🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support the fast food workers

Tip em. Nothing else required

End of story

I would tend to agree.
That way, hard work and good customer service brings a direct reward so the best earn more and the customers are happier.
Everyone's a winner (except the lazy and stupid ones who can get jobs emptying bins or sweeping the streets).

American born chickens are about to be sent to China to be processed, then returned to America for consumption.
Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

One has to ask why.
The answer, unless you're a stupid fast food worker, is simple.

Wages in America have been forced up by greedy trade unions in some attempt at communist equality so China, ironically a sort of communist country, can make money as capitalist America should have done.

What the greedy workers don't realise (probably because they aren't very bright) is, you force the wage bill up and something has to go.
Commonly, that's jobs.
That explains both the high unemployment figures and why chickens have become chinkens.

Why did we even bother to fight in World War II, let alone Korea, vietnam, middle east, etc?

American born chickens are about to be sent to China to be processed, then returned to America for consumption.

One has to ask why.

Wages in America have been forced up by greedy trade unions in some attempt at communist equality so China, ironically a sort of communist country, can make money as capitalist America should have done.

What the greedy workers don't realise (probably because they aren't very bright) is, you force the wage bill up and something has to go.
Commonly, that's jobs.
That explains both the high unemployment figures and why chickens have become chinkens.

All you workers out there should heed this good advice and shut the hell up and do your jobs and be thankful you have a job at all.

And don't forget to kiss the boss' ass on a daily basis so he understands the appreciation you have for his beneficence.

Because without him, you'd be nothing.

Last edited:

One has to ask why.

Commonly, that's jobs.

All you workers out there should heed this good advice and shut the hell up and do your jobs and be thankful you have a job at all.

And don't forget to kiss the boss' ass on a daily basis so he understands the appreciation you have for his beneficence.

Because without him, you'd be nothing.

Spoken like someone who gets fired a lot.

End of story

Joe works at McDonalds. I make the mistake of going to McDonalds for a chee'boigah with fries and a small diet pepsi or coke.

Joe manages to press the symbols on the cash register corresponding with those items. The computer informs him that I owe him maybe 4.25 or whatever. I give Joe a $10.00. Joe enters that information into the cash register pictogram computer and it tells him that I am owed $5.75 in change. Joe manages to extract that precise amount from the cash register and gives it to me with the receipt the machine has spit out. The food gets served up AS ORDERED. I am stunned.

I do not tip Joe.

Is that wrong?

End of story

Joe works at McDonalds. I make the mistake of going to McDonalds for a chee'boigah with fries and a small diet pepsi or coke.

Joe manages to press the symbols on the cash register corresponding with those items. The computer informs him that I owe him maybe 4.25 or whatever. I give Joe a $10.00. Joe enters that information into the cash register pictogram computer and it tells him that I am owed $5.75 in change. Joe manages to extract that precise amount from the cash register and gives it to me with the receipt the machine has spit out. The food gets served up AS ORDERED. I am stunned.

I do not tip Joe.

Is that wrong?

If you really want to fuck over a FF cashier, give them the change. If the bill is $5.25, give the cashier a ten spot and a quarter. They can't figure it out! It drives them crazy. I love doing that. Try it at a drive through window, you have to pull over and wait for the change. It takes two of them. Sometimes, they make change for the ten, and give the quarter back too.

It's hilarious what happens when you do that. It would come out correctly if they entered the tender as $10.25, but they can't figure that out either. It's a mystery!

End of story

I do not tip Joe.

Is that wrong?

Yes, it is.

Forum List

Back