Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

So since doctors didn't write Obamacare but libtard politicians did we need to undo Obamacare right? Now we are getting somewhere! Wow set!

leave standard medical protocol to doctors of medicine... not emo legislators! simple.
Even unscrupulous doctors? Wow! That makes perfect libtard sense!

better to trust yourself and your private doctors than to trust ignorant state legislators acting out of pure emotion.

pap_blog_banner.png

Parents Against Personhood -

Abortions performed in someone's garage by someone with a rusty coat hanger is now legal.
Why lie? Only a fucking moron believes that. I thought the fucking far Lefties on this forum were the only cocksuckers who lied.

It's still a medical procedure covered by law.
https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/spibs/spib_ARR.pdf
I haven't lied cocksucker. I have voiced my opinion. Now shut your cocksucking mouth or better yet put a cock in it.
Now you're proving you're a lying nutjob cocksucking asshole. Go give a rusty trombone to one of your friends.

Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton
SCOTUS's decision is a victory for women in Texas and across America. Safe abortion should be a right—not just on paper, but in reality. -H

10:12 AM - 27 Jun 2016
The decision is about abortion, not safe abortion. Safe abortion would be a surgical outpatient center by a qualified doctor. A doctor that has no admitting privileges has usually had some serious problems.

His serious problems are that he is a doctor who performs abortions and hospitals refuse admitting privileges

Easy way for Texas to ban abortion

Here's a question for you.

How are laws regulating abortion somehow a "soft" attempt to ban abortion, but laws meant to regulate guns aren't a "soft" ban on guns? LOL hypocrites

10 abortion clinics in the whole state of Texas

There is a gun shop on every corner

"The Texas law required all clinics performing abortions in the state to operate as certified “ambulatory surgical centers,” which would be regulated under the same standards as hospitals. Doctors who performed abortions were also required to first obtain admitting privileges at nearby hospitals. Proponents of the law argued it would improve patient care and safety, though abortion rights groups contended the law made it nearly impossible to operate a clinic in Texas."

What this means is that libtards believe liberal women should receive substandard care from doctors who are unable or unwilling to have privileges at a hospital. So why do they think it's unacceptable to have doctors have privileges at a hospital?

Why does a woman receiving an abortion pill need to have it done in a facility where there facility qualifies as an "ambulatory surgical center", is physically located near a hospital, and the doctor giving the pill has to have admitting privileges...

Yet a doctor doing liposuction or a colonoscopy does not?

An ASC to take a pill? To place extra ordinary requirements on abortion clinics that are not required of other - similarly situated clinics - is not providing a level standard of care, nor does allowing them to use the same standards as other - similarly situated clinics - mean they are getting substandard care.

>>>>

Libs were looking for a way to legalize the Kermit Gosnell doctors. Now they have it.

I still haven't figured out why libtards are so thrilled to have abortions in places that don't meet surgical standards? Weird.

It is a question of whether the new standards are warranted

Can Texas document all the women who died or were medically harmed in abortion clinics that would warrant stricter standards?

Abortions performed in someone's garage by someone with a rusty coat hanger is now legal.
Why lie? Only a fucking moron believes that. I thought the fucking far Lefties on this forum were the only cocksuckers who lied.

It's still a medical procedure covered by law.
https://www.guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/spibs/spib_ARR.pdf
I haven't lied cocksucker. I have voiced my opinion. Now shut your cocksucking mouth or better yet put a cock in it.
Now you're proving you're a lying nutjob cocksucking asshole. Go give a rusty trombone to one of your friends.
Stick a garden hose in yer pie hole.

I still haven't figured out why libtards are so thrilled to have abortions in places that don't meet surgical standards? Weird.

Can Texas document all the women who died or were medically harmed in abortion clinics that would warrant stricter standards?
They should not have to. They wanted the same standards as surgical centers must have. You libtards accept less than the best for easy access. It's just that simple.

I'm married with children, none of them unplanned and none of them outside of marriage. Literally millions of people somehow manage not to get pregnant or get someone pregnant unintentionally. It isn't exactly rocket science.
Agreed, but for the dumbasses on the wrong side of IQ bell curve or teenagers, it is rocket science.

Nonetheless, the best way to prevent abortion is through solid sex education and access to inexpensive (never free) contraceptives.

"The Texas law required all clinics performing abortions in the state to operate as certified “ambulatory surgical centers,” which would be regulated under the same standards as hospitals. Doctors who performed abortions were also required to first obtain admitting privileges at nearby hospitals. Proponents of the law argued it would improve patient care and safety, though abortion rights groups contended the law made it nearly impossible to operate a clinic in Texas."

What this means is that libtards believe liberal women should receive substandard care from doctors who are unable or unwilling to have privileges at a hospital. So why do they think it's unacceptable to have doctors have privileges at a hospital?

Why does a woman receiving an abortion pill need to have it done in a facility where there facility qualifies as an "ambulatory surgical center", is physically located near a hospital, and the doctor giving the pill has to have admitting privileges...

Yet a doctor doing liposuction or a colonoscopy does not?

An ASC to take a pill? To place extra ordinary requirements on abortion clinics that are not required of other - similarly situated clinics - is not providing a level standard of care, nor does allowing them to use the same standards as other - similarly situated clinics - mean they are getting substandard care.

>>>>
You are way more stupid than divine.

They should not have to. They wanted the same standards as surgical centers must have. You libtards accept less than the best for easy access. It's just that simple.

So a procedure that has been safely performed in Texas for 45 years now needs to meet the standards of a surgical center while a facility doing dental procedures, colonoscopies or liposuction does not?

How does Hobby Lobby make contraceptives "not readily available"? It's about a privately owned company being able to say "I won't pay for this, but have at it if you want to pay for it"

health insurance policies are defined by human health standards, based on medical science not based in religious philosophy.

maybe if you could extrapolate the same logic involving any other medical procedure, then you'd be capable of comprehending the actual legal point of contention? perhaps your Christian Scientist boss might be philosophically against your chemotherapy. does your numbskull boss have a right to stick his nose into that private decision too...?

Comparing a procedure that costs 10's of thousands of dollars to a woman having to pay $20 for some pills or a couple hundred for an IUD is disingenuous at best. And a Christian scientist doesn't matter if your Cancer cells are killed or not, its his own that is an issue. We all know people have far more reaching views on abortion and contraception and how a person participates in that when funding it.

And one can always go work somewhere else if the compensation package is not to your liking.

So a procedure that has been safely performed in Texas for 45 years now needs to meet the standards of a surgical center while a facility doing dental procedures, colonoscopies or liposuction does not?
I guess not since you've won the battle for substandard care. How is Joan Rivers doing?

How do you know it's safe? Do you have the mortality morbidity stats?

Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton
SCOTUS's decision is a victory for women in Texas and across America. Safe abortion should be a right—not just on paper, but in reality. -H

10:12 AM - 27 Jun 2016
The decision is about abortion, not safe abortion. Safe abortion would be a surgical outpatient center by a qualified doctor. A doctor that has no admitting privileges has usually had some serious problems.

His serious problems are that he is a doctor who performs abortions and hospitals refuse admitting privileges

Easy way for Texas to ban abortion

Here's a question for you.

How are laws regulating abortion somehow a "soft" attempt to ban abortion, but laws meant to regulate guns aren't a "soft" ban on guns? LOL hypocrites

10 abortion clinics in the whole state of Texas

There is a gun shop on every corner

So? That's a matter of the law of supply and demand. I'm asking you about laws. How can you possibly with a straight face support a law that limits one right while opposing a similar law that limits another right? And yes, I ask the same of the conservatives who stupidly oppose gun laws but cheer abortion laws. They are equally as stupid as liberals who do so.

The law required surgical standards for issuing a abortion pill to someone that was 3-week pregnant.

Why are not cosmetic surgery clinics required to meed surgical standards?

>>>>

Forum List

Back