Supreme Court Opinion Day, 6/24/2022

ScotusBlog comes in hot saying we might NOT get all 9 remaining opinions today. I rather expected we would, since they didn't schedule any next week. But I guess they can (and do) add to the calendar all the time. So we shall see.

If they do wait until next week, it would be Monday or Tuesday, I don't see them having Dobbs go out during the 4th of July weekend.

If they do wait until next week, it would be Monday or Tuesday, I don't see them having Dobbs go out during the 4th of July weekend.

I was pretty sure they'd be releasing it today....before I heard there were 9 opinions left. That's quite a lot for one day. So I don't know.

ScotusBlog comes in hot saying we might NOT get all 9 remaining opinions today. I rather expected we would, since they didn't schedule any next week. But I guess they can (and do) add to the calendar all the time. So we shall see.
I started a thread in Badlands asking how bad do you think Schumer's Insurrection will be?

Please opine

I don't think a weekend of drunk and drugged ANTIFA and BLM zoo animals is a bright idea

Let's at least sober the fook up

Allowing the decent folk their constitutional right to be armed is the best way to contain the democrat Brown Shirts once Dobbs comes out.

Forum List

Back