Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us where it says gun makers are responsible for such things and not the individual perpetrating them.

You Dems had the White House and Congress and enabled background checks to prevent all this. Why aren’t they liable?
NRASandhookhigh-Score.gif
now your just disrespecting the dead,,,
Deflection, the truth is the truth. AR's are not for hunting animals, it for hunting peoples.

they work good for both,, but not my choice with hunting,,,give me a big bore 45-70
Real Game hunters use a bolt action rifle, with scopes. Better ones just use the iron sight.
Cowards go hunting say for deer with AR's.
Show us where it says gun makers are responsible for such things and not the individual perpetrating them.

You Dems had the White House and Congress and enabled background checks to prevent all this. Why aren’t they liable?
Deflection, the truth is the truth. AR's are not for hunting animals, it for hunting peoples.

they work good for both,, but not my choice with hunting,,,give me a big bore 45-70
Real Game hunters use a bolt action rifle, with scopes. Better ones just use the iron sight.
It ain't about hunting stupid.

Hunting has nothing to do with the right to bear arms.

I'm not going to walk out of my house packing heat because I think I might run into a possum for dinner.

nothing cowardly about it,,,it might be because they use an AR as an all around gun so they dont have to own many different types which can get expensive,,

I've read the second amendment. It's short and to the point.

It's for a well regulated militia.

There is absolutely nothing in the second amendment that says a person can have a military weapon to murder large numbers of humans in a short period of time.

” A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”.

There is nothing in there about protection for a private citizen.

There is wording of a militia keeping the security of the free state.

It's totally legal to sue a company for false advertising and advertising that will cause harm or death to humans.

I've found that the people who are so fixated on weapons, especially semi automatic ones, are those who have a very small penis or feel they have no control of their lives. Most of them have never been in the military and would never be able to get past even basic training.

As a person who was in the military and was trained by our government on how to use a military style weapon, I know what they are and that they have no place in our society outside the military.

the low number is 500K not 100,,,the K means thousands if you didnt know,,,

and those are CDC numbers not imaginary ones,,,but you already knew that didnt you,,,
They are imaginary, link the cdc study. Your
Lying is tiring.
I know for a fact I have linked it to you before,,,so at this point its on you,,,

you want me to educate you then it will cost you money,,,I charge union teachers wages
I know for a fact you are lying. The gun lobby lies and lies...
if your to stupid to google "how many lives are saved by guns each yr CDC report" then I cant help you,,,
I can’t find what doesn’t exist, and that is why you can’t link to it. Stop lying already.
I just googled exactly what I said and got it,,,

Still dodging the question?
No you dodge first
Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch[
ARs are made to kill and have been used to mass kill. When has Jim beam been used by a mass killer?
Yes I believe Jim Beam has caused mass fatalities on the road And Jim Beams purpose is to get you drunk
Every day, 29 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 50 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.
Impaired Driving: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center
Give one example of a mass killer using Jim beam.
STUPID FUCKER CAN'T YOU READ THE cdc PROVIDED INFORMATION?
I don’t see a single mass killer using jim beam moron,

Roberts is a turncoat. Hopefully the jury will throw it out, unless it’s stacked full of SJW morons then we’ll see a serious breach of the constitution.
We go to war, the winners get to make the other side pay for damages done with guns.
Point to where in the constitution (COTUS) the 2nd Anal tells victim of gun shootings can't sue as a
right for the 2nd Anal Gun Nutters and makers damages done?

ARs are for defense against thugs and treasonous assholes.

They are imaginary, link the cdc study. Your
Lying is tiring.
I know for a fact I have linked it to you before,,,so at this point its on you,,,

you want me to educate you then it will cost you money,,,I charge union teachers wages
if your to stupid to google "how many lives are saved by guns each yr CDC report" then I cant help you,,,
I can’t find what doesn’t exist, and that is why you can’t link to it. Stop lying already.
The gun lobby lies and lies...

There is absolutely nothing in the second amendment that says a person can have a military weapon to murder large numbers of humans in a short period of time.

” A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”.

It's totally legal to sue a company for false advertising and advertising that will cause harm or death to humans.

I've found that the people who are so fixated on weapons, especially semi automatic ones, are those who have a very small penis or feel they have no control of their lives. Most of them have never been in the military and would never be able to get past even basic training.

As a person who was in the military and was trained by our government on how to use a military style weapon, I know what they are and that they have no place in our society outside the military.
LIAR!!!!

if it meant militia then why does it say THE PEOPLE???

all guns are military style weapons and is exactly what was intended by the 2nd,,,

the well regulated Militia also consists of the unorganized Militia which is every able body man and woman who are not connected with the regular military or national guard.

The gun lobby lies and lies...
this isnt from the gun lobby,,,

the well regulated Militia also consists of the unorganized Militia which is every able body man and woman who are not connected with the regular military or national guard.
It doesn’t mention unorganized militia, sorry.

but it does say the people not militia members,,,

and also how can you call up a militia if the people dont have guns ???

does it matter? what law is there that something has a purpose when it is misused?
Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch
Still dodging the question?
No you dodge first
Is it the purpose to get drunk when alcohol is consumed? Time to sue Jim Beam and Anheuser-Busch[
ARs are made to kill and have been used to mass kill. When has Jim beam been used by a mass killer?
Yes I believe Jim Beam has caused mass fatalities on the road And Jim Beams purpose is to get you drunk
Every day, 29 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This is one death every 50 minutes. The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.
Impaired Driving: Get the Facts | Motor Vehicle Safety | CDC Injury Center
Give one example of a mass killer using Jim beam.
Jim Beam did it themselves.
Thousands of dead fish litter Kentucky River after Jim Beam warehouse fire
Kentucky fire that burned more than 45,000 barrels of bourbon, but the contaminated liquor is beginning to travel from the Kentucky River into the Ohio River.

The people have a right to be in the well regulated militia.

if they so choose,,,but they would be worthless if they didnt have guns

Those in the well regulated militia have the right to arms.

according to the 2nd its the people that have that right,,,
one reason it says it that way is because an unarmed militia is useless

according to the 2nd its the people that have that right,,,
one reason it says it that way is because an unarmed militia is useless

Throughout most of American history there was no federal objection to laws regulating the civilian use of firearms. When I joined the Supreme Court in 1975, both state and federal judges accepted the Court’s unanimous decision in United States v.Miller as having established that the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to bear arms was possessed only by members of the militia and applied only to weapons used by the militia. In that case, the Court upheld the indictment of a man who possessed a short-barreled shotgun, writing, “In the absence of any evidence that the possession or use of a ‘shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length’ has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument.”

The Supreme Court’s Worst Decision of My Tenure

WOW, you don't know the different types of Militias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back