Supreme Court Allows Sandy Hook Families' Case Against Remington Arms To Proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect and irrelevant. You still refused to acknowledge that Phillips approached Sandmann.

Smirky McPunchface instigated it by being there with his racist hat and his little entitled Catholic Bastard Buddies yelling "Build the Wall".

Why do you keep pushing the "disrespected a vet" narrative when you know damned well that Sandmann didn't know he was a vet?

He should have found out. Hey, here's a crazy idea. Don't fucking disrespect your elders... He should have learned this with his fancy $6000 Catholic Education...

he graph only shows that Europe has fewer abortions. It does not explain why white women have comparatively fewer unwanted pregnancies and abortions than black and Hispanic women

See, again with the racism...

Tell that to successful black people who came from poor backgrounds like Oprah Winfrey.

Okay, the thing is, you can list these people on one hand and usually, they are very talented and charismatic.

So...um, how about everyone else? Maybe some folks aren't telegenic, but STILL don't deserve to be pulled over by a Cop for a Driving While Black.

What did I just say you idiot? I just told you they are not this way because of their skin color or race. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Even if I specifically point out that their race and skin color are irrelevant, you have to make it about race. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Come on, guy... you can't pretend when you go on and on about lazy minorities, you aren't talking about their race.

Incorrect and irrelevant. You still refused to acknowledge that Phillips approached Sandmann.

Smirky McPunchface instigated it by being there with his racist hat and his little entitled Catholic Bastard Buddies yelling "Build the Wall".

You dumbass.

Why do you keep pushing the "disrespected a vet" narrative when you know damned well that Sandmann didn't know he was a vet?

He should have found out. Hey, here's a crazy idea. Don't fucking disrespect your elders... He should have learned this with his fancy $6000 Catholic Education...

That doesn't answer the question: Why do you keep pushing this narrative when you know Sandmann didn't know he was a vet?

But let's say for the sake of argument that maybe he should have found out. That being the case, you should be criticizing him for not finding it out. You can't very well criticize him for disrespecting a vet if he didn't know he was a vet. Duh.

I don't know why you make a big deal of his being a vet anyway. You don't seem to harbor warm feelings for the Army and I get the impression you were glad to get away. Also, being a vet is not a license to be an intrusive asshole. That's what Phillips is, a piece of shit lying asshole that put himself in that situation and then lied about why he was there and played on snowflake emotions by declaring he could "feel the hate" coming from the Covington kids when they had no fucking clue why he was there. How nauseatingly melodramatic can you get?

He played on your snowflake sensitivities and you bought it like the snowflake stooge you are. He's a fucking douchebag, pure and simple. His being Native American or a veteran be damned.

he graph only shows that Europe has fewer abortions. It does not explain why white women have comparatively fewer unwanted pregnancies and abortions than black and Hispanic women

You've been telling me yourself that minorities have more abortions you idiot.

Tell that to successful black people who came from poor backgrounds like Oprah Winfrey.

Okay, the thing is, you can list these people on one hand and usually, they are very talented and charismatic.

So...um, how about everyone else? Maybe some folks aren't telegenic, but STILL don't deserve to be pulled over by a Cop for a Driving While Black.

Now who's the racist? Are you now saying that blacks can't be successful unless they're musically or comedically talented? I named just one successful black person who just happens to be in the entertainment industry. There are countless successful blacks out their in countless professions and from humble backgrounds.

What did I just say you idiot? I just told you they are not this way because of their skin color or race. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Even if I specifically point out that their race and skin color are irrelevant, you have to make it about race. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Come on, guy... you can't pretend when you go on and on about lazy minorities, you aren't talking about their race.

I never said or even implied that minorities are lazy. I said the poor minority communities allowed laziness and ennui to infect their communities. And again, I specifically pointed out that they were not this way because of their skin color and race, it was not inevitable and it doesn't have to be this way.

Again, just can't help yourself, can you?

That doesn't answer the question: Why do you keep pushing this narrative when you know Sandmann didn't know he was a vet?

But let's say for the sake of argument that maybe he should have found out. That being the case, you should be criticizing him for not finding it out. You can't very well criticize him for disrespecting a vet if he didn't know he was a vet. Duh.

Sure I can. I can criticize him for openly wearing a RACIST MAGA HAT when approaching groups of people of color.

It's like walking into a synagogue with a swastika armband.

He knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

It's why his mommy and daddy had to hire the image consultants to not make him look like a racist douche.

Now who's the racist? Are you now saying that blacks can't be successful unless they're musically or comedically talented? I named just one successful black person who just happens to be in the entertainment industry. There are countless successful blacks out their in countless professions and from humble backgrounds.

And there are MILLIONS living in poverty because we have a racist system that oppresses them from the minute their umbilical cords are cut (the moment conservatives stop caring about them) to the day they die.

I never said or even implied that minorities are lazy. I said the poor minority communities allowed laziness and ennui to infect their communities.

Distinction without a difference. Funny you don't make these kinds of comments about the poor white trash who live in trailer parks and wear MAGA hats. Except they kind of deserve the scorn because they keep voting for the people who screw them.

if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-hes-better-20821807.png

You dumbass.

I don't know why you make a big deal of his being a vet anyway. You don't seem to harbor warm feelings for the Army and I get the impression you were glad to get away. Also, being a vet is not a license to be an intrusive asshole. That's what Phillips is, a piece of shit lying asshole that put himself in that situation and then lied about why he was there and played on snowflake emotions by declaring he could "feel the hate" coming from the Covington kids when they had no fucking clue why he was there. How nauseatingly melodramatic can you get?

He played on your snowflake sensitivities and you bought it like the snowflake stooge you are. He's a fucking douchebag, pure and simple. His being Native American or a veteran be damned.

I never said or even implied that minorities are lazy. I said the poor minority communities allowed laziness and ennui to infect their communities. And again, I specifically pointed out that they were not this way because of their skin color and race, it was not inevitable and it doesn't have to be this way.

Joe needs real help...I hope he finds it one day...

Sure I can. I can criticize him for openly wearing a RACIST MAGA HAT when approaching groups of people of color.

Sandmann didn't approach anyone. He and his group were waiting for their bus. Phillips approached them.

Why do you now make an issue of approaching when before you couldn't even acknowledge that Phillips approached Sandmann? Not only do you not acknowledge this, you lie and say Sandmann approached.

It's like walking into a synagogue with a swastika armband.

He knew EXACTLY what he was doing.

Right. He knew exactly that he was waiting for his bus ride home. Also, the hat was a souvenir from their trip to D.C., that's it. When they had gone to a pro-life march a couple years earlier, he had bought an Obama hat to take home. And not one conservative got triggered by this.

It's why his mommy and daddy had to hire the image consultants to not make him look like a racist douche.

I think you're triggered more by this than the hat. I don't know what difference this makes to you; you and every other snowflake would still have been triggered by the hat and sheep like you would still be hating him anyway even after the truth came out.

And there are MILLIONS living in poverty because we have a racist system that oppresses them from the minute their umbilical cords are cut (the moment conservatives stop caring about them) to the day they die.

There are millions living in poverty because they don't have the gumption and determination of an Oprah Winfrey or any other successful African American who rose from poverty.

I never said or even implied that minorities are lazy. I said the poor minority communities allowed laziness and ennui to infect their communities.

Distinction without a difference.

I'm not surprised you don't see the difference. The difference is, I don't think blacks and Hispanics are inherently lazy and incapable of prospering. I believe any person of any color is capable of prospering if they apply themselves and work for it.

Funny you don't make these kinds of comments about the poor white trash who live in trailer parks and wear MAGA hats.

That's because poor whites are generally not blaming blacks and Hispanics for their poverty.

Except they kind of deserve the scorn because they keep voting for the people who screw them.

if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-hes-better-20821807.png

Johnson was a Democrat you idiot.

Sandmann didn't approach anyone. He and his group were waiting for their bus. Phillips approached them.

After they put on Nazi Hats and started chanting "Build the Wall".

I think you're triggered more by this than the hat. I don't know what difference this makes to you; you and every other snowflake would still have been triggered by the hat and sheep like you would still be hating him anyway even after the truth came out.

I supposed of a jew objected to a Swastika, you'd say, "Well, it's just an armband... not sure what you are getting upset about."

I'm not surprised you don't see the difference. The difference is, I don't think blacks and Hispanics are inherently lazy and incapable of prospering. I believe any person of any color is capable of prospering if they apply themselves and work for it.

Sure, all they have to do is be Uncle Tom sellouts, and they'll get the same success most white people get, working themselves to death to make a few assholes rich... oh, wait.

You dumbass.

Joe needs real help...I hope he finds it one day...

He needs something alright.

No......we talk about you because talking to you is tiresome and gets old pretty quick...you are lucky we have a capacity to feel sorry for the foolish and the sick...

Again, Dick Tiny, you spew NRA propaganda and expect to be taken seriously...

After they put on Nazi Hats and started chanting "Build the Wall".

Make up your fucking mind; did Sandmann approach Phillips or the other way around? And they never chanted "Build that wall". You don't hear it anywhere in the original video or in the doctored video you cited. On top of this, you never even watched the original video but you expect me to believe some dipshit who doctored the audio with fucking freeware where the parts he highlighted are about a half second long.

At this point it's pretty clear to me that you'll do or say whatever it takes to keep Sandmann in that box of ignominy in your mind.

I supposed of a jew objected to a Swastika, you'd say, "Well, it's just an armband... not sure what you are getting upset about."

Getting upset is one thing, infringing on someone's right to freedom of speech and expression is something else entirely. As an American citizen, a person has the right, and is entirely within the law, to wear a MAGA hat, a swastika or a Hello Kitty patch. Assaulting them for it is against the law and suggesting they shouldn't be able to express their views while expressing your own is hypocrisy.

Sure, all they have to do is be Uncle Tom sellouts, and they'll get the same success most white people get, working themselves to death to make a few assholes rich... oh, wait.

In other words, you don't want blacks to become successful if they do it the "white man's way" (whatever that means). Is that what you're saying?

Seems to me that with you, a black person has no chance. If he/she remains poor, it's the white man's fault. If he becomes successful, it's the white man's fault and it only means he sold out.

You'd rather they just sit at home accepting free shit from arrogant white fucks like you who look down their noses at them so they'll look upon you as some kind of savior.

Make up your fucking mind; did Sandmann approach Phillips or the other way around?

I made up my mind. He was a little smirking bitch and needed to be slapped around.

As an American citizen, a person has the right, and is entirely within the law, to wear a MAGA hat, a swastika or a Hello Kitty patch. Assaulting them for it is against the law and suggesting they shouldn't be able to express their views while expressing your own is hypocrisy.

I wasn't aware of anyone wearing a Hello Kitty patch throwing anyone into a concentration camp, but if they did, I'd punch their fucking lights out, too.

Seems to me that with you, a black person has no chance. If he/she remains poor, it's the white man's fault. If he becomes successful, it's the white man's fault and it only means he sold out.

Most of them won't. I'm not for "Lottery Equality". We only give you equal rights if you are successful.

I'm never going to be as rich as Oprah and don't want to be. But I don't have to worry some cop is going to pull me over "just because" and then shoot me because he panicked.

You'd rather they just sit at home accepting free shit from arrogant white fucks like you who look down their noses at them so they'll look upon you as some kind of savior.

I'm always curious about this "Free Shit" you guys keep talking about. That you only have value if you work to make some other asshole rich, and how dare you ask for anything else.

Another Battered Housewife Republican heard from.

Again, Dick Tiny, you spew NRA propaganda and expect to be taken seriously...

You certainly have an unhealthy obsession with someone else's genitalia, and with your own unfounded assumption of the size thereof (no doubt based on the reality of your own).

Does it really not humiliate you in the least, to be waving your sexual inadequacies around in public, in such a manner? I really don't think anyone else wants to hear of it.

Make up your fucking mind; did Sandmann approach Phillips or the other way around?

I made up my mind. He was a little smirking bitch and needed to be slapped around.

You made up your mind he's a smirking little bitch and in order to maintain this fallacy, you have to make him the approacher or the approachee, depending on what you're responding to at the time. Short of actually watching the video, you'll say whatever you need to say to keep Sandmann in the Bad Guy slot.

As an American citizen, a person has the right, and is entirely within the law, to wear a MAGA hat, a swastika or a Hello Kitty patch. Assaulting them for it is against the law and suggesting they shouldn't be able to express their views while expressing your own is hypocrisy.

I wasn't aware of anyone wearing a Hello Kitty patch throwing anyone into a concentration camp, but if they did, I'd punch their fucking lights out, too.

Irrelevant. It's illegal to put people in concentration camps, it's not illegal to wish it or express that wish. Besides, no self-styled Nazi today wants to put people in concentration camps. In their minds, they just want everybody to stop demonizing the white race. I share their frustration in fact. I won't wear a swastika to that effect but I and a lot of other whites are getting sick and tired of being blamed for everything and having every issue be made about race. You are one of the more guilty ones.

Just one example:

In the 2017 Miss Universe Pageant, Miss Jamaica won second runner up to Miss South Africa, who won the title. Many immediately got on Twitter and social media to criticize the win, saying they felt like Miss Jamaica should have won because, and I quote: "She rocks an afro." In other words, the black woman should have won.

So these people are saying that pageant judges should just chuck all the other talents and qualities that they judge by and give the win to this woman because she looks good in an afro.

By itself this doesn't mean much and would be amusing under other circumstances. But there is a lot of shit like this going on in this country right now where whites are being made to feel ashamed of their skin color and the past deeds of other white people. Again, you are one of the more guilty ones.

I for one will not be ashamed of my skin color, nor will I apologize for slavery or institutionalized racism because I am guilty of neither.

Most of them won't.

So can you tell me which successful blacks sold out and which ones didn't?

I'm not for "Lottery Equality". We only give you equal rights if you are successful.

So, successful blacks became successful before having equal rights? And then got equal rights after they became successful? Is that what you're telling me? Are successful blacks aware of this?

I'm never going to be as rich as Oprah and don't want to be. But I don't have to worry some cop is going to pull me over "just because" and then shoot me because he panicked.

According to an FBI report, 44 police officers were murdered in the line of duty by suspects in 2019. There's a reason some of these cops panic.

I'm always curious about this "Free Shit" you guys keep talking about.

What exactly are you confused about? You're the one always promoting it: free contraceptives, free health care, etc.

That you only have value if you work to make some other asshole rich, and how dare you ask for anything else.

Are you saying they shouldn't work because it'll just make some asshole rich? Is this why you want to keep minorities on the public dole, so they don't enrich another group you hate?

How long have you been a child abuser?

I guess an adult would kick the fuck out of you, so you have to abuse children....

You made up your mind he's a smirking little bitch

Yup. Pretty much from the first second I saw him. All the little image consultants Mommy Could Buy doesn't make him anything else.

Irrelevant. It's illegal to put people in concentration camps, it's not illegal to wish it or express that wish. Besides, no self-styled Nazi today wants to put people in concentration camps.

Asshole, Trump is putting people in concentration camps now. Shut the fuck up.

So, successful blacks became successful before having equal rights? And then got equal rights after they became successful? Is that what you're telling me? Are successful blacks aware of this?

I'm sure you've always had sellouts, even before Jim Crow ended... it doesn't take away from the racist foundations of this country.

Racism is America's original sin.

According to an FBI report, 44 police officers were murdered in the line of duty by suspects in 2019. There's a reason some of these cops panic.

Okay. Let's look at that. 44 Cops shot by suspects in LOD incidents. Compared to 65 who were killed in traffic accidents. I mean, it would be nice if we didn't let every maniac who wanted a gun have one, but again, tiny dicks need to be compensated for.

BY COMPARISON- 900 Americans are shot every year by Police. Many of them people of color. A lot of them were unarmed.

What exactly are you confused about? You're the one always promoting it: free contraceptives, free health care, etc.

None of that is "Shit", it's needed public services. The rest of the world has figured this out already.

Are you saying they shouldn't work because it'll just make some asshole rich? Is this why you want to keep minorities on the public dole, so they don't enrich another group you hate?

No, dummy. Here's the problem with that racist statement. Most people on the dole ARE working. 44% of households that get SNAP have at least one person who is working. Same with Section 8, Medicaid, or any of the other "on the dole" socialism you fuckheads whine about. They work hard, some asshole gets rich, the government pays them just enough to keep them from rioting and burning the whole system to the ground.

Now, if we had an equitable system. Everyone has a job that pays enough for the basics. Health care is a public service not linked to your ability to work. You don't have a concentration of the wealth at the top.

LBJ figured you guys out a long time ago.

if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-hes-better-27951137.png

You made up your mind he's a smirking little bitch

Yup. Pretty much from the first second I saw him. All the little image consultants Mommy Could Buy doesn't make him anything else.

Not even the truth that he heckled no one and never left his spot at the memorial, huh?

Irrelevant. It's illegal to put people in concentration camps, it's not illegal to wish it or express that wish. Besides, no self-styled Nazi today wants to put people in concentration camps.

Asshole, Trump is putting people in concentration camps now. Shut the fuck up.

Melodrama much? Asshole, mandatory immigration detention was authorized and started by Bill Clinton (Democrat) in 1996. For the next two years the number of immigrants in detention nearly doubled under his administration. By 2008 the number had reached over 30,000 under Bush Jr.. Trump is not doing any more than past presidents did.

As for the facilities themselves, the largest facility in McAllen, Texas was opend in 2014 under the Obama administration. Another large detention facility is located in Clint, Texas and was opened in 2013, also under the Obama administration.
All the detention centers we have were opened and operating long before Trump got into office. So if they're concentration camps then Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama built them. Trump is just using what was already there.

Shut the fuck up.

I'm sure you've always had sellouts, even before Jim Crow ended... it doesn't take away from the racist foundations of this country.

It doesn't negate the fact that, going by what you said, successful blacks became successful in spite of not having equal rights.

Racism is America's original sin.

Yours is prevarication and willful ignorance.

Okay. Let's look at that. 44 Cops shot by suspects in LOD incidents. Compared to 65 who were killed in traffic accidents. I mean, it would be nice if we didn't let every maniac who wanted a gun have one, but again, tiny dicks need to be compensated for.

Funny, when I mentioned that more people are killed in car accidents than by firearms, you dismissed it out of hand. You are a craven hypocrite.

BY COMPARISON- 900 Americans are shot every year by Police. Many of them people of color. A lot of them were unarmed.

How many were armed? I'll bet you have no fucking idea and I'll also bet you won't bother to find out.

None of that is "Shit", it's needed public services. The rest of the world has figured this out already.

Great, let 'em do it their way if it works for them. I don't think it would work well here and they proved that with the way they fucked up the VA hospitals with the way they ran them.

If you really gave a shit about veterans, you would go and protest at these places for this is where vets really get disrespected. A smiling kid in a MAGA hat ain't shit compared to a guy with PTSD unable to get proper care. That sort of thing is only a problem for easily triggered snowflakes like yourself.

No, dummy. Here's the problem with that racist statement.

You said it, not me.

Most people on the dole ARE working. 44% of households that get SNAP have at least one person who is working. Same with Section 8, Medicaid, or any of the other "on the dole" socialism you fuckheads whine about. They work hard, some asshole gets rich, the government pays them just enough to keep them from rioting and burning the whole system to the ground.

If they're working, what the fuck are you bitching about?

Now, if we had an equitable system. Everyone has a job that pays enough for the basics. Health care is a public service not linked to your ability to work. You don't have a concentration of the wealth at the top.

You can't force businesses to hand out jobs they can't afford or don't want. And beyond minimum wage, you can't force them to pay a certain amount.

LBJ figured you guys out a long time ago.

LBJ was a racist pig. He looked down his nose at blacks and was known to utter the word n***er all the time.

Sorry, but I don't think LBJ had a firm grasp on reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back