Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton
SCOTUS's decision is a victory for women in Texas and across America. Safe abortion should be a right—not just on paper, but in reality. -H

10:12 AM - 27 Jun 2016
The decision is about abortion, not safe abortion. Safe abortion would be a surgical outpatient center by a qualified doctor. A doctor that has no admitting privileges has usually had some serious problems.

Correct. Think about this.

"
The Texas law required all clinics performing abortions in the state to operate as certified “ambulatory surgical centers,” which would be regulated under the same standards as hospitals. Doctors who performed abortions were also required to first obtain admitting privileges at nearby hospitals. Proponents of the law argued it would improve patient care and safety, though abortion rights groups contended the law made it nearly impossible to operate a clinic in Texas."

What this means is that libtards believe liberal women should receive substandard care from doctors who are unable or unwilling to have privileges at a hospital. So why do they think it's unacceptable to have doctors have privileges at a hospital?

Abortions performed in someone's garage by someone with a rusty coat hanger is now legal.
Why lie? Only a fucking moron believes that. I thought the fucking far Lefties on this forum were the only cocksuckers who lied.

It's still a medical procedure covered by law.
https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/spibs/spib_ARR.pdf
I haven't lied cocksucker. I have voiced my opinion. Now shut your cocksucking mouth or better yet put a cock in it.

SCOTUS's decision is a victory for women in Texas and across America. Safe abortion should be a right—not just on paper, but in reality. -H

The decision is about abortion, not safe abortion. Safe abortion would be a surgical outpatient center by a qualified doctor. A doctor that has no admitting privileges has usually had some serious problems.

His serious problems are that he is a doctor who performs abortions and hospitals refuse admitting privileges

Easy way for Texas to ban abortion

Sure I do. It means dead babies.
Your point?
How is that any different then neglect, abuse and other horrors that of the unwanted babies?

Why do abortion fans pretend like there are only two options. Abortion or having unwanted babies.

I thought liberals liked education? Don't they teach pregnancy PREVENTION any more?
If you or your partner have not taken precautions before hand.
The those are the only two options .
Adoption is slip shod at best.
Fail.
Correct, and not taking precautions is the fail. Are you admitting that people are just too stupid to take precautions? I maintain that is exactly the crux of the matter. The average American is so stupid that they don't even know how to prevent pregnancy.
I admitted nothing because there's nothing to admit.
Human stupidity is ubiquitous.
Btw I'v no doubt you've forgone protection a time or two.

I'm married with children, none of them unplanned and none of them outside of marriage. Literally millions of people somehow manage not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant unintentionally. It isn't exactly rocket science.

How does Hobby Lobby make contraceptives "not readily available"? It's about a privately owned company being able to say "I won't pay for this, but have at it if you want to pay for it"

health insurance policies are defined by human health standards, based on medical science not based in religious philosophy.

maybe if you could extrapolate the same logic involving any other medical procedure, then you'd be capable of comprehending the actual legal point of contention? perhaps your Christian Scientist boss might be philosophically against your chemotherapy. does your numbskull boss have a right to stick his nose into that private decision too...?

His serious problems are that he is a doctor who performs abortions and hospitals refuse admitting privileges

Easy way for Texas to ban abortion

Here's a question for you.

How are laws regulating abortion somehow a "soft" attempt to ban abortion, but laws meant to regulate guns aren't a "soft" ban on guns? LOL hypocrites

Your point?
How is that any different then neglect, abuse and other horrors that of the unwanted babies?

Why do abortion fans pretend like there are only two options. Abortion or having unwanted babies.

I thought liberals liked education? Don't they teach pregnancy PREVENTION any more?
Fail.
Correct, and not taking precautions is the fail. Are you admitting that people are just too stupid to take precautions? I maintain that is exactly the crux of the matter. The average American is so stupid that they don't even know how to prevent pregnancy.

I'm married with children, none of them unplanned and none of them outside of marriage. Literally millions of people somehow manage not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant unintentionally. It isn't exactly rocket science.
Deflection!

How does Hobby Lobby make contraceptives "not readily available"? It's about a privately owned company being able to say "I won't pay for this, but have at it if you want to pay for it"

health insurance policies are defined by human health standards, based on medical science not based in religious philosophy.

maybe if you could extrapolate the same logic involving any other medical procedure, then you'd be capable of comprehending the actual legal point of contention? perhaps your Christian Scientist boss might be philosophically against your chemotherapy. does your numbskull boss have a right to stick his nose into that private decision too...?

Can you list the religions which oppose chemotherapy?

And of course the easy answer to this is "stop fucking forcing employers to offer health insurance to their employees" why they are required to do so is beyond the pale anyway. Just another example of our government being unable and unwilling to come up with the best solution to a problem, and partisan jackals not even caring.

I still haven't figured out why libtards are so thrilled to have abortions in places that don't meet surgical standards? Weird.

Fail.

Deflection!

Answering your ridiculous claim that I have had unprotected sex is deflection? You sir are retarded.

leave standard medical protocol to doctors of medicine... not emo legislators! simple.

Forum List

Back