Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, guy, your boy is going after people who have been here for decades, some of whom are legitimate immigrants, some of whom were even born here. My neighbor, for instance, was born in Texas, but they tried to claim that her birth documents were forged. This is the shit your Nazis are bringing to our country.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine. That's a lie, and you know damned well that it's a lie.

This administration has nothing against legitimate immigrants. It is only invading foreign criminals that they or I have any problem with. I also have a big problem with treasonous, America-hating, subhuman pieces of shit such as yourself who openly take the side of these hostile foreign invaders against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans.

Uh, guy, let's not forget, your Fucking Cult tried to carve out it's own country in 1857.

Utah War - Wikipedia

If there are any traitorous pieces of shit, it was this child molesting piece of shit. .

View attachment 300382

It was the United States that instigated this war, attempting to attack and invade what, at the time, was another sovereign nation founded by my ancestors, who had been violently and illegally driven out of what then constituted the United States. It is not treason for the inhabitants of one nation to defend themselves and their nation against attack by a foreign nation, which is what happened there.

Last edited:
It was the United States that instigated this war, attempting to attack and invade what, at the time, was another sovereign nation founded by my ancestors, who had been violently and illegally driven out of what previously constituted the United States. It is not treason for the inhabitants of one nation to defend themselves and their nation against attack by a foreign nation, which is what happened here.

Oh, so when your ancestors slaughtered the Francher Party at the Mountain Meadow Massacre, they were totally defending their "sovereignty".

Tell me, what treaty gave Utah to the Mormon Nation? Because there was a treaty between the US and Mexico that ceded Utah to the United States.

Maybe if Buchanan had hung the Mormon Leaders for their attempt at Treason, the South wouldn't have tried to pull the shit they pulled....

Bullshit, irrelevant and fallacious analogy. Again, the choice is entirely theirs to either stay in the crowded detention center or leave. Also, the purpose of the detention center is a place for them to wait while being processed. Always has been. It's crowded because immigration law is being enforced and there are so many of them.

Immigration law needs to be enforced and your snowflake sensitivities are immaterial to that end.

For what it costs to put them in a concentration camp, you could put them in a nice hotel.

This might be a reasonable argument if they were actually being put in concentration camps. But alas, they are not. As for the cost, it would be nowhere near the same. "Put them in a nice hotel" yet. What color is the sky where you live?

You already lost the argument when you made the Hitler/Nazi comparison. Your style of argument is what's called argumentum ad passiones or, Appeal to Emotion. One who uses this tactic makes unrealistic comparisons and exaggeration to prove a point rather than logic or facts.
In Nazi Germany, Jews were forcibly rounded up and put in labor or death camps and could not leave. Whereas at the border, people come of their own freewill, have the choice to leave at any time and are allowed to enter the country or turned away after processing. The only element that is even remotely similar between the two is: a lot of people in a relatively small area.

This absurd comparison is an insult to those who actually spent time or died in actual concentration camps.

What we were doing before was just fine, most of them stayed with friends and showed up to their hearings.

If that were true we wouldn't have millions of illegal immigrants here.

What if they're prone to detest a seventeen year old for smiling? Would they be justified in panicking then? I mean, you panicked so I would think you'd be a little more understanding.

If a cop shot Smirky McBitchslap, that would be wrong, too. Thinking he's a little entitled punk isn't panicking. Man, talk about White Privilege Butthurt...

I'm not the one who freaked out over a kid smiling at someone. You and everybody else overreacted because you didn't know shit about what actually happened. And while some of the more sane leftists changed or retracted their original comments after the truth came to light, a handful of rabid holdouts like yourself desperately clung to anything they could use against the kid to make him wrong and conflated it, no matter how untrue or ridiculous it was.

A leftist initiated the confrontation in the first place, leftists are the ones who reported the story with a single picture or a doctored video that cut out all exculpatory evidence leading up to the confrontation and it was leftists who freaked out and called for violence. And what did the kid do? Stood right where he had been the whole time with his hands in his pockets, saying and doing nothing.

I didn't say it caused it, I said it reinforces it, and it does.

Can you tell me that you don't view the entire law enforcement community with distrust? Are you one to immediately assume that when there's a cop shooting that he panicked or was racist? Or do you wait for the results of the inquiry? Be honest.

Here's the thing. 99% of cops are great guys... but they tend to protect the 1% who aren't. Pretty much like any profession, you have people who should have picked something else on Career Day. Unlike other professions, they don't get rid of the bad apples.

Take the officer who shot LaQuan McDonald. The other cops on the scene didn't whip out their guns and shoot him. They did all file false reports indicating the kid was more of a threat than he actually was. They went to neighboring buildings and erased video evidence. The Police Department up to the Superintendent signed off on the"official" story until someone got a hold of the video tape from one of the police cars that wasn't erased. the FOP went to the mattresses for this guy, spending millions on his defense. The City tried to keep it quiet by paying off the family.

This cop had 20 complaints by civilians for excessive force prior to this, including one incident where he dislocated a suspect's shoulder and the city had to pay out $375,000.00 in damages. The City of Chicago paid out $180 MILLION in settling police misconduct lawsuits in 2018.

The anti-police sentiment is nationwide, not just Chicago. This sentiment has been directly responsible for the assassination of police officers. Remember Baton Rouge? It has also contributed to people harassing officers while they are in the due process of enforcing the law and arresting people. It has also resulted in people being unnecessarily belligerent and uncooperative for no reason other than they are cops.

Yes, the police have lost the trust of the community.

Even the good ones? You just said that 99% of the law enforcement community are great guys and yet now you say that 100% are distrusted. Given that the entire law enforcement community is distrusted because of the bad 1%, how can you then say that the rhetoric coming from people like Steinberg is not stoking anger and resentment towards officers?

And you didn't answer the question: When there's a cop shooting, do you wait for the results of the inquiry or do you assume the cop panicked or was racist? For that matter, do you assume, like a lot of other people do, that the inquiry itself was a sham when they find no fault with the officer?

Here's the real problem. For years, minorities have rightly complained that police routinely abuse them in a way that white people aren't abused. And white people, being white people, dismissed that for years. Then everyone and his brother got a cell phone with a video camera on it, and now we are seeing how this shit played out.

Yes, anti-police sentiment is growing because we now get to see video of Michael Slager shooting Walter Scott in the back and then trying to plant a weapon on him. We get video of Brian Encinia escalating a bullshit traffic stop on Sandra Bland to an unjustified arrest that led to her death.

You're still making this a contest and making comparisons that I specifically said I was not making. I never said anything about "tragedy" or tried to make it out to be something it is not. Everything I said in regards to this issue is true: Cops get murdered on the job. Hence, knowing this, some cops are jumpy. That's all I said.

I also find it kind of amusing that you think that the shooting of cops is a "tragedy", when you right wing gun nuts INSIST that the reason you done needs you some guns is to fights the government, just like the Founding Fathers did. Well, who do cops work for? THE GOVERNMENT. What did you think that was going to look like?

Are you suggesting then that we take up arms against the cops?

Or is this another one of those rights you only think applies to White People?

Do you think the distrust applies to all cops or just the bad ones?

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine. That's a lie, and you know damned well that it's a lie.

This administration has nothing against legitimate immigrants. It is only invading foreign criminals that they or I have any problem with. I also have a big problem with treasonous, America-hating, subhuman pieces of shit such as yourself who openly take the side of these hostile foreign invaders against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans.

Here you go, Mormon Scum.

Midwife birth certificates tied to immigration problems along Texas border - CNN

heir problems began, according to attorney Jaime Diez, when a group of midwives along the U.S.-Mexico border were found guilty of selling birth certificates to people who were not born in the United States.
"Now all the midwives in the area are suspected of committing fraud," said Diez, who said his office regularly sees cases of people delivered by midwives in Texas. Some of them are struggling to get passports because officials question the validity of their birth certificates, he said. Others have been deported and had their identification documents confiscated at the border, he said.
Vazquez, who Diez is representing in a federal lawsuit filed last week, said she was intimidated into signing a document swearing she was not a U.S. citizen at a border crossing in Brownsville, Texas, last year.

I'm not the one who freaked out over a kid smiling at someone. You and everybody else overreacted because you didn't know shit about what actually happened. And while some of the more sane leftists changed or retracted their original comments after the truth came to light, a handful of rabid holdouts like yourself desperately clung to anything they could use against the kid to make him wrong and conflated it, no matter how untrue or ridiculous it was.

Okay... He was still an rude, entitled little prick, but it would have been wrong if a cop shot him over it.

Even the good ones? You just said that 99% of the law enforcement community are great guys and yet now you say that 100% are distrusted. Given that the entire law enforcement community is distrusted because of the bad 1%, how can you then say that the rhetoric coming from people like Steinberg is not stoking anger and resentment towards officers?

"Yeah, I was all for the cops, then I read that funny comment Neil wrote about them planting a gun on a mountain lion, and man, I joined BLM the next day." Said no one ever.

Again, the problem is, the 99% feel a need to protect the ONE percent. I've lost a few friends over the McDonald Case because I was "judging Van Dyke". Um, yeah, when there's video tape of you doing exactly what you are accused of, I tend to judge.

n Nazi Germany, Jews were forcibly rounded up and put in labor or death camps and could not leave. Whereas at the border, people come of their own freewill, have the choice to leave at any time and are allowed to enter the country or turned away after processing. The only element that is even remotely similar between the two is: a lot of people in a relatively small area.

Who can't leave if they want to, being kept in inhuman conditions, because a bunch of racist assholes like you and Mormon Bob consider them "inferior"

And you didn't answer the question: When there's a cop shooting, do you wait for the results of the inquiry or do you assume the cop panicked or was racist? For that matter, do you assume, like a lot of other people do, that the inquiry itself was a sham when they find no fault with the officer?

Oh, I usually consider these inquiries a sham. Before Van Dyke pumped 16 rounds into McDonald, we had a Police Review Board in chicago, which amazingly dismissed 98% of complaints against cops. They were even ready to write the McDonald shooting off as justified. Until someone sued to see the tape, and all hell Broke loose, and a Mayor, Police Superintendent and State's Attorney all found themselves without jobs.

Here's what I would do. Every cop, required to wear a body cam. If there's an incident, and your body cam wasn't 'working', you're fired. Done.

You're still making this a contest and making comparisons that I specifically said I was not making. I never said anything about "tragedy" or tried to make it out to be something it is not. Everything I said in regards to this issue is true: Cops get murdered on the job. Hence, knowing this, some cops are jumpy. That's all I said.

If they are inclined to be "jumpy', they should find something else to do for a living.

Here's the thing. WHen the cops get squarely behind common sense gun control and stop being bought of by the NRA, then I will take their concerns a little more seriously. Going back to my point. 900+ people shot by cops. Every year. IN the UK, where they have common sense gun laws, the cops shoot maybe two people a year.

Naw, that would be stupid. This is the point I keep making to you gun nuts who want enough guns to fight off the Zombies. The government will always have more guns, bigger guns, and badder guns. What I am saying is that I find it amusing that you guys spew this kind of shit, but when the Darkies do it, and actually have some justification- or at least more than you guys not liking your tax bill - you guys completely shit yourselves.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

Nothing in that article supports your claim that anyone in this administration willfully has anything against legal immigrants or citizens. The key person of interest in this article, by her own admission, was found to have alleged birth certificates in two different countries—pretty solid proof that her parents committed some sort of fraud in obtaining one or the other of them.

A 2012 report from the Texas Office of the Inspector General said a fraud investigation had been "substantiated" and Vazquez's birth record had been flagged, noting Vazquez's signed confession and the fact that officials found birth certificates for Vazquez in both the United States and Mexico. The report said the case would not be prosecuted because it was beyond the statute of limitations.

Vazquez said her parents obtained the Mexican birth certificate so she could study in Mexico.

Vazquez said she has never lived in the United States, but wants to fight to regain her citizenship.

For the sake of the argument, I'll grant the assumption that the signed confession was obtained under duress, and that it's credibility is to be assumed to be dubious.

She admits that she's never lived in the United States; apparently, she's lived all her life in Mexico. Her excuse for her parents obtaining a Mexican birth certificate, if that wasn't where she was really born, doesn't make sense. So how is one to determine which of her two different birth certificates is legitimate, assuming that they're both not fraudulent? Sounds like there's no way to prove on which side of the border she was born, but she's lived in Mexico all her life, and never lived in the United States, so lacking any other basis on which to make the determination, the obvious conclusion would be that she's a citizen of Mexico, and not of the United States. Certainly no rational cause to assume that her allegiance would be to a country in which she has never lived, over the one in which she has lived all her life.

Okay... He was still an rude, entitled little prick, but it would have been wrong if a cop shot him over it.

Yes, it was very rude of him to be there, in a public place where he had as much right to be as anyone else, minding his own business, with a group of classmates, waiting for a bus, and wearing a hat that expressed an opinion with which you disagree. How dare he?!?!?

Who can't leave if they want to, being kept in inhuman conditions, because a bunch of racist assholes like you and Mormon Bob consider them "inferior"
·
·
·​
What I am saying is that I find it amusing that you guys spew this kind of shit, but when the Darkies do it, and actually have some justification- or at least more than you guys not liking your tax bill - you guys completely shit yourselves.

You're the only one who keeps mentioning race, and who keeps suggesting over and over again that anyone ought to be treated differently because of race, or that any race is inferior to any other. And yet you are also the one who persists in falsely accusing me and Ghost of a Rider and others of racism, when none of us have ever said anything racist.

Of all those participating in this discussion, it is very obvious who the true racist is.

My point was, you make an issue of cops shooting people out of a kneejerk reaction but you did the same with Sandmann and you're still doing it. First it was the hat, then you found out he was Catholic, then you found out it was a private school and then you found out he was pro-life. Sandmann, through no fault of his own, happens to be the person in the D.C. incident that embodies everything you hate. In spite of the fact Phillips initiated the incident, Sandmann never had a chance with you.

And quit giving me this rotten pap about Phillips being a vet. Being a vet is not a get out of jail free card and is not currency to buy one's way out of being an asshole. Phillips was an asshole and if being a vet meant anything to him, he would have minded his own fucking business.

"Yeah, I was all for the cops, then I read that funny comment Neil wrote about them planting a gun on a mountain lion, and man, I joined BLM the next day." Said no one ever.

I said "...people like Steinberg...". I indicated in no way that he alone was guilty of it. So answer the question: Given that the entire law enforcement community is distrusted because of the bad 1%, how can you then say that the rhetoric coming from people like Steinberg is not stoking anger and resentment towards officers?

Again, the problem is, the 99% feel a need to protect the ONE percent. I've lost a few friends over the McDonald Case because I was "judging Van Dyke". Um, yeah, when there's video tape of you doing exactly what you are accused of, I tend to judge.

Your numbers are bullshit and you're plucking them out of thin air. Find some real statistics and get back with me.

n Nazi Germany, Jews were forcibly rounded up and put in labor or death camps and could not leave. Whereas at the border, people come of their own freewill, have the choice to leave at any time and are allowed to enter the country or turned away after processing. The only element that is even remotely similar between the two is: a lot of people in a relatively small area.

If it's true they can't leave, it probably just means the U.S. can't send them back over the border. If they can't do that then they have to hold them until processed. That's it. Also, I don't see them as inferior, I see them as being here illegally. That is, the ones who are actually here illegally. As for the ones in the detention centers, many probably were caught trying to enter illegally and as for the rest, they'll just have to wait for the wheels of bureaucracy to turn.

It's a tough old world and this is just one of those things you either choose to bear or choose to walk away from. Every single person in those centers made the choice to be there and every single one knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Oh, I usually consider these inquiries a sham. Before Van Dyke pumped 16 rounds into McDonald, we had a Police Review Board in chicago, which amazingly dismissed 98% of complaints against cops. They were even ready to write the McDonald shooting off as justified. Until someone sued to see the tape, and all hell Broke loose, and a Mayor, Police Superintendent and State's Attorney all found themselves without jobs.

So there you have it. You cite one example and now every cop is suspect if there's a shooting and you will refuse the results of any inquiry that doesn't find fault with the officer, even if it's legitimate.

Here's what I would do. Every cop, required to wear a body cam. If there's an incident, and your body cam wasn't 'working', you're fired. Done.

Perhaps that's a step in the right direction.

If they are inclined to be "jumpy', they should find something else to do for a living.

If you are inclined to feel contempt for a kid for smiling, you should find something more important to get pissed about.

Here's the thing. WHen the cops get squarely behind common sense gun control and stop being bought of by the NRA, then I will take their concerns a little more seriously. Going back to my point. 900+ people shot by cops. Every year. IN the UK, where they have common sense gun laws, the cops shoot maybe two people a year.

You know what else they probably have in the U.K.? Common sense character assessment principles. Meaning, people in the U.K. are not likely to revile a kid for smiling and they wouldn't have brought up his religion as you did.

Naw, that would be stupid. This is the point I keep making to you gun nuts who want enough guns to fight off the Zombies. The government will always have more guns, bigger guns, and badder guns. What I am saying is that I find it amusing that you guys spew this kind of shit, but when the Darkies do it, and actually have some justification- or at least more than you guys not liking your tax bill - you guys completely shit yourselves.

What are you babbling about?

Nothing in that article supports your claim that anyone in this administration willfully has anything against legal immigrants or citizens. The key person of interest in this article, by her own admission, was found to have alleged birth certificates in two different countries—pretty solid proof that her parents committed some sort of fraud in obtaining one or the other of them.

That they are going after someone at all for something that happened 30 years ago when she was a baby, is pretty much all you need to know.

No one doubted this woman's citizenship before the Trump Nazis at ICE started going after people.

My neighbor found herself in a similar problem when she tried to get her husband into the country, and they started questioning her birth certificate.

You're the only one who keeps mentioning race, and who keeps suggesting over and over again that anyone ought to be treated differently because of race, or that any race is inferior to any other. And yet you are also the one who persists in falsely accusing me and Ghost of a Rider and others of racism, when none of us have ever said anything racist.

"No, you are" is what a child says, Mormon Bob. Just because you don't say the N-word out loud, doesn't make you a good person. The level of hate you have towards immigrants speaks for itself.

My point was, y

you don't have a point, other than your butthurt that Smirky McBitchslap got called on his white privilege.

I said "...people like Steinberg...". I indicated in no way that he alone was guilty of it. So answer the question: Given that the entire law enforcement community is distrusted because of the bad 1%, how can you then say that the rhetoric coming from people like Steinberg is not stoking anger and resentment towards officers?

No, man, what's stoking the anger is that the 1% still have jobs. That it took four years to put Van Dyke in prison when there was blatant evidence he murdered that kid. (He'll probably be out in three!) And that was a case when one of them actually WAS held accountable. That's what's getting people mad, not that people are complaining about it or making jokes.

So there you have it. You cite one example and now every cop is suspect if there's a shooting and you will refuse the results of any inquiry that doesn't find fault with the officer, even if it's legitimate.

Common sense, buddy, if you let the cops investigate themselves, they will always find themselves innocent.

If you are inclined to feel contempt for a kid for smiling, you should find something more important to get pissed about.

I do. You are the one constantly whining because I think Smirky McBitchslap is a little entitled punk.

That they are going after someone at all for something that happened 30 years ago when she was a baby, is pretty much all you need to know.

No one doubted this woman's citizenship before the Trump Nazis at ICE started going after people.

My neighbor found herself in a similar problem when she tried to get her husband into the country, and they started questioning her birth certificate.

There may be much more to this story that is reported in the article that you linked, but going by just what is in that article, what we seem to have here is someone who grew up in Mexico, who lived all her life there, as a Mexican national, and who, now, 30 years later, is claiming American citizenship, even though she admits that she's never lived in America.

No one questioned her American citizenship before, only because wasn't claiming American citizenship before.

On investigation, it is found that there are two different birth certificates, one claiming she was born in Mexico, and one claiming she was born in America. There's also an apparent connection to a criminal operation that is known to have existed around the time of her birth, that was in the business of selling forged American birth certificates, which could explain her American birth certificate; and no plausible explanation as to why anyone would have tried to obtain a forged Mexican birth certificate for her.

I don't think it will ever be possible to solidly prove on which side of the border, she was born, but the preponderance of credible evidence seems to place her as reliably as can be placed under the circumstances, as having been born in Mexico.

"No, you are" is what a child says, Mormon Bob. Just because you don't say the N-word out loud, doesn't make you a good person. The level of hate you have towards immigrants speaks for itself.[/QUOTE]

I have no hate toward legitimate immigrants. I hate foreigners who illegally invade my country, and I hate traitorous filth such as yourself who take the side of these invading foreign criminals, against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans.

And there is nothing the least bit racist about wanting my country to be defended properly against foreign invasion. Nobody who cares about the well-being of his own country or of his own countrymen wants his country to be subjected to foreign invasion. Only those who hate their country, and who hate their countrymen, want that.

And even if I did say the N-word, it wouldn't make me racist.

What would make me racist is if I held and expressed the opinion that anyone is superior or inferior to anyone else, just because of his race, and that anyone should be treated differently on that basis. And I hold no such opinions, and have never expressed any such opinions.

I challenge you to find any posting of mine, on this forum, or elsewhere, in which I have expressed any opinion that can honestly be characterized as racist.

I'll wait.

Your postings, on the other hand, are often heavily peppered with blatantly racist opinions, mixed in with false accusations of racism directed at others. I think it is quite obvious which of us is the genuine racist.

My point was, y

you don't have a point, other than your butthurt that Smirky McBitchslap got called on his white privilege.

You freaked out over a kid smiling at someone and you say I’m butthurt.

That poor veteran, how will he ever recover from the horror of a smiling kid?

No, man, what's stoking the anger is that the 1% still have jobs. That it took four years to put Van Dyke in prison when there was blatant evidence he murdered that kid. (He'll probably be out in three!) And that was a case when one of them actually WAS held accountable. That's what's getting people mad, not that people are complaining about it or making jokes.

We can quibble about percentages all day but it’s a moot point if all officers are prejudged as untrustworthy. And they are prejudged as untrustworthy because folks like Steinberg perpetuate and promulgate the anti-cop narrative.

Forget Steinberg and his joke. The anti- cop sentiment was there before he said what he said. The BLM marchers chanting “What do we want? Dead cops!” does not go very far in engendering warm feelings towards officers or objectivity.

Common sense, buddy, if you let the cops investigate themselves, they will always find themselves innocent.

Wrong. They just recently convicted the woman officer who shot the guy in his apartment. Google “officers convicted in shootings” and see what you get. There is a whole list of officers charged and convicted in recent years.

Besides all that, the police department conducts an investigation itself but they are by no means the only ones involved. From start to finish, an inquiry involves the department, internal affairs, civilian panels, county coroners, district attorneys and who knows what else. It’s not as simple as you make it out to be.

I do. You are the one constantly whining because I think Smirky McBitchslap is a little entitled punk.

I keep bringing it up because your reaction and opinions on the Sandmann case directly contradict the principles you apply to other issues. In other words, you’re a hypocrite.

There may be much more to this story that is reported in the article that you linked, but going by just what is in that article, what we seem to have here is someone who grew up in Mexico, who lived all her life there, as a Mexican national, and who, now, 30 years later, is claiming American citizenship, even though she admits that she's never lived in America.

Except she was born here, and had an American birth certificate.

I have no hate toward legitimate immigrants. I hate foreigners who illegally invade my country, and I hate traitorous filth such as yourself who take the side of these invading foreign criminals, against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans.

A few problems with this logic. Exactly how are undocumented immigrants "against" you, exactly.

I mean, seriously, if you are competing for jobs with guys who have no money, no connections and a limited grasp on the English Language, then you are kind of a big failure, buddy.

And there is nothing the least bit racist about wanting my country to be defended properly against foreign invasion. Nobody who cares about the well-being of his own country or of his own countrymen wants his country to be subjected to foreign invasion. Only those who hate their country, and who hate their countrymen, want that.

Guy, here's the problem with that logic. They aren't trying to turn us into Mexico, they aren't forcing you to Speak Spanish. Yeah, I guess they have wild Cinco De Mayo celebrations, but that's no worse than St. Paddy's Day Celebrations or Oktoberfest. (And yes, some piece of shit like you said the same kinds of things about my Irish and German Ancestors.)

And even if I did say the N-word, it wouldn't make me racist.

Um, yeah, it totally would.

What would make me racist is if I held and expressed the opinion that anyone is superior or inferior to anyone else, just because of his race, and that anyone should be treated differently on that basis. And I hold no such opinions, and have never expressed any such opinions.

Again, guy. You are a Mormon. The HOLY BOOKS of your cult say that dark skin is a curse from God, while white skins is "Delightsome".

I'm not the one who has spent weeks talking about him on a gun control thread... that would be you, buddy. Oh, the poor privileged white boy, that mean old Veteran played a tamborene in front of him...

We can quibble about percentages all day but it’s a moot point if all officers are prejudged as untrustworthy. And they are prejudged as untrustworthy because folks like Steinberg perpetuate and promulgate the anti-cop narrative.

Forget Steinberg and his joke. The anti- cop sentiment was there before he said what he said. The BLM marchers chanting “What do we want? Dead cops!” does not go very far in engendering warm feelings towards officers or objectivity.

NO, it doesn't. Maybe if the cops cleaned up their own houses, they wouldn't have that kind of sentiment.

Wrong. They just recently convicted the woman officer who shot the guy in his apartment. Google “officers convicted in shootings” and see what you get. There is a whole list of officers charged and convicted in recent years.

Jesus fucking Christ, it would be hard to talk your way out of that one, wouldn't it? Not for lack of trying. The cops actually tossed the victim's apartment trying to find something incriminating.

Oh, that and she only got a whopping 10 years.

For shooting an unarmed man in his own home.

Besides all that, the police department conducts an investigation itself but they are by no means the only ones involved. From start to finish, an inquiry involves the department, internal affairs, civilian panels, county coroners, district attorneys and who knows what else. It’s not as simple as you make it out to be.

Okay- the difference is they treat the cop like one of their own... Take the Mike Brown shooting. The DA ignored 14 witnesses who said he had his hands up. let the cop make a self-serving statement to the grand jury without challenge, let a mentally ill woman perjure herself on the stand...

No, the standard should be HIGHER than the rest of us, not lower.

I keep bringing it up because your reaction and opinions on the Sandmann case directly contradict the principles you apply to other issues. In other words, you’re a hypocrite.

No contradiction at all... he's a punk. I hope he grows up some day and learns to take accountablity for his actions, but his parents are setting a terrible example.

I'm not the one who has spent weeks talking about him on a gun control thread... that would be you, buddy. Oh, the poor privileged white boy, that mean old Veteran played a tamborene in front of him...

NO, it doesn't. Maybe if the cops cleaned up their own houses, they wouldn't have that kind of sentiment.

Jesus fucking Christ, it would be hard to talk your way out of that one, wouldn't it? Not for lack of trying. The cops actually tossed the victim's apartment trying to find something incriminating.

Okay- the difference is they treat the cop like one of their own... Take the Mike Brown shooting. The DA ignored 14 witnesses who said he had his hands up. let the cop make a self-serving statement to the grand jury without challenge, let a mentally ill woman perjure herself on the stand...

No contradiction at all... he's a punk. I hope he grows up some day and learns to take accountablity for his actions, but his parents are setting a terrible example.

Agree on the cop stuff, but not the Nick Sandman stuff. The old blanket ass decided to start shit. Then he doubled down on it to play victim further by lying about being a Vietnam vet. That old man is nothing but a welfare collection piece of restrash. He was also hanging out with a hate group who spent a week assaulting old Jewish people and Jewish kids. Tha would be the week that ended in a black Hebrew Israelite burying a machete in a defenseless old mans head. Your wrong on that.

Uh uh, I listed Sandmann along with rich people and Catholics as examples of groups of people you hate with a broad brush. That was when you started your juvenile “Entitled Little Catholic Smirky McPunchface” tirade all over again.

Another important thing to remember here: Sandmann never complained about Phillips getting in his face and was not stressed about it and likely would have never made an issue of it.
As much as you would like to portray him as the racist punk bothered by the “scary red man”, Phillips getting in his face is not what bothered him and not what prompted the lawsuits.
What prompted his ire and that of his parents and the school was the way the mainstream media, social media and stupid fucks like you vilified and demonized him because some asshole chose to get in his face and then other assholes chose to make an issue of it, write headlined articles about it, blow it all out of proportion and make him out to be some kind of nazi.

In short, Sandmann didn’t make an issue of this confrontation, you did.

You want them to clean up their own houses while at the same saying you don’t trust them to clean up their own houses.

You said: “Common sense, buddy, if you let the cops investigate themselves, they will always find themselves innocent.”

You set yourself up for that one like you always do because you always speak in terms of absolutes. And you speak in terms of absolutes because you think in terms of absolutes because it’s the only way you know how to think. Because of this, you hate all rich people, all Catholics, all pro-lifers, all conservatives, all white kids in private schools and now all cops.

Bullshit. They tried to paint Brown as some innocent angel and he was anything but. A lot of the testimony came from people who were not even there and the whole “Hands up, don’t shoot” thing was completely bogus.

Can I take that to mean that an officer would have made a more objective assessment of the Sandmann case than you did?

Accountability for what, exactly?

Another important thing to remember here: Sandmann never complained about Phillips getting in his face and was not stressed about it and likely would have never made an issue of it.

No, he only started whining like a little entitled bitch when his face was plastered all over the news as "Entitled Little Bastard".

Then mommy and daddy got him image consultants and lawyers to make him look better.

What prompted his ire and that of his parents and the school was the way the mainstream media, social media and stupid fucks like you vilified and demonized him because some asshole chose to get in his face and then other assholes chose to make an issue of it, write headlined articles about it, blow it all out of proportion and make him out to be some kind of nazi.

He was wearing a MAGA hat, and protesting a woman's right to choose. That's what made him a Nazi.

You want them to clean up their own houses while at the same saying you don’t trust them to clean up their own houses.

Oh, I don't really trust them to... but funny thing. Now politicians and DA's are making them clean up their own houses because they like getting re-elected. DA's in Chicago, Cleveland and Furgeson all out of jobs because the people got fed up with "Nothing to see here!"

You said: “Common sense, buddy, if you let the cops investigate themselves, they will always find themselves innocent.”

You set yourself up for that one like you always do because you always speak in terms of absolutes. And you speak in terms of absolutes because you think in terms of absolutes because it’s the only way you know how to think. Because of this, you hate all rich people, all Catholics, all pro-lifers, all conservatives, all white kids in private schools and now all cops.

You forgot "Snivelly, whiny bitches" as a group I hate. Because, man, are you a snivelly whiny bitch. Of course, the cops can't be trusted to police themselves. Even in a case like Guyger, they tried to demonize this innocent guy she shot because she was too confused to know what floor she was on after texting dirty messages with her partner.

"Look, look, he had some pot!!!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Bullshit. They tried to paint Brown as some innocent angel and he was anything but. A lot of the testimony came from people who were not even there and the whole “Hands up, don’t shoot” thing was completely bogus.

Yes, he pushed a clerk! And he smoked Pot. CLEARLY THE FUCKER NEEDED TO DIE!!!!! The only thing that was bogus was a DA acting like a defense attorney. But he's out of a job because he did.

Can I take that to mean that an officer would have made a more objective assessment of the Sandmann case than you did?

Naw, anyone would have wanted to punch his smirky little face.

The restraint would have been NOT punching him, because that would be excessive.

Accountability for what, exactly?

Being a racist, misogynistic little punk.

Again, guy. You are a Mormon. The HOLY BOOKS of your cult say that dark skin is a curse from God, while white skins is "Delightsome".

From your position of abject intellectual dishonesty, extreme ignorance, and hatred, misrepresenting what my scriptures say and mean, and what my faith teaches, in order to make the claim that all Mormons are racist, therefore I must be racist, is nonsense.

This forum is peppered with posts from you that solidly, undeniably prove that you are racist, as well as a rather serious bigot on other fronts as well. In fact, your repeated lies about my religion, including the one that I just now cited trying to paint all of my faith as racists, is itself proof that you are a hateful, ignorant, lying bigot. Deny it all that you will, but any rational person, on reading your posts, can clearly see that I am completely right in so describing you.

I challenge you to find one thing that I have written, on this forum or anywhere else, in which I express an opinion that anyone is superior or inferior to anyone else, or otherwise should be treated differently than anyone else, on the basis of their race. Just one.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

In the mean time, don't fuss about the mote that you claim to see in my eye, as long as that beam remains solidly and immovably in your own eye.

Except she was born here, and had an American birth certificate.

AND a Mexican birth certificate, according to the very article that you cited. The only thing that the birth certificates prove is that there was some sort of fraud committed, with regard to misrepresenting where she was born; otherwise, there would be only one birth certificate. Which one of those birth certificates, if either, is legitimate will probably never be provable. At least one is certainly the product of intentional fraud, if not both.

The remainder of available evidence, at least as reported in that article, gives a much higher likelihood of her having been born in Mexico, than in America.

He was wearing a MAGA hat, and protesting a woman's right to choose. That's what made him a Nazi.

Strictly speaking, what it would take to make one a genuine Nazi would be for that person to have been a member of a the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei that once existed in Germany but which has been extinct since long before you or I were even born.

In a much looser sense, is applicable to modern ignorant persons who, for the most part, know very little about genuine Nazism, but who have adopted a few scattered bits of what they think they know of Nazi ideology, and taken that name on themselves. I bet most modern “Nazis”, if it were possible for them to find themselves in 1930s to mid 1940s Germany, would find that the real Nazis would be very happy to round them up along with the Jews, Gypsies, handicapped, and other Untermenschen, and ship them off to their famous resorts that they had prepared for such people.

It's a very far stretch from there, to apply the name to a young man for wearing a hat expressing support for the current President and his policies, or for standing up for the right of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings to not be savagely slaughtered in cold blood. I think that any rational person would see that long before you get to this point, you've crossed a line where the person calling someone a “Nazi” is more similar to an actual Nazi than is the one is against whom that slur is being applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back