🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support the fast food workers

You make models with Elmer's glue? Like your arguments, they must fall apart mighty fast.

I never said I make models. There you go again, making things up.

I use most of my glue for wood.

But you agreed that you HUFF glue. Specifically, as per your usual dull-minded banter, you huff Elmer's glue.

You idiot.

I never said I "huff" it. You did, though. There you go again, making up more lies. Now, get back to your fudge packing.

But you agreed that you HUFF glue. Specifically, as per your usual dull-minded banter, you huff Elmer's glue.

You idiot.

I never said I "huff" it. You did, though. There you go again, making up more lies. Now, get back to your fudge packing.

I asked you, you dolt, what glue you huff with.

Your reply? You said you sniff only Elmer's.

You really are damn stupid. And now you are also exposed as a revisionist.

It's ok. Nobody with a working brain cell takes your posts too seriously, anyway.

(Your fixation on gay anal sex is duly noted. I assume you have always played catcher.)

By the way, to make this reply to your imbecile post even marginally on topic, let me ask you, do you get paid extra if your manager hears you say, "You want fries with that?"

Last edited:
American born chickens are about to be sent to China to be processed, then returned to America for consumption.
Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

One has to ask why.
The answer, unless you're a stupid fast food worker, is simple.

Wages in America have been forced up by greedy trade unions in some attempt at communist equality so China, ironically a sort of communist country, can make money as capitalist America should have done.

What the greedy workers don't realise (probably because they aren't very bright) is, you force the wage bill up and something has to go.
Commonly, that's jobs.
That explains both the high unemployment figures and why chickens have become chinkens.

All you workers out there should heed this good advice and shut the hell up and do your jobs and be thankful you have a job at all.

And don't forget to kiss the boss' ass on a daily basis so he understands the appreciation you have for his beneficence.

Because without him, you'd be nothing.

On occasion, sarcasm can be a really bad idea as we see here.
The arse kissing bit may be a bit more than is required but the rest is very much true.
The bosses invest their cash and that provides work and a roof over the heads of those who are to lazy/stupid/useless to start and run their own businesses.

Bosses take the risks and have to make the million dollar choices every day.
Let's get it right, a crap worker can't do much wrong when operating an automatic burger grill.
That's why the poorly educated stupid people flip burgers and live in a shitty house whilst the well educated get to drive really nice cars and can have as many women as their tongues can handle.
As the owner of a burger restaurant, I take the risks but I will also take the rewards.
However, and this is what the stupid forget, I stand to lose a lot of money if it should fail.
Will the workers chip in, risk losing their houses and work crazy hours to make sure it takes off?
Fat chance so take your wage and enjoy it.
Yes, it's a new venture but I put MY cash into it and I'm doing my day job as well as spending my time here to get the place running.
Yes, burger burners, kiss my hairy arse and thank me for giving you work so you can pay your bills.

A good waiter can make over $25 an hour with tips. Raise minimum to $15 an hour watch tipping end.

Failed policy on a failed thread

So what else is new?

Last edited:
Just how many of the "fast food workers" on this picket lines really that?

Just how many are paid by unions to man the picket lines?

:mad::mad::mad:

Tip em. Nothing else required

End of story

Joe works at McDonalds. I make the mistake of going to McDonalds for a chee'boigah with fries and a small diet pepsi or coke.

Joe manages to press the symbols on the cash register corresponding with those items. The computer informs him that I owe him maybe 4.25 or whatever. I give Joe a $10.00. Joe enters that information into the cash register pictogram computer and it tells him that I am owed $5.75 in change. Joe manages to extract that precise amount from the cash register and gives it to me with the receipt the machine has spit out. The food gets served up AS ORDERED. I am stunned.

I do not tip Joe.

Is that wrong?

Yes, it is.

I'll bet you also expect applause when you get your shoes on the correct feet.

You make models with Elmer's glue? Like your arguments, they must fall apart mighty fast.

You have wood? I foresee several people in this forum getting jealous. ;)

Starting with you. But I'm sure if you ask him nicely, Snookie will let you see his . . . and even loan you his magnifying glass.

Joe works at McDonalds. I make the mistake of going to McDonalds for a chee'boigah with fries and a small diet pepsi or coke.

Joe manages to press the symbols on the cash register corresponding with those items. The computer informs him that I owe him maybe 4.25 or whatever. I give Joe a $10.00. Joe enters that information into the cash register pictogram computer and it tells him that I am owed $5.75 in change. Joe manages to extract that precise amount from the cash register and gives it to me with the receipt the machine has spit out. The food gets served up AS ORDERED. I am stunned.

I do not tip Joe.

Is that wrong?

Yes, it is.

I'll bet you also expect applause when you get your shoes on the correct feet.
No, only when I put on a condom, correctly.

Forum List

Back