Supreme Court Hands Victory To Transgender Students In Locker Room Case

Um, this year, I've lost about $20,000 dollars between my straight job and my consulting business due to Trump Plague and Trump Recession. His incompetence has had an effect on all our lives. And I got off easy, I'm not someone who died or lost his business or got injured in one of his riots.

It's only money, only property, right? Don't you always say something similar, in defense of every thieving subhuman piece of shit that you defend for engaging in theft and destruction of other people's property?

Why should anyone care what property losses you now claim to have suffered?

I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Transgender people won't be discriminated.

Thank you Supreme Court.

And people who aren't transgender will take advantage of this. *shrugs*

I know you are too stupid to understand this.
Only if the line you are in is long and the other sexes terlit has no line it is a given.....
I always thought that Women's Bathrooms were of Sanctity. To Freshen Up!

I'm sure the far right homophobes on this board will go nuts with this but that's just icing on the cake to me.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Only if the line you are in is long and the other sexes terlit has no line it is a given.....
Being in club and bar security for thirty years I can tell you that men dressed as women have been using the women's terlit for thirty years...and no one was the wiser.

Thank you Supreme Court.

There's gonna be some hurting perverts.

Thank you Supreme Court.

It's not the far right, it's mainstream Republicans and conservatives who are hateful anti-transgender bigots.

You are doing nothing but calling people names, as a supporting argument. You have presented NOTHING to support the idea that this is a good thing.

Transgender people are fucked in the head. Asking society to play along, is maddness.

And we have proof of rightwing bigotry and hate in this very thread.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Good point. A few years ago we attended an outdoor concert where there were few restrooms. Since more women attended the concert, the lines in the women's was much much longer than the men's restroom. Guess what happened, the women joined the men's line.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Good point. A few years ago we attended an outdoor concert where there were few restrooms. Since more women attended the concert, the lines in the women's was much much longer than the men's restroom. Guess what happened, the women joined the men's line.
Yeah because this is relevant....

:rolleyes:

The truth...
Regressive left cares more about virtue signaling and a feeling of ill gained moral superiority than young girls.
Actual girls.
Actual females don't matter.
It is more important that they can pretend they have the moral high ground than actual fact and scientific data.

Homeschool or private school.

Public education is a hot mess

Taxes ought not go to private schools, and now that Trump has lost, we will get an Education Secretary to put an end to private school funding. CAL is a public university, and is one of the top U's in the world.

The SCOTUS will weigh in some transgender bathroom rights case but doesn't think our Presidential election integrity is worth hearing. :dunno:

How did this happen with a right-wing Supreme Court?

Most conservatives refuse to face up to the fact that the Left has radicalized and is not playing by the old rules.

So, things like Medical recommendations or lower court rulings, done by liberals, are taken at face value and treated as legitimate, when in fact they should be discounted as politically tainted garbage.

So, really insane ideas, work there way into law and policy, even when the radicals who started them, might not be in charge at that moment.

So why isn't the conservative, right wing Supreme Court on board with the right?

So you are obsessed with captain clorox.

Um, this year, I've lost about $20,000 dollars between my straight job and my consulting business due to Trump Plague and Trump Recession. His incompetence has had an effect on all our lives. And I got off easy, I'm not someone who died or lost his business or got injured in one of his riots.

Earlier this year you claim your resume writing was going great guns and a record setting year because of the high unemployment, now you claim otherwise? Tough to keep your lies straight isn’t it? I find it tough to keep up with your BS as well.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Yeah because this is relevant....

:rolleyes:

I suppose I will need to put a sign up for people like you:

Abstraction Alert

The SCOTUS will weigh in some transgender bathroom rights case but doesn't think our Presidential election integrity is worth hearing. :dunno:

Most conservatives refuse to face up to the fact that the Left has radicalized and is not playing by the old rules.

So, things like Medical recommendations or lower court rulings, done by liberals, are taken at face value and treated as legitimate, when in fact they should be discounted as politically tainted garbage.

So, really insane ideas, work there way into law and policy, even when the radicals who started them, might not be in charge at that moment.

So why isn't the conservative, right wing Supreme Court on board with the right?

Well, if the guy wants to go into the restroom with your girl, it’s okay by me. He might actually win her over. Lol!

As long as everyone uses separate stalls with doors on them and as long as no perv is peeking through the crack in the doors, then fine.

Well, if the guy wants to go into the restroom with your girl, it’s okay by me. He might actually win her over. Lol!

As long as everyone uses separate stalls with doors on them and as long as no perv is peeking through the crack in the doors, then fine.
Beats sharing an outhouse with fifty guys like we did in the army...

Beats sharing an outhouse with fifty guys like we did in the army...

WTF? That has nothing to do with what I posted.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Being in club and bar security for thirty years I can tell you that men dressed as women have been using the women's terlit for thirty years...and no one was the wiser.
As a woman, I can tell you that we noticed but that we usually let it slide when it is a real tranny--------its the guys that aren't trannies which I would think would lack the skill set to dress convincingly as women claiming tranny rights that allows them into the bathroom that creates the real danger for women and young girls.

Thank you Supreme Court.

As a woman, I can tell you that we noticed but that we usually let it slide when it is a real tranny--------its the guys that aren't trannies which I would think would lack the skill set to dress convincingly as women claiming tranny rights that allows them into the bathroom that creates the real danger for women and young girls.
I noticed that you did not post any stories about how any cross-dressers harmed yer fecal matter.

Thank you Supreme Court.

Why would One have to dress up to use a restroom, you just claim your think of yourself as a woman, then go right on in. It isn’t how you look that is the determining factor, it is how you “feel”. Personally I’d always feel like a man because the lines are much shorter.

Forum List

Back