Supreme Court. Individual mandate

I can see why Dainty (the massive statist that he is) is partying so hearty.

If the mandate (at least) had been struck down, I'd be inclined to SPIKE the damn football, too.

We just lost a freedom thanks to Obama and his kind. Next they can require us to buy certain cars or tax us if we don't. Buy bullets we are going to need them when the revolution comes.

they'll make you buy a fucking volt next and call it a tax.

Exactly we vote Republican we repeal this shit

People vote republican because they are stupid. No one is repealing the health care plan, the GOP has been pushing for the individual mandate for years. They are just throwing a pissy fit because Obama got it passed and not them.

On fox now

FOX is wrong. Fucking morons.

Supreme Court upholds Obama health care law

Dumb ass fox broke it down part of the law was ruled unconstitutional. the tax that wasn't supposed to be a tax was upheld.
Now I'm quieting my job and will not be making anymore money get ready to start paying my medical bills better get to work. Bitch

Oh, so many people to gloat at. :)

The Mandate has been upheld as a 'Tax.' Another blow to Freedom & Liberty. This isn't something to celebrate. I know many will, but it just isn't.

Freedom and Liberty?

:rofl:

get a grip. loser

You would celebrate this. You don't even know what you're celebrating. Big Brother now controls even more of your life. Why are you celebrating that?

Huge loss for Obama, now Mitt has something to run on and it seems Obamacare is somewhat dead in the water and the economy will suffer through 2012.

FOX is wrong. Fucking morons.

Dumb ass fox broke it down part of the law was ruled unconstitutional. the tax that wasn't supposed to be a tax was upheld.
Now I'm quieting my job and will not be making anymore money get ready to start paying my medical bills better get to work. Bitch

Oh, so many people to gloat at. :)

I am going to be sitting on my ass and you're going to be paying for my healthcare coverage. Thanks.

Forum List

Back