🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support the fast food workers

This is really simple.
Burger flippers are usually poorly educated; thus either thick or lazy.
They're ten a penny so easy to get rid of and easy to replace.

If they want more cash, they should learn a skill that's worth paying for so they'll be able to command a better wage.
Of course, they're far too stupid and/or lazy to bother, so they'll carry on trying to extort cash from their employer instead.

Fuck the lazy bastards.

I've spent the last week or so looking around town. i've had relatives here in Orlando who have never been to Florida outside of Disney before. Every time I passed by a fast food restaurant, and it was a lot, believe me, I looked for protesters or signs or anything. Zip zilch, nada.

McDonalds? Nope.
Burger king? Nope.
Wendy's? Nope.
Taco Bell? Nope.
Checkers? Nope.
Popeyes? Nope.
KFC? Nope.
Chic-Fil-A? Nope.

This whole FF workers strike is a construct of the Liberal Mainstream Media. No one really cares or is participating.

What law was passed that says that job IS supposed to be worth a living wage? You can't be serious in asking that question. Laws by congress don't determine what any particular job pays. The economic law of supply and demand is what determines the value of any particular job and is why a job at McDonalds only pays $8.25/hr.

It is not about a law. It is about the moral obligation to uphold the reason for the founding of this great country. It is the doctrine of equality.:eusa_angel:

The country was founded upon the idea that low skilled workers at McDs deserve $15/hour?
Yeah if you do the math, that is exactly correct.

This is really simple.
Burger flippers are usually poorly educated; thus either thick or lazy.
They're ten a penny so easy to get rid of and easy to replace.

If they want more cash, they should learn a skill that's worth paying for so they'll be able to command a better wage.
Of course, they're far too stupid and/or lazy to bother, so they'll carry on trying to extort cash from their employer instead.

Fuck the lazy bastards.

Now, that's what I call peace, love , and understanding.

Yeah if you do the math, that is exactly correct.

Okay, how about a little algebra?

Let X= Snookies unfunded pension from the DMV
Let Z= The Swiss bank account of the SEIU boss managing X
Let G= The EBITDA of McDonalds
Let W= The number of McDonalds workers who can pay dues to SEIU

Solve for L, which is the amount needed to steal

L=(G-(X+Z^82))-W

Bonus question: If the wage of W is $8.50 prior to the looting, what will the net decline be for the worker after SEIU loots the fuck out of them?

because that would be incorrect data for equality.

please show your math for equality.

e +$ + x = 15

Wrong - another F for you.

Let X= Snookies unfunded pension from the DMV
Let Z= The Swiss bank account of the SEIU boss managing X
Let G= The EBITDA of McDonalds
Let W= The number of McDonalds workers who can pay dues to SEIU

Solve for L, which is the amount needed to steal

L=(G-(X+Z^82))-W

What law was passed that says that job IS supposed to be worth a living wage? You can't be serious in asking that question. Laws by congress don't determine what any particular job pays. The economic law of supply and demand is what determines the value of any particular job and is why a job at McDonalds only pays $8.25/hr.

It is not about a law. It is about the moral obligation to uphold the reason for the founding of this great country. It is the doctrine of equality.:eusa_angel:

The country was founded upon the idea that low skilled workers at McDs deserve $15/hour?

No, equality. You are not too bright, are you?

Too many people in this country enjoy special privelleges and immunities. I am calling for a level playing field, not a handout.

Too many people in this country enjoy special privelleges and immunities. I am calling for a level playing field, not a handout.

Yes you are. You just said equality equals equal outcomes. If outcome is what you want, to make an outcome equal (i.e. have every one make at least enough to live on) then it literally must be HANDED OUT. As opposed to equal opportunity where everyone has the chance to to earn that, but they indeed must earn it through their own effort.

Forum List

Back