Supreme Court Allows Semi Automatic Gun Ban

So the claim "most deadly shootings happen in gun free zones" cannot be scientifically substantiated, got it, thanks.

What was the most deadly shooting in the US?

Pulse

Pulse was a gun free zone

What was the second most deadly shooting in the US?

Blacksburg VA

Virginia Tech was a gun free zone

So thereby it is scientifically proven that the deadliest shootings in the USA were in gun free zones

Ah, so you claim that based upon two incidents, thanks.

So you deny that the deadliest shooting in the US have taken place in gun free zones?

I would like to see a scientific analysis of US mass shootings over the years and all the identifiable parameters involved. You don't have that. If you want to assert these two instances were conducted in "gun free" zones, I have no need to push back on that, just isn't what I was looking for, not what it sounded like someone had found at firth blush. As for any extrapolation from a total of two instances, that would just be unwise. It's wonderful for political shit slinging, but it leads nowhere in terms of understanding a serious societal problem.

You don't need a scientist all you have to do is look at the shootings and where they happened and how many people died and the most deadly shootings in this country have happened in gun free zones

And it has nothing to do with society or its problems because it is an undeniable fact

Yes, of course, you just know shit. You cannot support it with independent data, but nevermind, you just "know". thats the trouble with "believers", they don't think.

What was the most deadly shooting in the US?

Pulse

Pulse was a gun free zone

What was the second most deadly shooting in the US?

Blacksburg VA

Virginia Tech was a gun free zone

So thereby it is scientifically proven that the deadliest shootings in the USA were in gun free zones

So you deny that the deadliest shooting in the US have taken place in gun free zones?

I would like to see a scientific analysis of US mass shootings over the years and all the identifiable parameters involved. You don't have that. If you want to assert these two instances were conducted in "gun free" zones, I have no need to push back on that, just isn't what I was looking for, not what it sounded like someone had found at firth blush. As for any extrapolation from a total of two instances, that would just be unwise. It's wonderful for political shit slinging, but it leads nowhere in terms of understanding a serious societal problem.

You don't need a scientist all you have to do is look at the shootings and where they happened and how many people died and the most deadly shootings in this country have happened in gun free zones

And it has nothing to do with society or its problems because it is an undeniable fact

Yes, of course, you just know shit. You cannot support it with independent data, but nevermind, you just "know". thats the trouble with "believers", they don't think.

Independent data?

Do you dispute the fact that the deadliest shootings in the US have happened in gun free zones because some scientists didn't tell you they did?

Independent data?

Do you dispute the fact that the deadliest shootings in the US have happened in gun free zones because some scientists didn't tell you they did?

No one's looked at this, or at least you don't know of anyone who's really gone in and invstigated this. We got it. Thanks.

Independent data?

No one's looked at this, or at least you don't know of anyone who's really gone in and invstigated this. We got it. Thanks.

Tell me exactly what needs to be investigated.

Do you deny that the most deadly shootings in this country have happened in gun free zones?
Or do you think the body counts, the places and the shootings themselves never happened?

Independent data?

Do you deny that the most deadly shootings in this country have happened in gun free zones?
Or do you think the body counts, the places and the shootings themselves never happened?

Do you know how many mass shootings have occurred in the US, say over the past 30-40 years (or pick another number of years)? What pecentage were in your "gun free" zones? Breakdowns on fire arms used and how they were acquired? Percenatage of shooters who committed suicide? Percenatage of shooters who acted totally alone versus had some type of support? Percenatage of shooters who had previous run ins with the law? Percenatage of shooters who had credible ties to anti govt organizations or radical groups? Percenatage of shooters who'd previously displayed violence against women or spousal/relationship abuse? Percenatage of shooters who were racially motivated? Percenatage of shooters who had mental/emotional disorders and how they acquired arms if this was known?

There are lots of angles that could/should be looked into before I go off all half cocked emotionally reactionary.

Independent data?

Do you know how many mass shootings have occurred in the US, say over the past 30-40 years (or pick another number of years)? What pecentage were in your "gun free" zones? Breakdowns on fire arms used and how they were acquired? Percenatage of shooters who committed suicide? Percenatage of shooters who acted totally alone versus had some type of support? Percenatage of shooters who had previous run ins with the law? Percenatage of shooters who had credible ties to anti govt organizations or radical groups? Percenatage of shooters who'd previously displayed violence against women or spousal/relationship abuse? Percenatage of shooters who were racially motivated? Percenatage of shooters who had mental/emotional disorders and how they acquired arms if this was known?

There are lots of angles that could/should be looked into before I go off all half cocked emotionally reactionary.

All I said were the deadliest shootings in the US happen in gun free zones.

None of that other shit matters nor does any of that shit negate the veracity of my statement.

The number one deadliest shooting in the US was in Orlando at the Pulse nightclub. A gun free zone
The second deadliest was at Virginia Tech. A gun Free zone

Do you dispute this? And if you do please tell me why.

Those 2 facts are enough to state The deadliest shootings in the US have happened in gun free zones and that will remain true until there is a deadlier shooting that happens outside of a gun free zone

I do not belong to the NRA. I make a point not to join any organizations.

But the Left has tipped its hand way too many times. Their ultimate aim is the total abolition of guns, not just "assault weapons". This is VERY obvious.

Inane "conclusion"....First, many of us on the left OWN guns and SECOND, the abolition and confiscation of ALL guns is a moronic assertion since it is as impossible as Trump rounding up 12 million people for deportation.
I am not talking about confiscation. I am talking about elimination by attrition.
Good luck, the working order of an ar15 is probably 100+ years... Lol

Actually, it showed us that Gun Free Zones are easy targets, and not having weapons ensures your death if someone targets you. Of course, expecting a Democrat to think logically is like expecting a one-legged man to win a rear-kicking contest.
This whole "gun free zones are easy targets" thing is bullshit. It's a stupid meme intentionally created to make retards believe more guns means more safety, when the opposite is true.

These mass shooters are not choosing their targets because they are gun free zones. They are choosing targets with which they are very familiar. It's almost always their workplace or their school or some other place they know well.

It has nothing to do with being a "gun free zone".
You're totally right(Sarcasm), they prefer a higher chance of being shot back at. You're funny. 100% by chance, it's not as though the most recent mass shooting scouted the location multiple times before gunning them all down. I guess he must not have known it was a gun free zone, or he probably would have chosen a place that allows concealed carry, so he could be shot by the patrons(More sarcasm).
Mass shooters are suicidal. They WANT to die. So what makes you think "gun free zone" has fuck-all to do with their choice of target?

It doesn't.

They almost always pick a venue with which they are very familiar. THAT is the primary factor.

Because, asswipe....we have the actual confessions of shooters who were captured, and the notes and videos of shooters who died....they chose gun free zones...

Notes.....from the Sandy Hook shooter, Colorado theater, the guy just captured in Minnesota targeting a mega church, the South Carolina Church shooter and the Santa Barbara shooter....all said they chose gun free zones...to get their body counts up.
Link?

Dollars to donuts they said they chose CROWDS, not gun free zones.

Wrong..I have linked to all of them....they all point out choosing targets after wanting to attack other targets...but the original targets had armed security...the Muslim terrorist specifically stated he was going to target a mega church..because they don't allow guns in churches in America....

Mass shooters are completely unconcerned about whether or not an area is a “Gun-Free Zone.” A study conducted by Mother Jones found that, in 62 mass shootings over 32 years, there were exactly zero instances of a killer targeting a place because of a gun ban.

The Gun-Free Zone Myth: No relationship between Gun-Free Zones and Mass Shootings

New data from Mayors Against Illegal Guns confirm this point, by showing that in all 56 mass shootings between 2009 and 2013, “no more than one quarter of the shootings occurred in public spaces that were so-called ‘gun-free zones.” Neither the motive nor the location of a mass shooting, therefore, have anything to do with ‘gun-free zones.’

Do you realize they have the notes, confessions and videos of the shooters who were caught or left them....? I have posted them.....over and over.....

On top of that...you guys have made almost every public space gun free zones......So most of the time the shooters don't have to choose.....

But when they do...they choose gun free zones....

Santa Barbara shooter....

Colorado Batman shooter

Sandy Hook

The Mega church Muslim

South caorolina church shooter

Your anti gun source is lying to you...these shooters plan their attacks for 6 months to 2 years.....and they want to kill a lot of people...so they pick gun free zones...

Independent data?

None of that other shit matters nor does any of that shit negate the veracity of my statement.

The number one deadliest shooting in the US was in Orlando at the Pulse nightclub. A gun free zone

Those 2 facts are enough to state The deadliest shootings in the US have happened in gun free zones and that will remain true until there is a deadlier shooting that happens outside of a gun free zone

All but 3 were in gun free zones...

So here's the thing. Let's say you manage to ban "assault weapons". Hell, let's say you manage to ban all long guns.

When the next mass shooter kills 30 people at his school with a couple of handguns, what is going to come out of the President's yap then? Huh?

"Um...oops."

They already know this........and they will do the same thing......they will now call any pistol a battlefield pistol intended to kill as many people as possible........and no American needs a military style pistol...

Independent data?

And yet Fenton won't even say it's a fact. I wonder why that is

Most all of these mass shootings are in gun free zones... Fact
Nope. False. Wrong. Try again.

New data from Mayors Against Illegal Guns confirm this point, by showing that in all 56 mass shootings between 2009 and 2013, “no more than one quarter of the shootings occurred in public spaces that were so-called ‘gun-free zones.” Neither the motive nor the location of a mass shooting, therefore, have anything to do with ‘gun-free zones.’

Wrong...they are lying.........

You are going to have to quote better than that?..every town is an anti gunner group who lie all the time..............

Please, explain how they developed their list....that is how you find the lie....

See what he's doing? Using ALL mass shootings.

I specifically said

The deadliest mass shootings happen in gun free zones

Because all I have thus far to go on is agenda driven partisanshit posts on a chat board. This is not how I go about informing myslef of anything at all.

See what he's doing? Using ALL mass shootings.

I specifically said

The deadliest mass shootings happen in gun free zones

Oh, so we're back to your two now. We don't want to look at any others.

Just an overall question before I leave for work.......

If I were a crazed terrorist aiming to kill as many innocents as possible, in the shortest amount of time as possible, and did not care about my own life, would I then:

1. Go out and purchase a hand gun....or
2. Go out and purchase an assault, military-style weapon???

An honest response without spin should place a decent perspective on this discussion.

Virginia tech...32 people with a hand gun......

Easy to conceal, you can travel to your target without as much fear of discovery...and you can carry a lot of them.......and you can shoot bigger bullets....

Because all I have thus far to go on is agenda driven partisanshit posts on a chat board. This is not how I go about informing myslef of anything at all.

You have a computer and I assume you know how o use a search engine.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

Deadliest Mass Shootings in U.S. History Fast Facts - CNN.com

729d0e00-b925-4d9e-a436-b00180a903b2.png

The places where the top 3 deadliest shootings were places where guns were not allowed AKA gun free zones

Do you still dispute this?

Forum List

Back