Supreme Court. Individual mandate

6-3

Ooh my god some of the justices are losing their partisan bent

Certainly it isn't the liberal judges is it? There goes the stupid theory that the right is in lockstep. It seems it is the left nut jobs are the ones that are lock step mimes.

Last edited:
You would celebrate this. You don't even know what you're celebrating. Big Brother now controls even more of your life. Why are you celebrating that?

Dante's vision of America is that same as Obama's.

Belbaltlag--1932.gif

Dumb ass fox broke it down part of the law was ruled unconstitutional. the tax that wasn't supposed to be a tax was upheld.
Now I'm quieting my job and will not be making anymore money get ready to start paying my medical bills better get to work. Bitch

Oh, so many people to gloat at. :)

I am going to be sitting on my ass and you're going to be paying for my healthcare coverage. Thanks.

That says a helluva lot more about you than it does the ACA. ;)

Ok, I'm confused.

The mandate was ruled unconstitutional so uncle can't fine you if you choose not to purchase.

But if you choose not to purchase uncle will withhold monies via your tax refund.

Which is, in essence, a mandate.

So . . . uncle gets its cake and can eat it too?

It that right?

:confused:

Overall, it looks like a loss for Obama. Without the teeth in the mandate to force people to buy a $600 a month policy most people will opt to pay the $300 a year tax.

Conservative Meltdown over Obamacare Ruling by a Conservative Leaning Court

there is a Santa Claus :D

It's all over the web, television, talk radio....gawd, the right has been pushed over the cliff on this one.

:eek::eek:

:thewave:

The mandate was struck down under the Commerce Clause but upheld as a tax.

The Medicaide expansion was struck down and thats going to be a problem for Obamacare as that was a major source funding.

This thing is a mess but one thing is for sure. Anyone who has coverage is going to be paying up the ass to cover all those without.

Huge loss for Obama, now Mitt has something to run on and it seems Obamacare is somewhat dead in the water and the economy will suffer through 2012.

Business will slow and so will the economy until the country figures out the consequences of the NEW high TAX.

I am going to be sitting on my ass and you're going to be paying for my healthcare coverage. Thanks.

That says a helluva lot more about you than it does the ACA. ;)

better get to work I need to go to the dentist.

I have the week off, and I already have insurance - simply because I work for a living at a place that offers insurance. Unlike many, MANY places that don't.

Wal-Mart, for example.

Forum List

Back