🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Support the fast food workers

I never said I make models. There you go again, making things up.

I use most of my glue for wood.

But you agreed that you HUFF glue. Specifically, as per your usual dull-minded banter, you huff Elmer's glue.

You idiot.

I never said I "huff" it. You did, though. There you go again, making up more lies. Now, get back to your fudge packing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Snookie
Yes, I sniff only Elmers.

That must be the same way Obama said he never drew a red line concerning Syria. :eusa_whistle:

But you agreed that you HUFF glue. Specifically, as per your usual dull-minded banter, you huff Elmer's glue.

You idiot.

I never said I "huff" it. You did, though. There you go again, making up more lies. Now, get back to your fudge packing.

That must be the same way Obama said he never drew a red line concerning Syria. :eusa_whistle:

So what? Big fucking deal. Everybody has a right to change their mind. Not everybody is an extremist like you people.

So what? Big fucking deal. Everybody has a right to change their mind. Not everybody is an extremist like you people.

Candidate Obumbler opposes keeping GITMO open. President Obumbler keeps GITMO open. Stoopie in essence takes the position, 'so what? He changed his mind!'

President Obumbler in 2012 drew a red line (in the sand) if we ever got evidence that Assad was using chem weapons against innocent people. Then in summer of 2013 Assad uses chemical weapons against innocent people. So maybe, President Obumbler changes his mind? How? By denying that he said what he is RECORDED saying. Stoopie accepts the lie on the basis that Obumbler's lie is really just a change of mind. :cuckoo:

Stoopie is asked what glue he huffs. In direct answer to that very question, Stoopie says that he only sniffs Elmer's glue. When called on the fact that he has thereby acknowledged huffing glue, Stoopie pulls an Obumbler and denies saying what he is quoted (accurately) as having said (IN full unedited CONTEXT). Stoopie shrugs and says in essence, 'so what? I changed my mind.'

Stoopie is a lolberal.

Stoopie now asks, in all earnestness, "You want fries with that?"

Candidate Obumbler opposes keeping GITMO open. President Obumbler keeps GITMO open. Stoopie in essence takes the position, 'so what? He changed his mind!'

President Obumbler in 2012 drew a red line (in the sand) if we ever got evidence that Assad was using chem weapons against innocent people. Then in summer of 2013 Assad uses chemical weapons against innocent people. So maybe, President Obumbler changes his mind? How? By denying that he said what he is RECORDED saying. Stoopie accepts the lie on the basis that Obumbler's lie is really just a change of mind. :cuckoo:

Stoopie is asked what glue he huffs. In direct answer to that very question, Stoopie says that he only sniffs Elmer's glue. When called on the fact that he has thereby acknowledged huffing glue, Stoopie pulls an Obumbler and denies saying what he is quoted (accurately) as having said (IN full unedited CONTEXT). Stoopie shrugs and says in essence, 'so what? I changed my mind.'

Stoopie is a lolberal.

Look here stupid. This is not the supreme court.

Huff, sniff, kiss my ass, it's all the same to you, doofus.

Stoopie is a lolberal.

^ Stoopie apparently thinks it has something to say.

But those "word" things clearly threw him for a loop.

Stoopie, it's simple. You acknowledged huffing glue. Then you called me a liar for quoting you about that.

You idiot.

Go fuck your blow up doll, little boi.

Tip em. Nothing else required

End of story

Joe works at McDonalds. I make the mistake of going to McDonalds for a chee'boigah with fries and a small diet pepsi or coke.

Joe manages to press the symbols on the cash register corresponding with those items. The computer informs him that I owe him maybe 4.25 or whatever. I give Joe a $10.00. Joe enters that information into the cash register pictogram computer and it tells him that I am owed $5.75 in change. Joe manages to extract that precise amount from the cash register and gives it to me with the receipt the machine has spit out. The food gets served up AS ORDERED. I am stunned.

I do not tip Joe.

Is that wrong?

Yes, it is.

McDonald's back when I was a kid working there, did not allow the taking of tips.

Wow, I'm DEEPLY upset that I'm considered an "extremist" by a pathological liar who isn't even good at it.

You might want to consider that, in order for an insult to be wounding it must 1) be coming from someone whose opinion is not routinely viewed with contempt and hilarity, and 2) actually BE A BAD THING.

As Edmond Rostand (No, I won't tell you who he is; go look it up) said, "Very well, I go to extremes. There are some things a man does well to take to extremes."

Stoopie is a lolberal.

"Look here. Lying only counts if you can get sent to prison for it! Otherwise, it's just words, and how DARE you think the noise coming out of my headhole actually means something!"

It's NOT all the same to us, doofus. REAL people say things because they mean them. Leftists say things because they WISH they could mean them, but they're too damned useless to follow through.

Size does not matter. It's all about how I can off and on that counts.

Spoken like a guy who needs a magnifying glass. :eusa_whistle:

Spoken like a virgin who knows little about fucking.

:lmao:

I don't doubt you spend a lot of time looking for virgins who know little about fucking, but hump someone else's leg. I am not that woman.

Truth is, when a woman has to utter the phrase, "Is it in yet?" there is NOTHING you're going to do to matter at that point.

Stoopie is a lolberal.

^ Stoopie apparently thinks it has something to say.

But those "word" things clearly threw him for a loop.

Stoopie, it's simple. You acknowledged huffing glue. Then you called me a liar for quoting you about that.

You idiot.

Go fuck your blow up doll, little boi.

No, I won't screw with your significant other.

Spoken like a guy who needs a magnifying glass. :eusa_whistle:

I don't doubt you spend a lot of time looking for virgins who know little about fucking, but hump someone else's leg. I am not that woman.

Truth is, when a woman has to utter the phrase, "Is it in yet?" there is NOTHING you're going to do to matter at that point.

Is that why they nicknamed your vaginia the "Grand Canyon"?

The practiced standard refrain from the pathetic tiny dick bastards of the world.

One suspects that Stoopie is suffering from a malady known as the "micropenis." I actually am beginning to feel sorry for Stoopie, now.

The practiced standard refrain from the pathetic tiny dick bastards of the world.

One suspects that Stoopie is suffering from a malady known as the "micropenis." I actually am beginning to feel sorry for Stoopie, now.

You seem pretty interested in my penis.:evil:

You seem pretty interested in my penis.:evil:

I am not the one who initiated any conversation about your little problem.

You refer to a lady's vagina as a Canyon.

You doth protest too much, lass.

Face facts. You don't have a dick. You have a clit. And I have no interest in any part of your pathetic anatomy. I just like to expose what a fail you always are.

Relax Snookie, you screwed up, don't melt down.

It might seem like that to you because of your micro penis.

Forum List

Back