Supreme Court Blocks Unfair Voter ID Laws

We both know though that there is ID fraud and it's done primarily by Democrats.

And there it is. The unsupported desire to believe so powerful that it will deny all facts and reality itself to avoid catastrophic mental implosion.

First, this is a message board. You may come across opinions. I'd say I'm sorry that distresses you so much, but I'm not.

Second, what a flaming hypocrite to look at one unsupported accusation after another by your liberal brothers with silence from you to your reacting to this.

Third, you cut the meat from my post and ignored it because you wanted to be a dick. Congrats! It worked! You are!

Your post's merits are unsupported except by opinion, which means nothing because you have no evidence of significant voter fraud, because you have nothing on the Dems or the pubs.

We both know though that there is ID fraud and it's done primarily by Democrats.

And there it is. The unsupported desire to believe so powerful that it will deny all facts and reality itself to avoid catastrophic mental implosion.

First, this is a message board. You may come across opinions. I'd say I'm sorry that distresses you so much, but I'm not.

Second, what a flaming hypocrite to look at one unsupported accusation after another by your liberal brothers with silence from you to your reacting to this.

Third, you cut the meat from my post and ignored it because you wanted to be a dick. Congrats! It worked! You are!

Your post's merits are unsupported except by opinion, which means nothing because you have no evidence of significant voter fraud, because you have nothing on the Dems or the pubs.

I don't have to prove there is voter fraud for IDs to prevent people voting as someone else. IDs prevent people from voting at the polls as someone else. That is the purpose. You can make up random hurdles for that, but no one has to jump over them.

I don't have to prove there is voter fraud for IDs to prevent people voting as someone else. IDs prevent people from voting at the polls as someone else. That is the purpose. You can make up random hurdles for that, but no one has to jump over them.

A policeman approaches a maniac who is screaming and jumping up and down in the middle of Times Square.

"What are you doing?" asks the policeman.

"I am keeping the elephants away," states the madman.

"There are no elephants in Times Square, " responds the policeman.

"See? It works!" exclaims the madman.

A policeman approaches a maniac who is screaming and jumping up and down in the middle of Times Square.

"What are you doing?" asks the policeman.

"I am keeping the elephants away," states the madman.

"There are no elephants in Times Square, " responds the policeman.

"See? It works!" exclaims the madman.

Interesting strategy, you just put the onus on yourself. OK, prove there is no fraud where people vote as someone else.

Kaz, you can't evidence your point is the point.

Go away until you can, for there is nothing here for you except ridicule if you keep trying to prove the unprovable..

A pajama clad mysterious figure slinks out of a Democrat Central Committee meeting and proffers advice to Republicans whilst daring to call others "ridiculous". If any pay attention then that Dr. Dentonish wraith might have a valid point.

To dispel such an apparition merely demand it show you some voter ID!

Forum List

Back