Supporting Kurdish independence

i see your the winner of this forums troll competition, filing up this sacred thread with your turkish related junk.

here is something related to the thread
557136_319770524780874_1010822075_n.jpg

the map i present is already controlled by kurds so no matter how much you want to cry it wont change a thing, assad allawite state will even go as far as letting kurds use is sea port just to get back at ya ;).

Dream world. Whatever.

on the contrary, its the real world if you only looked on the syrian kurdistan thread you will see all the check points and security vehilces handled by kurds.

its real word ;), enjoy it happening right in front of your eyes to your south borders, get prepared for the northern Kurdistan to become free, now that Hakkari province is almost under PKK control. pkk is coming to liberate the kurdish region and put an end to turkish occupation once and for all.

and spare me of your turkish junk please, once romney comes to power there will be no more of turkey as your know it.

I'm looking forward to NATO kicking your balls through the roof of your mouth. Should be very entertaining. :popcorn:

btw nato cant get involve in pkk-turkish war all they can do is give turkey weapons, but sooner or later pkk will free all occupied kurdish cities and towns from turkish occupation

pkk is deep inside northern kurdistan by 400 kms
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHEQvOFt7tM&feature=player_embedded]HPG VURUYOR - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liYfUY25A5s&feature=player_embedded]PKK Direnisi - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFmxQRr4V9g]PKK launch deadly attack on Turkish army - YouTube[/ame]
i love this one

the fuck are they saying !! since Turkish language is an alien language to kurds but from what i heard about it is turkish soldiers are removing turkish flag in the kurdish city of hakkari :-D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVIaLIJ-wEU&feature=player_embedded

I'm looking forward to NATO kicking your balls through the roof of your mouth. Should be very entertaining. :popcorn:

are you feeling ok?

nato protected kurds in 1991, turkey will be kicked out of nato with romney in power:thewave:.

Like I said, you can have Iraq and Syria, but forget Turkey, they are in NATO, and NATO will stuff your poo back up your ass for you. And don't worry, romney's a) not going to win, and b) is too clueless to give Turkey away.

Like I said, you can have Iraq and Syria, but forget Turkey, they are in NATO, and NATO will stuff your poo back up your ass for you. And don't worry, romney's a) not going to win, and b) is too clueless to give Turkey away.

turkeys role is coming to an end after turkey turning its back on israel and threatening a war on sirael, turks farked with the wrong people, they want to revive the ottoman empire LOL, they support hizbullah and hamas.

romney will win if not this term the next term they will come back to power.

kurds are the strongest allies of US in the middle , turks HATE Americans with a passion even the US ambassador in Ankara confessed to this.

a new kurdish-jewish alliance coming to power in the ME, so the only poo that stinks around here seems like to be your own one dear.

nothing no army is stronger than the will of oppressed people , we dont care where and who turkey is a member of we will liberate the kurdish region and the rest call be the ally of evil if they wish.

it seems the arab spring did not teach your kind a thing or too. wait for a kurdish spring that will liberated northern kurdistan . like i said two parts are now free the 3rd depends on israel/US attack on iran, leaving us with only 1 occupied part left, a piece of cake for 40 million kurds.

kurdistan is the only true ally of US after israel in the ME, like Lieberman said on his twitter after visiting south kurdistan.

Last edited:
a new kurdish-jewish alliance coming to power in the ME, so the only poo that stinks around here seems like to be your own one dear.
Those who align themselves with the zionists have embraced the devil and will have the same fate in the end. :cool:

if the arab countries can have relationships with israel so can the kurds ;)

and also did you forget the turkish-jewish cooperation for like several years ? which is normal by the way but i bet it never crossed your mind to speak up aye !! hypocrite much !!??

by the way this is Derik - Western(Syrian) kurdistan
09_07_22_49_.jpg

the historic meeting of PYD and KNC to run western kurdistan affairs under the kurdish supreme council , held in Erbil under Massod Barzani the president of South Kurdistan
09_07_16_38_.jpg

turkeys role is coming to an end after turkey turning its back on israel and threatening a war on sirael, turks farked with the wrong people, they want to revive the ottoman empire LOL, they support hizbullah and hamas.

romney will win if not this term the next term they will come back to power.

kurds are the strongest allies of US in the middle , turks HATE Americans with a passion even the US ambassador in Ankara confessed to this.

Do all kurds live in a fantasy world? :dunno:

Those who align themselves with the zionists have embraced the devil and will have the same fate in the end. :cool:

and also did you forget the turkish-jewish cooperation for like several years ? which is normal by the way but i bet it never crossed your mind to speak up aye !! hypocrite much !!??
Nothing in my comment was hypocritical nor was it specifically directed to the Kurds; but to any muslim country that has dealings with Israel and the zionists. :cool:

Kurds Declare Autonomy in Syrian Kurdistan

westkurdi-300x179.jpg

The Kurdish council, an umbra group that gathers Kurdish National Council (KNC)and the Democratic Union Party (PYD,) said on Sunday in the Kurdistan region of Iraq that they have decided to declare an autonomous Kurdistan region in the Syrian Kurdish cities. The West Kurdistan politicians are seeking to establish an autonomous region similar to the South Kurdistan region of Iraq, Mahmoud Mohammed, a member of the council told elaf website.

As Kurds began seizing control of several Kurdish cities on Wednesday following the withdrawal of the Syrian army from the Kurdish areas in the country, the Kurdish political groups sent a message to the Free Syrian Army ( the Arab opposition group) which battles the Syrian regime, that they were not allowed in the Kurdish—populated region.
Syria’s Kurds who have long suffered discrimination under the Assad regime, now have a chance to curve a Kurdish zone in similar to that of Iraq’s autonomous Kurdistan region.
Qamishli, which is the largest Kurdish city in Syria and the capital of West Kurdistan, is still under control of Syrian forces, but Kurdish leaders expect the army to pull out of the area to battle the powerful Syrian rebel groups in the other Arab cities including the Damascus.

Kurds Declare Autonomy in Syrian Kurdistan - IKJ News

Nothing in my comment was hypocritical nor was it specifically directed to the Kurds; but to any muslim country that has dealings with Israel and the zionists. :cool:

yeah well the gulf states have good relations with Israel so kurdistan can as well, egypt under Ikhwan has "good" relations with Israel.

feel free to discuss with me in another thread regarding the Palestine-israel issue, :eusa_angel:

it says "turkish government is bringing in Al Qayda on its soil, please publish it"

also today 44 Kurdish journalists in Istanbul political trial are victims of Turkey's psychological and military war against the Kurds.

"They are being put on trial just because of their writing about the Kurdish issue.

Defendant after defendant makes statement in Kurdish, judge stops them. You think they would have got it by now!

http://kurdishmatters.com/mother-tongue/from-tansu-ciller-to-tayyip-erdogan/

Last edited:
the roboski massacre is enuff to push kurds into wanting self-rule even more from now on.

if you are not sure what it is just youtube it beware of the graphics though.

it says "turkish government is bringing in Al Qayda on its soil, please publish it"

also today 44 Kurdish journalists in Istanbul political trial are victims of Turkey's psychological and military war against the Kurds.

"They are being put on trial just because of their writing about the Kurdish issue.

Defendant after defendant makes statement in Kurdish, judge stops them. You think they would have got it by now!

From Tansu Ciller to Tayyip Erdogan | Kurdish Matters

That looks like a rag tag bunch of smack addicts, you sure they're not kurds? Because it sure doesn't look like they could take out the garbage, never mind the World Trade Center. :lmao:

Fucking retard kurds couldn't even beat Saddam. Go back to bed.

Forum List

Back