Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Ban to Stand

For your information that POV was coming from a woman herself and you do realize that you liked it right?
Thank you.
For your information that POV was coming from a woman herself and you do realize that you liked it right?
And you condemned that idiot, it doesn't matter if the poster was a man or a woman, both can be jerks.
He must be a trump supporter, he actually believes being nasty and uninformed is a good quality for an American or any other human being to have.
I basically said the same thing earlier when he brought up the dog comment he or she whatever doesn't matter if they're talking like that it's something that's common to them not to the people they're trying to condemn.

Thank you.

And you condemned that idiot, it doesn't matter if the poster was a man or a woman, both can be jerks.

I basically said the same thing earlier when he brought up the dog comment he or she whatever doesn't matter if they're talking like that it's something that's common to them not to the people they're trying to condemn.

I really do believe he likes being insulted.

You really are fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

So,.. let me see if I get this straight,.. he likes it when we insult him??
I think so. He makes it too easy. But the topic is birth control. If they'd use it, there would be no need for all this abortion legislation drama that has their panties all wet and twisted. All I can say is that it seems like they actually enjoy killing babies. I wonder if they eat them too. Wouldn't surprise me, the demons.

You really are fucking crazy. :cuckoo:
You condemned Oh please just quit it character, so did I what's the problem ? I know you started this thread and by your comments you are anti-abortion not pro life. But when people like the Oh please just quit it are totally repugnant and unreasonable there is common ground. People have more in common than they do have differences. Otherwise civilization wouldn't have survived.

You mean birth control pills?
No, good morning after pill cleanses the uterus completely, flushes everything out. For birth control pill stops ovulation and is not 100%. Good morning after pill cleanses the uterus completely. It's commonly given to rape victims to avoid pregnancy.

I'm glad the Supreme Court supports States rights on touchy subjects. I think they are aware of how stressful many of us working stiffs are who watched that video about 6 years back made by a doctor to show a little guy inside his mommy's uterus trying to escape the jabs just before his bloody murder took place. It was heartbreaking to see, and the same thing has taken place 70 million times since Roe v. Wade opened the door to this unthinkable crime against the unborn. And to the idiots who are going to pillory this post to kingdom come, I reiterate with no compunctions that MURDER IS A CRIME.

I'm glad the Supreme Court supports States rights on touchy subjects. I think they are aware of how stressful many of us working stiffs are who watched that video about 6 years back made by a doctor to show a little guy inside his mommy's uterus trying to escape the jabs just before his bloody murder took place. It was heartbreaking to see, and the same thing has taken place 70 million times since Roe v. Wade opened the door to this unthinkable crime against the unborn. And to the idiots who are going to pillory this post to kingdom come, I reiterate with no compunctions that MURDER IS A CRIME.
Agreed, murdering a person is a crime. Unfortunately a fetus is not a person. In fact at 16 weeks it isn't even a fetus yet. So having an abortion wouldn't even be feticide, maybe it could be classified as embryocide. I don't know but it definitely isn't murder. In fact, murder has to be proven in a court of law. So what most it's only killing an embryo.

I think so. He makes it too easy. But the topic is birth control. If they'd use it, there would be no need for all this abortion legislation drama that has their panties all wet and twisted. All I can say is that it seems like they actually enjoy killing babies. I wonder if they eat them too. Wouldn't surprise me, the demons.
Lansing – The wife of conservative state Rep. Lee Chatfield disclosed Friday she had an abortion in high school, saying she decided to discuss “one of the worst” decisions of her life after an unnamed individual threatened to take the story public.

all kinds of republican's female have abortions. She just sorry she had an abortion, as they are now Pro-life right wing nuts. Did they eat it, I wonder.

Last edited:
Do conservative women have abortions?

The answer is, obviously, yes. But it's not often we hear from them.

Nearly one in four women in the USA will have an abortion by age 45, according to the American Journal of Public Health, and they don't all share the same values and political views. Cultural stigma can make it difficult for any woman to talk about her abortion, but the particular pressures facing conservative women mean that stigma often equals silence.

"Republicans don't have fewer abortions than Democrats or liberals or anarchists or communists. It's that our political rhetoric paints people who have abortions as largely the same – poor women, young women, irresponsible women, women who hate children," said Amanda Reyes, president of the Yellowhammer Fund,

Forum List

Back