's because before supply side economics, we had regulation.
Durr.

So you're still a student.........

Thank you.

No, you are.

Oh, learned one please tell us what is wrong with the rich getting richer?

Do you think they are taking the money from you?

You are free to make as much money as you want.

We can add supply side economics to a long list of shit you know nothing about.

Thank you.

No, you are.

What is wrong with the rich getting Richer is that it creates economic inequalities, it makes the rich far too powerful, it buys elections, it buys Not Guilty Verdicts, it Buys demands from the Justice system that is too high to society effectively...

And they're not getting rich, by paying their employees.. they're getting rich by ripping people off at every turn.

And yes they are taking the money from me.
Every time I go to the store, and buy goods from them, and the fail to hire people, including myself.
And then Underpay what employees they do have.

Thank you.
You have a degree in business!!! LMFAO!!! You must have sat next to One Percenter in class. You dont know jack shit about economics or history. You think Bill Clinton practiced supply side economics? George Bush?
What is it with these ignorant twats coming on here and spewing shit?

No, you are.

What is wrong with the rich getting Richer is that it creates economic inequalities, it makes the rich far too powerful, it buys elections, it buys Not Guilty Verdicts, it Buys demands from the Justice system that is too high to society effectively...

And they're not getting rich, by paying their employees.. they're getting rich by ripping people off at every turn.

Every time I go to the store, and buy goods from them, and the fail to hire people, including myself.
After 8 years of Obama the rich have gotten richer and everyone else is poorer. Did Democrats practice supply side economics?
This turd doesnt know jack about economcs, and couldnt tell supply side from dark side.

No, you are.

After 8 years of Obama the rich have gotten richer and everyone else is poorer. Did Democrats practice supply side economics?
This turd doesnt know jack about economcs, and couldnt tell supply side from dark side.

It's best to let him blabber, if he doesn't realize it's a global economy there is no reason to go any further

No, you are.

During the 8 years of Obama, the people became better off... slighted though by the GOP congress with the Supply Side economics that had to be consistently vetoed.

No, you are.

During the 8 years of Obama, the people became better off.

ROFLMAO That's it...you're incurable of stupid

No, you are.

During the 8 years of Obama, the people became better off... slighted though by the GOP congress with the Supply Side economics that had to be consistently vetoed.
Wrong.
Take away the top 5% of earners and household income is stagnant. Food stamp enrollment at an all time high. Gov't dependence at an all time high.
There was no GOP Congress before 2014, and there were no supply side measures that Obama vetoed.
SO other than being wrong on every point your post was great.

No, you are.

During the 8 years of Obama, the people became better off.

ROFLMAO That's it...you're incurable of stupid
It is the low information voters who put Obabble back in office and are stumping for Bernie.

Forum List

Back