🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support the fast food workers

It is not about a law. It is about the moral obligation to uphold the reason for the founding of this great country. It is the doctrine of equality.:eusa_angel:

The country was founded upon the idea that low skilled workers at McDs deserve $15/hour?

No, equality. You are not too bright, are you?

Equality as used by the Founders and Framers did not say, imply, suggest or contend that all people are actually equal. You and I are not as smart as Einstein, for instance.

Neither of us is as athletically gifted as Derek Jeter was and is or as Michael Jordan was.

No.

Equality referred to something else. That we are all endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights. We have (or should have) equal opportunity under law. Not equal outcomes.

Turns out that YOU are the one who isn't too bright, or too well informed, either.

Last edited:
Much ado about nothing. Not one of the Walmarts or McDonalds near me did anything. Same ole same ole....

It is not about a law. It is about the moral obligation to uphold the reason for the founding of this great country. It is the doctrine of equality.:eusa_angel:

The country was founded upon the idea that low skilled workers at McDs deserve $15/hour?

As if you have any clue what that word even means, let alone what it meant to people in the 18th century. We know for a fact that YOU aren't bright.

Because that would be incorrect data for equality.

You are simply wrong in stating the U.S. was founded on the basis of equality. It was found on the basis of freedom and equal opportunity, not equal outcomes.

Equal outcomes equals equality.

To you, maybe, but who the hell misinformed you that YOU were the standard anyone was working with?

Personally, I find it VERY unequal for a mouthbreathing dribbler like you to be given the same outcome for which I had to become educated and work.

Too many people in this country enjoy special privelleges and immunities. I am calling for a level playing field, not a handout.

There is no such thing as a level playing field. Do you expect to pay the same price for a product, say a diamond necklace and a glass necklace? Do you expect to pay the same price for a lawyer as for a paralegal? I manage 30 people, should I expect the same pay of someone that managed 200 people?

American born chickens are about to be sent to China to be processed, then returned to America for consumption.
Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

One has to ask why.
The answer, unless you're a stupid fast food worker, is simple.

Wages in America have been forced up by greedy trade unions in some attempt at communist equality so China, ironically a sort of communist country, can make money as capitalist America should have done.

What the greedy workers don't realise (probably because they aren't very bright) is, you force the wage bill up and something has to go.
Commonly, that's jobs.
That explains both the high unemployment figures and why chickens have become chinkens.

Yeah if you do the math, that is exactly correct.

Mo...Because it is you who believe FF workers should get such an absurd wage, YOU do the math..
And don't come back with this "family of four" bullshit.
Line workers in FF restaurants should be looking beyond the FF world for a career. Thus, no one in their right mind would be making babies if FF is the only job their skills will permit.
No one deserves a raise based on their lifestyle choices.
Increases in wages are offered for those who work smart have or in the process of obtaining an education, show leadership and other skills.

You are simply wrong in stating the U.S. was founded on the basis of equality. It was found on the basis of freedom and equal opportunity, not equal outcomes.

I'm not as wealthy as Bill Gate, nor am I as fast as Marion Jones, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not as sexy as Catherine Zeta-Jones.

So, what's all this tripe about equality?

No..You are wrong. This nation was not founded on equality.
It was founded on the basic principle of God given rights. "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights"
One of those is the right to pursue happiness.
There is no guarantee of happiness.
I have no idea where you get these ideas from. But there is no known written document which states them. Nor is it implied that each person shall experience an equal outcome.

No it does not.
Your idea is so out to lunch it belongs in an insane asylum.
An example of equality of outcome would go like this.....
9 people make $100 per week. One person earns $1000 per week. The equality of outcome would be the person who makes $1000 would be compelled to surrender $829 of his income so that it each person without regard to skill or education would each receive an equal amount. $171..
Tell Mr equality of outcome, where is the incentive for the guy who earns the $1,000 per week to continue working knowing full well no matter how much he works, no matter his education and no matter what skills he acquires, he will never reach his goals not will ever reach the potential he works so hard to achieve? in other words, your premise is that in order for people of limited skills to 'feel' better about themselves, the the achievers need to be punished.

Too many people in this country enjoy special privelleges and immunities. I am calling for a level playing field, not a handout.

Such as people who benefit from government handouts, racial set asides and the like.
People who game the system to receive benefits for which they are not legally entitled.
People who benefit from 'putting in time' instead of being compensated based on merit.
THOSE people?
You perceive a person who is educated or skilled as being privileged. That is an incorrect assessment.
Our system encourages every individual to use their skills and intelligence to achieve to the best of their ability. We all have the right to exceed to our potential.

Da Comrade.

Glorious peoples commissars will decide what each needs, and what each will contribute.

Snookie is a Marxist..."From each according to his abilities. To each according to his needs"...
As we have seen with the now defunct USSR, that is a failed concept.
Of course snooks is just as much a capitalist as the rest of us.

Why not $20? $40?

How do you figure that The U.S. was founded on the basis of freedom and equality? Only a few male property owners could vote. Slaves were considered property. Even many of the soldiers didn't get paid for their services to the new country so they could start out on an equal footing.

How do you figure that The U.S. was founded on the basis of freedom and equality? Only a few male property owners could vote. Slaves were considered property. Even many of the soldiers didn't get paid for their services to the new country so they could start out on an equal footing.

Oh please..I see your left over 60's liberal teachers were successful in your indoctrination.

Forum List

Back