Supporting Kurdish independence

Turkey has been trying to "kick the crap" out of the Kurds for the last couple decades, the Kurds are much tougher than you give them credit for.

Kurds are so tough they couldn't even take a piece of Iraq which imploded like 10 years ago. :lol:

Neither the Iraqis or the Turks were able to put them down though. If anything the Kurds are stronger now than they have been in decades.

I hear that if you splash mustard on them, they're quieter than a ball park frank! :D

Kurds are so tough they couldn't even take a piece of Iraq which imploded like 10 years ago. :lol:

Neither the Iraqis or the Turks were able to put them down though. If anything the Kurds are stronger now than they have been in decades.

I hear that if you splash mustard on them, they're quieter than a ball park frank! :D

The Kurds are pretty much running North Iraq and North Syria by themselves, the Kurds are more confident and stronger than we have ever seen in our life time.

The Kurds are pretty much running North Iraq and North Syria by themselves, the Kurds are more confident and stronger than we have ever seen in our life time.

But a more important point is: Who cares? :dunno:

A kurd walks in a store to buy a computer, he walks up to the salesperson and says "I would like to purchase this computer." The salesperson replies "sorry we don't sell to kurds." The kurd is a little bummed out, he tries the next day by dressing up like an Asian, says the same thing "I would like to purchase this computer." The salesperson replies "sorry we don't sell to kurds." The kurd was surprised he was able to tell. So he tries one more time, he dresses up like a Mexican and comes back, he asks one more time "I would like to purchase this computer." The salesperson again replies with "sorry we don't sell to kurds." Now the kurd is real curious, he asks the salesperson "how do you keep figuring out I'm a kurd?" The salesperson replies "we don't sell computers here, that is a microwave."

we have two occupied parts now in our hands (KRG) and syrian kurdistan in the north, next one is iran's kurdistan so the only difficult one to get back is northern(turkey) kurdistan, we already have our fighters deep of 400 kms in Hakkari province ;).

we have two occupied parts now in our hands (KRG) and syrian kurdistan in the north, next one is iran's kurdistan so the only difficult one to get back is northern(turkey) kurdistan, we already have our fighters deep of 400 kms in Hakkari province ;).

I'm just a white American, sorry.

Like I said, Syria and Iraq, you can have no problem. Iran? It should be hilarious seeing you fight the Iranians, because they'll be needing a testing ground for their nukes. So that's not a good move.
As for Turkey, Nato will kick your scrawny butts back to the 3rd century. See ya.

no we are not silly to fight them, we will wait for US-Israel sending back Iran to stone age then we move in, pretty much like we did with (Syrian) western kurdistan ;).

fighting with iraq and turkey for so long has taught us a thing or two ya know.

no we are not silly to fight them, we will wait for US-Israel sending back Iran to stone age then we move in, pretty much like we did with (Syrian) western kurdistan ;).

fighting with iraq and turkey for so long has taught us a thing or two ya know.

Iran will not be wiped out like Iraq, they're way too big for that. maybe after they nuke Israel and get nuked back, but even that's a maybe because I don't see the US nuking Iran for ANY reason.
Turkey forget it, just take more of Syria and Iraq.

no, we will not "take" what is not ours, we only take back kurdish lands.

iran is possible and it will happen and iraq will becomes 10 smaller states.

turkey will be divided , it already is you just dont know it.

thumbnail.php

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands – A recently published article by the American magazine Foreign Affairs, entitled Turkey is No Partner for Peace, revealed that Washington and Ankara –despite their common desire to overthrow the rule of Bashar al-Assad –have distinctively different visions of a post-Assad Syria.

According to the article, the U.S. insists on a solution for the Syrian crisis which guarantees religious and ethnic pluralism, whereas Turkey –being ruled by a Sunni government –deals with the struggle in Syria within a sectarian framework.

Turkey has tight relations with the Sunni group the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria, and besides its attempts to persecute the Kurdish people in Syria, it also antagonizes the Alawite minority.

The Turkish attitude is said to be contributing to the worsening of sectarian divisions in Syria, and observers say that Turkey will not support democratic change or a multi-ethnic government.

U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip Gordon told Foreign Affairs that “the Syrian opposition needs to be inclusive, needs to give a voice to all the groups in Syria, and that includes Kurds.”

After a meeting with the Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, U.S. Secretary of State Hilary Clinton emphasized that a new Syrian government “will need to protect the rights of all Syrians regardless of religion, gender or ethnicity.”

Turkey’s governing Justice and Development Party (AKP) – referred to as a Sunni conservative bloc – and its leader and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan are accused of resisting any possibility of Kurdish autonomy in northeast Syria.

Erdogan’s government even threatened military intervention as one of the actions Turkey might take to prevent the establishment of a Kurdish entity in Syria.

“The Turkish government’s unreserved support to the Sunni opposition is due not only to an ideological affinity with it but also to the fact that the Sunni rebels oppose the aspirations of the Syria Kurds,” Foreign Affairs reported.

Outwardly, the attitude of the Obama administration towards Syria seems to be similar to that of Turkey. Clinton emphasized Washington’s fear of “turning Syria into a sanctuary for ‘Kurdish terrorists,’” adding that the U.S would not support autonomy for the Kurds in Syria, describing it as a slippery slope.

However, Foreign Affairs considers these official statements by the U.S as a consolation to the Turkish government, because multi-ethnic and pluralistic rule in a post-revolution Syria is seen as the best solution by the U.S. They see it as the most appropriate way to put an end to the conflict and guarantee stability in the country, even if it requires a response to the aspirations of the Kurds and acknowledging their right to be distinguished as an autonomous entity in Syria.

Kurdish activists believe that the U.S administration has put pressure on Ankara to change its position on Syria because – despite Turkish worries regarding the Kurdish issue in Turkey – a mutually beneficial relationship with the Syrian Kurds will be absolutely in Turkey’s favor, and similar to its good relations with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) in northern Iraq.

Rudaw in English....The Happening: Latest News and Multimedia about Kurdistan, Iraq and the World - US Doesn?t Oppose Aspirations of Syrian Kurds

Are all kurds living in a dream world or is it just you? :dunno:

Do you support Palistinian Independence?

Are all kurds living in a dream world or is it just you? :dunno:

Northern (turkey) Kurdistan is not as easy as other Kurdish parts. Once iranian Kurdistan is freed soon, with Iraq's and Syrians kurdistan already enjoying self-rule, as an effect turkey's Kurds will gain some kind of autonomy yet I dont know if US or anyone else (beside the enemies of Turkey) will support Turkey's Kurdistan being independent as long as Turkey stays an ally ( which might end quicker as we think). However yet I am sure after the autonomy and seeing how Kurds are losing themselves from Turkey and how this even effects Turkish economy and Turkish daily live positively (less war, more money for other important things and economic relationship). I am sure Turkey will somehow unwillingly "accept" the Independent North Kurdistan within 10-15 years.

carteqb.jpg

Last edited:
ima, here is your so called ally :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmFPqdBOw_Y]Erdogan Anti-American and Antisemitic rant 1993 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
that is now my concerns dear, its for the Israelis and them to sort it out peacefully, i am trying to gather support for my divided land :(.

We'll I know you guys have your own problems to worry about...but isn't the situation similar to the palestinains? Or are you an Israeli supporter?

Most Kurds tell me they have their own problems to worry about and a few say they support Palestinians

Forum List

Back