Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shows the clear meaning of the 2nd. The gun lobby has bastardized our constitution.

The Supreme Court’s Worst Decision of My Tenure

the 2nd speaks for itself and you are bastardizing it by lying about what it says,,,

Why would be the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, if it didn't recognize rights of the people?

The militia, aka the Army, has always had the right to bear arms even in despotates. The idea of having an amendment which guarantees the right of the Army and police to be the exclusive bearer of arms isn't anything new
It’s the right of states to have a well regulated militia. The national guard fills this role.

The 2nd allows gun ownership to members of a well REGULATED militia. Is has been bastardized by the gun lobby.
Failed English did you?
Nope. Anyone reading self defense sure has though.

What do you have against Self Defense, brain?
It’s not in the constitution.

That's your opinion that Self Defense isn't allowed in the Constitution.
It’s clearly not mentioned. That’s a fact.

I’m saying they can quickly and easily become a mass killer. That’s what the gun is for. It’s irresponsible to sell weapons for mass killing to the public.
Get a grip, it is because of people like you that the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
Actually it’s the fact that we have regular mass shootings. No other country regularly has mass shootings...
thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

I just did a search on number of mass shootings in America in 2018. Since 2019 isn't finished yet I went for the last full year.

There was a total of 323 mass shootings last year with 387 people being murdered and 1274 people being injured.

That is one mass shooting nearly every single day in 2018. Which mean yes they happen on a regular basis here now.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2018 - Wikipedia

View attachment 289487

That's really not very many considering the size of America and how many people save their lives each year with the defensive use of firearms. I have seen numbers up to 2 million defensive uses each year.
Yes imaginary numbers promoted by the gun lobby.

It’s a lot compared to other countries.

So you are saying that everyone that owns an AR15 is a mass murderer and there is no other purpose for an AR
I’m saying they can quickly and easily become a mass killer. That’s what the gun is for. It’s irresponsible to sell weapons for mass killing to the public.
Get a grip, it is because of people like you that the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
Actually it’s the fact that we have regular mass shootings. No other country regularly has mass shootings...
thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

I just did a search on number of mass shootings in America in 2018. Since 2019 isn't finished yet I went for the last full year.

There was a total of 323 mass shootings last year with 387 people being murdered and 1274 people being injured.

That is one mass shooting nearly every single day in 2018. Which means yes they happen on a regular basis here now.

View attachment 289487
OMG!!! say it aint so,,,
keep in mind many countries hide or suppress their numbers,,,

not to mention anywhere between 500K and 3 million times a yr guns are used to stop violent crimes including murder,,
so to take guns away is like taking seatbelts and airbags out of cars,,,,

just means we need more good people with guns not less

thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

That is one mass shooting nearly every single day in 2018. Which mean yes they happen on a regular basis here now.

View attachment 289487

That's really not very many considering the size of America and how many people save their lives each year with the defensive use of firearms. I have seen numbers up to 2 million defensive uses each year.

those numbers are from the CDC not the gun lobby,,,

thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

That is one mass shooting nearly every single day in 2018. Which means yes they happen on a regular basis here now.

View attachment 289487
OMG!!! say it aint so,,,

not to mention anywhere between 500K and 3 million times a yr guns are used to stop violent crimes including murder,,

You mean anywhere from like 100 to who knows. Those are imaginary numbers.

This shows the clear meaning of the 2nd. The gun lobby has bastardized our constitution.

the 2nd speaks for itself and you are bastardizing it by lying about what it says,,,

Why would be the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, if it didn't recognize rights of the people?

The militia, aka the Army, has always had the right to bear arms even in despotates. The idea of having an amendment which guarantees the right of the Army and police to be the exclusive bearer of arms isn't anything new
It’s the right of states to have a well regulated militia. The national guard fills this role.

if that were the case then it would say that but it doesnt,,,

thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

View attachment 289487

those numbers are from the CDC not the gun lobby,,,
LINK

The cdc has NEVER done a study. You are blatantly lying again.

It doesn’t say self defense...

thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

View attachment 289487
OMG!!! say it aint so,,,

the low number is 500K not 100,,,the K means thousands if you didnt know,,,

and those are CDC numbers not imaginary ones,,,but you already knew that didnt you,,,

Great news. The gun industry has been irresponsible in selling weapons for mass killing to the public. Hopefully they will be soon paying for it.

Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

The Supreme Court has denied Remington Arms Co.'s bid to block a lawsuit filed by families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook school massacre. The families say Remington should be held liable, as the maker of the AR-15-style rifle used in the 2012 killings.

Roberts is a turncoat. Hopefully the jury will throw it out, unless it’s stacked full of SJW morons then we’ll see a serious breach of the constitution.
We go to war, the winners get to make the other side pay for damages done with guns.
Point to where in the constitution (COTUS) the 2nd Anal tells victim of gun shootings can't sue as a
right for the 2nd Anal Gun Nutters and makers damages done?

Show us where it says gun makers are responsible for such things and not the individual perpetrating them.

You Dems had the White House and Congress and enabled background checks to prevent all this. Why aren’t they liable?

It doesn’t say self defense...
doesnt have to,,, we are talking about ownership not use,,,

They have a national guard in North Fucking Korea and Cuba.

It isn't a "right" of the people, except perhaps in the minds of a modern libtard, for the government to well-regulate the people with a home guard

So you are saying that everyone that owns an AR15 is a mass murderer and there is no other purpose for an AR
thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

View attachment 289487
All NRA Supported shooting events.
Sandyhook-nra-live-kids650.gif

NRArussaindance.gif

thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

View attachment 289487
OMG!!! say it aint so,,,

and those are CDC numbers not imaginary ones,,,but you already knew that didnt you,,,
They are imaginary, link the cdc study. Your
Lying is tiring.

Since Louisville manufactures a weapon that has killed more people than Remington Lousiville should be sued.
Is the purpose of that item to kill? What’s the worst mass killing with that weapon?
Louisville slugger since when does a product need a purpose to kill to make the manufacture legally liable? Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch
And the worst mass killing with a slugger is?
does it matter? what law is there that something has a purpose when it is misused?
Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch
Still dodging the question?
No you dodge first
Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch[

Great news. The gun industry has been irresponsible in selling weapons for mass killing to the public. Hopefully they will be soon paying for it.

The Supreme Court has denied Remington Arms Co.'s bid to block a lawsuit filed by families who lost loved ones in the Sandy Hook school massacre. The families say Remington should be held liable, as the maker of the AR-15-style rifle used in the 2012 killings.

Roberts is a turncoat. Hopefully the jury will throw it out, unless it’s stacked full of SJW morons then we’ll see a serious breach of the constitution.
We go to war, the winners get to make the other side pay for damages done with guns.
Point to where in the constitution (COTUS) the 2nd Anal tells victim of gun shootings can't sue as a
right for the 2nd Anal Gun Nutters and makers damages done?

Show us where it says gun makers are responsible for such things and not the individual perpetrating them.

You Dems had the White House and Congress and enabled background checks to prevent all this. Why aren’t they liable?
NRASandhookhigh-Score.gif

thats a lie,,,

No it's not.

View attachment 289487
OMG!!! say it aint so,,,

They are imaginary, link the cdc study. Your
Lying is tiring.
I know for a fact I have linked it to you before,,,so at this point its on you,,,

you want me to educate you then it will cost you money,,,I charge union teachers wages

Is the purpose of that item to kill? What’s the worst mass killing with that weapon?
Louisville slugger since when does a product need a purpose to kill to make the manufacture legally liable? Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch
And the worst mass killing with a slugger is?
does it matter? what law is there that something has a purpose when it is misused?
Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch
Still dodging the question?
No you dodge first
Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch[
ARs are made to kill and have been used to mass kill. When has Jim beam been used by a mass killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back